• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Really Daum? Really?

114 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I love how you're adding the Auto Path Looping when little over two weeks ago in an interview it was something you said wouldn't be considered for some time.

You're constantly wasting peoples time & silver with your backwards decisions. It's like all the players that purchased TONS of Battlefield Potions last week that were 500 silver each to have them turned free with no compensation to all their silver as you can/did burn through TONS of them in a single match.

Now you turn on auto path loop spitting in the face of countless players that have spent HOURS running around the map leveling horses, strength, breath and w/e. I could've been doing so many other productive things; while I streamed to my viewers rather than run around the god forsaken map twiddling my thumbs for you to just ninja patch in auto path looping.

You wanna cater to the crybabies that want everything easy and you're just pissing off your players that have been putting in the time/effort that this game knowingly requires. Korea didn't have auto loop for eight months? We have it a month after release? Guess you gotta cater to the NA/EU crybabies.

Also how about you stop ninja patching and actually give us information a week or two prior to dropping a patch? You can't tell me this is a decision that happened over night. 

Sigh...... 

Edited by Zurilia
7 people like this

Posted

ITT: Triggered

10 people like this

Posted

Its not a Patch.....

Posted

Cry more, don't think it's enough yet. 

6 people like this

Posted

Cry more, don't think it's enough yet. 

There's always room for more. :D

Posted

I love how you're adding the Auto Path Looping when little over two weeks ago in an interview it was something you said wouldn't be considered for some time.

You're constantly wasting peoples time & silver with your backwards decisions. It's like all the players that purchased TONS of Battlefield Potions last week that were 500 silver each to have them turned free with no compensation to all their silver as you can/did burn through TONS of them in a single match.

Now you turn on auto path loop spitting in the face of countless players that have spent HOURS running around the map leveling horses, strength, breath and w/e. I could've been doing so many other productive things; while I streamed to my viewers rather than run around the god forsaken map twiddling my thumbs for you to just ninja patch in auto path looping.

You wanna cater to the crybabies that want everything easy and you're just pissing off your players that have been putting in the time/effort that this game knowingly requires. Korea didn't have auto loop for eight months? We have it a month after release? Guess you gotta cater to the NA/EU crybabies.

Also how about you stop ninja patching and actually give us information a week or two prior to dropping a patch? You can't tell me this is a decision that happened over night. 

Sigh...... 

Not a patch bby <3

Posted

There's always room for more. :D

Cryseidon king of the Crycean  approves this post.

2 people like this

Posted

Now you turn on auto path loop spitting in the face of countless players that have spent HOURS running around the map leveling horses, strength, breath and w/e.

Most horse breeders are rejoicing, not feeling spit upon.  Now we can level our horses without feeling like it is the only thing we should do with our game time.  It is a huge quality of life improvement.

I was surprised it happened so fast, but the poll was solidly over 80% in favor since Monday.  Ten thousand votes, and the vast majority approve, so this really doesn't seem like a controversial decision.

2 people like this

Posted

8tPmz.jpg

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

TROLLS-TROLLS-EVERYWHERE.jpg

Edited by Zurilia

Posted

You can't please everyone.

Posted

I know auto-path looping was something everyone wanted but he does have a point here. I am guessing that they found something that they needed to fix and take the servers down for out of the normal maintenance window and for that, they just said, heck, give em auto path looping and they won't care that the servers come down for 2 hours out of maintenance.

Guessing that the stability of servers and stuff they talk about for this patch has something that is either game breaking or some exploit that they are shoring up. 

I do hope that they don't cater more to the 10% that sit in these forums and ----- though. This game is attractive to me because it is hard and doesn't reward the easy way out. The more of this they put in the game the more the instant gratification takes away from the game. For me at least.

But on the bright side, I don't live in the EU. I'd really be pissed if I lived in the EU. Those people get maintenance during prime time. 

3 people like this

Posted

Wahh wahh mumble....

Diego-3.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Triggered hahaha. Entitled "streamer". Oh no what will my viewers think! Get over yourself.

Posted

I don't see why people care about this?

Autopathing means I'm losing 500K-1 Million silver an hour AFKfishing.  It's not a really a big deal because it has an opportunity cost, it actually adds a viable alternative to 100% of players fishing when they AFK.

2 people like this

Posted

Triggered hahaha. Entitled "streamer". Oh no what will my viewers think! Get over yourself.

I'm entitled? Like all the kids that have spent weeks crying about auto path loop not being in BDO? Just type in Q_Q no Auto Path in BDO on google. 

Pages come up for it. 

Go eat a shottie mate.

Posted

Waaa waaaa, cry more? deal with it.

Posted

I dont understand a shit of IT and not planed errors. I also want you to be perfect because everyone in the world is, Right now im pissing on my panties because i want to know exactly what are you doing on the servers on every seccond because #fuckyou . Please Daum align to my very specific and no sense at all wishes.

Thats what everyones read

Posted

As I understand it, the first Kzarka boss was downed just before thee hotfix, and they shut it down before a second Kzarka could be offed. Maybe it has something to do with his drops, and they're calling it "server stability"?

Posted

I could've been doing so many other productive things; while I streamed to my viewers rather than run around the god forsaken map twiddling my thumbs for you to just ninja patch in auto path looping.

Yes you could, but YOU CHOSE to do pointless shit knowing full well that Autoloop would come at some point

Not Daums fault you were too impatient to max everything and now you cry

1 person likes this

Posted

While this hurts my breeder heart... :

You are part of the minority. The community is happy with the Auto-Loop Feature. And don't cry over some measly potion silvers lol... Only after playing as a ranger, one can say how expensive potions can be :P

Posted

I'm entitled? Like all the kids that have spent weeks crying about auto path loop not being in BDO? Just type in Q_Q no Auto Path in BDO on google. 
Pages come up for it. 

Go eat a shottie mate.

Who's talking about auto pathing? I'm talking about you being a whiny streamer who's larger than life and thinks anyone actually cares about you. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Posted

You cry like a baby. I'll make sure to stop by the stream and drink some of those tears. lol... go sit in the corner.