• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear GM's and Dev's,

I am a Gamer that enjoys playing Black Desert Online, but I have one issue and that is  I am Handicapped with only the use of 1 Hand and would love to be able to macro the complicated keystrokes, is there any such program's allowed to safely use with the game, or is the use of mechanical keyboards that can macro bind allowed or Mice with simple macro abilities allowed?

I am in no way shape or form attempting to automate the game play and don't desire to do so. I just desire to play the game with my friends and simplify the 3-5 key spell/action binds that are currently in use.

As this game is now it is not Handicap Friendly in anyway and hard for a limited mobility player to participate in it's features without fear of being banned.

Posted (edited)

did you get this idea from mmoglider a loooong time ago?

AWOOOGA.

Edited by Toldorn

Posted

AWOOOGA.

lulz

not saying he is.. But did it ever reached your mind there are handicapped gamers too?

Posted

not saying he is.. But did it ever reached your mind there are handicapped gamers too?

We're all handicapped, that's why they have afk fishing and autolooping functions. xD

Posted

AWOOOGA.

lulz

Wow you're such a douche

Posted (edited)

Yes, obviously I realize there are handicapped gamers out there - But perhaps everyone (handicapped or not) should realize that introducing ANY system, ones that cater for specific handicap needs or not, that can be so so so so so so sso so so SO easily abused by dickheads, isn't really a realistic request.

It sucks, big time. It's an impossible situation. But ultimately, I guess the games (or specifically mmorpg) industry takes a utilitarian approach.

Wow you're such a douche

How so? Were you around on the mmoglider forums about 8-10 years ago? This is almost a carbon copy post made by botter for wow. It reminded me of back then... What about that makes me a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons? I have removed the lulz just incase it appears unintentionally insensitive.

Edited by Toldorn

Posted

Yes, obviously I realize there are handicapped gamers out there - But perhaps everyone (handicapped or not) should realize that introducing ANY system, ones that cater for specific handicap needs or not, that can be so so so so so so sso so so SO easily abused by dickheads, isn't really a realistic request.

It sucks, big time. It's an impossible situation. But ultimately, I guess the games (or specifically mmorpg) industry takes a utilitarian approach.

How so? Were you around on the mmoglider forums about 8-10 years ago? This is almost a carbon copy post made by botter for wow. It reminded me of back then... What about that makes me a stream of water into the body for medical or hygienic reasons? I have removed the lulz just incase it appears unintentionally insensitive.

I was kidding, I just wanted to be "that guy" to call you a douche ;) 

Posted

Maybe they should introduce some kind of macro that they must enable it from their system for you to be able to use it, and before enabling it for you , you must prove that you are actually handicap by giving them your doctor documents (without the personal information ofc) idk maybe there is a better way to keep the ''dickheads'' off using it.

Posted

Joking right?

If not, no, no, no. 

Posted

Joking right?

If not, no, no, no. 

nah, i'm not joking...

Posted

nah, i'm not joking...

They can't even handle support tickets opened a month ago. They certainly don't have bandwidth to even consider stuff like that.

Posted

They can't even handle support tickets opened a month ago. They certainly don't have bandwidth to even consider stuff like that.

you got a point, that's true they can't even handle support tickets.