• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 08th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Autoloop doesn't work for me. I re-installed the game..didn't solve the problem. I deleted a file "version.dat" which causes my client to find and fix corrupt data...still nothing worked. And yes i know how to set up autopath. the green path just doesn't show up when i choose location and then hold Alt + hoover over character untill it turns glowing green. I know that there are more players with this problem. Please fix it.

BDO autoloop bug.png

Posted (edited)

For anyone else, unable to update their client;

connecting via VPN to a different country (A supported one!!!) fixed the issue for me.

Several other issues still exist however, like selling stuff to NPCs!

Edited by Arrahed
Emphasized for visibility

Posted

Auto-looping.... love it!

Posted

My T1 dog has 3% karma gain. Every little helps :D

Happy auto-loop finally in.

Posted

Can you please stop it with the damn maintenance on the EU servers in the middle of the damn day? EU people want to play the game too, you know.

Get a job you hobo, middle of the day is when least people play

Posted

Well bro im working for 12h shift so often after a 12h of work i have a whole day free.

And as usual my question:

CM/GM or Anyone please explain how AP, DP, Accuracy, Evansion, Crit and 1+ Damage to xxxx.

Posted (edited)

So why does this patch not apply to Dutch players who have Ziggo as internet provider? It says it patches but it does not, and leaves us unable to sell at shops. Several threads about this, but no answers.

Edit: not talking about player made workarounds offered here, but about Daum not offering an official solution.

Edited by Albadaran

Posted

HOW DARE YOU BRING DOWN THE SERVERS AFTER I WAITED FOR 10 HOURS EXTRA JUST TO SEE KZARKA SPAWN AND THEN U DINGUSES BRING DOWN THE SERVERS ON TOP OF OUR BOSS KILL WHEN ITS 10% WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????   Do you know how degrading it is that you bring down the servers 5 minutes before we kill kzarka....... Out of the previous 39 hours you couldn't have picked a better time.

hahaha, No life <3

Posted

Thanks i wish i would have made more use of it!

Autoloop doesn't work for me. I re-installed the game..didn't solve the problem. I deleted a file "version.dat" which causes my client to find and fix corrupt data...still nothing worked. And yes i know how to set up autopath. the green path just doesn't show up when i choose location and then hold Alt + hoover over character untill it turns glowing green. I know that there are more players with this problem. Please fix it.

BDO autoloop bug.png

Just zoom in the map by using your mouse scroll and hover your cursor on your body till you see green light and then click it. Hope this helps.

Posted

oh.. I love auto-looping! it make me can breath again while I went afk. oh and auto-eat carrot too! I love you, CM

Posted

Still waiting for the Red Battlefield Ranking-Icon... Let me have my Icon like the Afk-Fishers got theirs. Please

Posted

Great! Soon we don´t even have to play this game to progress! All those whining kids... F¤¤K U!

Posted

This isn't RNG.  It's saying that you have to pay $$ to get skills beyond pets previously level to 10, letting you buy new pets, then giving anyone who didnt buy new pets the abilities on their tier 1's anyways.  Very bait and switchey feeling.

Better than getting nothing.  I am thankful for any positive updates they give us.

Posted (edited)

Will you fix the guild pings with bringing in autopath loop??

Dont think there actually is a need for autopath loop if you autopathing gets broken by every guild ping and you start following this ping :)

I lost the crystal in my weapon due to this last night. Woke up standing by heidel stable with a destroyed wagon and -1 yellow weapon crystal

I'm thinking I'll just start using my karma to kill afk fishers. If I can't train horses, why can they fish?

Edited by Dusty_Monk