• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Patch Notes - April 08th

589 posts in this topic

Posted

Finally patch notes before patch. At least now I know why I can't connect.
No problems from me. I'm grateful.

Keep up the good work!

Posted

good timing for patch update, i was actually out of salt, now i can collect some from here

6 people like this

Posted

Please imagine that mashes mobs just stole an Ogre ring from the ogres and now they have a chance to drop it :)

Will be best patch ever

Posted

Autopath is in!! OMG I need get home now :(

Posted

HOW DARE YOU BRING DOWN THE SERVERS AFTER I WAITED FOR 10 HOURS EXTRA JUST TO SEE KZARKA SPAWN AND THEN U DINGUSES BRING DOWN THE SERVERS ON TOP OF OUR BOSS KILL WHEN ITS 10% WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-He

11 people like this

Posted

I hope this fixed the major issues with DCs, especially in water when swimming back to the coast.

Nice on the patch before the release, lets hope it goes well.

Posted

Wow you guys are a bunch of crybabies, be glad they even care enough to do hotfixes in the first place. Obviously important enough if they shut it down in the middle of the day. Wipe your tears and go breathe fresh air for 2hrs...you will be okay, I promise ;)

Well, most of us were sitting waiting for zaka to spawn.. and when he does the shut down the -----ing servers for this?

Posted

I got all excited thinking Blader/Plum released for the weekend. That would been epic!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I guess I'll go do my groceries. Very. Slowly.

I'm not sure I'm happy about the auto-looping though.. as it honestly kinda feels like it renders a whole lot of (character) progression invalid, considering people will just AFK through these things, without ever really needing to go back and at least set up a new path once every so often. Now Breath, Strength, (Horse) Training, also in that venue; Breeding, and the likes have been made trivial. At the very least this should have had EXP penalties for all of the before mentioned progressions, just like how AFK fishing is exceptionally slower than when you are actively there and doing the mini-game, plus AFK fishing won't refresh your rod for you when the Durability reaches 0. I'm not sure I like this new change, at all..

Also.. what do you mean, Pet Skills? Their emotes? Or are you telling me I spent real-life Euro on my pets for potentially no reason at all, given that I could now have perhaps gotten Combat EXP +3% on two Tier 1 pets instead? Want to give me a refund (in Pearls), @CM_Tytyes? Please explain what you mean with this.

Edited by Absconditus
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the early patch notes. Still forgetting to fix the guild passives though. Please fix those soon :(

Posted

Not sure how I feel about the pet skills considering I bought more from the store and combined to get skills...

Posted

So is this really that urgent and that complex to put down the servers two more hours on the middle of the Friday afternoon? I don't think so...

Okay, so you just want them to not fix the critical issue with the servers that they mention in the announcement?  Then if they didn't fix that, you'd complain they never fix anything. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for the patch notes during the maintenance! !! :x

Posted

shit thought plum blader is comming ^^ sad

1 person likes this

Posted

WTF u can't wait till wednesday for this sh*t?

u consider this as "emergency"? nice one daum

Posted

still no fix for warrior, scar of dusk doesnt work do something about it...

How does it not work???

Posted

Nice update! people do auto pathing anyway so better to have the feature in the game. Now i just hope we get blader on wednesday and it will be all good! #BladerHype

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Daum, but still dont have my reward from CBT2 :/

Posted

11/10 Server shutdown timing with Kzarka.

Posted

....?

This warranted a two hour hotfix and couldn't wait till regular maintenance? I really hope Daum can clarify more on what the 'critical' issue was, because if the servers only went down for what was posted...that's pretty -----ing stupid.

All of it could have waited a few days and I'm personally against auto-loop. Nice to see that Daum will drop the servers mid-week and instead of just fixing issues, they want to shove more stuff in the game and make us wait longer.

Posted

GG Daum

Posted

Why you have to stop the servers for a SECOND time this week? And AGAIN while it is daytime in Europe?

Non of this "hotfix" cant wait till regular maintenance.

We really "appreciate" how you are not appreciating the european players.

Daum, you are down...

Posted

I'm so glad I exchanged my four level 10 pets now.

Irony apart, quite nice update, thank you Daum.

Ya but a tier one pet will probably have only one buff wjereas a tier 4 pet still provides 3 buffs maybe 4 now with this update.