• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Kzarka weapons for all NA people affected by the hotfix.

110 posts in this topic

Posted

How u got 263 Energy? :o

Not even much some of your mates got over 300 xD

Its a pain to get there tho

Posted

Not even much some of your mates got over 300 xD

Its a pain to get there tho

yeh. but how? ive got around 220 and not sure how to get more? talked to everything and also got Knowledge of alot of Monsters. is there anything im missing?

Posted (edited)

Odd work schedual worked out for me this time. It's not like I could of done this any time I wanted. On average, people who hold a job could probably only make zaka every third spawn, when it correlates with their time off. Then you have to add the 8hr window zaka could spawn. . . then the resets due to server maint. . . This game really doesn't favor people who have jobs. I'd really like to see the KR zaka system with a spawn every 12hrs.

I was serious with my comment though, I wish I could, because I'm addicted as hell right now but have other things to do xD

Edited by ulti19

Posted

Man, the make a wish foundation offered you anything and you had to choose getting a blackdesertonline forum account? That's pretty depressing.

Not as depressing as being euthanized by your government for retardedly low IQ though.

I -----ing love you for that comment - I've been laughing for the past 10 minutes.

Posted

OP has a serious case of mental issue...

And the fact that he is using a second throwaway account to like his own posts and even reply to it to make it so someone is actually defending is stupidity is beyond me.

Keep getting mad for not being able to kill a boss in a video game... You will go far.

Posted (edited)

Anyone asking for thousands of pearls because of missing a single drop chance is an entitled whiner, Period.

And as a parent who has several children who have fallen off bikes, that is exactly what you do- you make certain they are alright and you calm them down and you encourage them to get on the bike again. You do not call Trek or Orbea and demand compensation because the child fell off the bike.

Back to your response though- yes they have a right to complain. We all do. But demanding huge compensation for what is a single drop that will recur is asinine. There is a right way to complain and a proportionate and correct amount of anger to use. You don't use a shotgun on a mosquito.A correct theme might be- "Daum, could we please get more notice when you hotfix- many of us were in the middle of important quests."  Not "Daum give us 1000's of pearls now!"

I do not remember saying what you did with the kids after you calm them down right good job. One you should specify instead of telling "all" to stfu you do relies with 7 children what "all" means right? Should you say people asking for tons of shit should shut up and yeah I understand others have legit reasons to be mad about this random sudden hotfix. Now if you specified what your idea of what an "entitled whiner" is I might not have quoted you at all but no no this is what you posted "

I want all of the entitled whiners to stfu, but we can't always get what we want.

Think of the hotfixes as RNG. You rolled poorly."

Now tell me does that in anyway shape or form leave out a person like say me who is looking for an explanations to why? And guess I didn't explain the falling of the bike thing enough I meant a parent who just tells them to stfu and drags them in house. But that was my mistake not explaining it more deeply like you should have.

Edited by Amaterasu,

Posted

Keep getting mad for not being able to kill a boss in a video game... You will go far.

You weren't there.

1 person likes this

Posted

You weren't there.

So what? I don't need to be there to know I wouldn't start coming on the forum to cry about it.

Shit happens, learn to deal with it and move on. That's how life works.

Posted (edited)

Ah the "whiner" come back....How original instead of putting up a legit reason to why they do not deserve to be mad. You remind me of a parent telling the kid to stop crying cause they fell off his bike and hurt themselves. 

Clearly you misunderstand why they tell them to stop crying.

THIS is why they tell them to stop crying instead of coddling them.

It teaches the child that in life things happen, they may hurt, things happen that may embarrass you or may not go your way but there is no sense in crying about it. Get up, dust yourself off and TRY AGAIN, don't wallow in it. Heck you can even find a way to learn from the mistake if there was one.  I really have to shake my head that you chose to use that as an example of why this thread is valid.  

I don't negate that if it was as close as that screenshot, then that sucks but seriously, this is a little ridiculous.

Edited by Trixologist

Posted

While I can understand your frustration, this maintenance was unavoidable and unplanned.  I would ask that you please be patient, the servers will be back online as soon as possible. 

Thank you for your feedback, and while I would like to say this will not happen again, to promise such would not only be poor form, to follow through would be negligent.

2 people like this