• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

30+ age <REBELLICIOUS> All levels | Age req: 30+ | All-round MMO-players | Daily events | Discord

399 posts in this topic

Posted

Welcome new members :) We still have spots for a few more. Don't be shy. :) 

Posted (edited)

Nevermind , can i join please ? ^^

Edited by Diamonds n Bones

Posted

Welcome new members :) 

Posted

Recruitment has been good lately, welcome to all of the new members.

Posted

Still got some spots left for new or experienced players :) 

Posted

Growing again, and bumped even further :-)

Posted (edited)

hey i sent application form.. did u get it from me? @redpine

* P.s oh sry ur mail was in spam i will do Things on mail as soon as possible

Edited by Tuni

Posted

We usually are able to respond to application forms within an hour – that is the maximum time it can take for us to get the notification in our e-mail and even while at work, we can respond to it from all our devices. Only late at night you might have to wait until we are done with our beauty sleep. ;-)

Posted

A big welcome to the new members, lots of new names to learn :)

Posted

Welcome new members! :)

Posted

Posted

Bump

Posted

+1 

Posted

bump of Debian

Posted

We just put in our brand new events calendar which offers you daily events and a lot things to do and to enjoy in Black Desert with your guild mates. Take your pick from grinding groups in Mediah, Valencia or Pirate Island, node wars, guild versus guild, trading, whale hunting, gathering, fishing or boss scrolls. Each event allows you an quick and easy way to RSVP.  And if you are new to an event, clicking on it offers you all the necessary information, guides, instant Discord connect, directions and even embedded video tutorials and a time zone converter. We make it easy for you to group up and enjoy company. All you need to is sign up and show up. Here is a sneak preview. 

events-example-002.thumb.png.702c6f3e82c

Posted

Looks fun :)

Posted (edited)

I made it even more fun by adding a new Badges and Points system for all kinds of achievements you can earn in Rebellicious. The score is displayed at our leaderboard. :) 

Next on my scheme list: a real life guild event in Amsterdam next spring. :) 

Edited by Silverfauve

Posted

Changes are looking good Silver :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Very interesting.

I've played BDO ages ago (upon release), but by lack of guild, time and any idea what to do to progress - I stumbled out of the BDO world.
I am planning to play again, but this time with the right intentions and, quite hopefully, with the right community.

The game is downloaded (took long enough :( ), and will login again for the weekend (and longer). Due to being a casual player (work, etc.), and being from Belgium - evening times suit me best (matches very well with the guild description).

Will send an application to the guild this evening (most probably) and hopefully see you guys ingame :)

cheers

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome EaglePhoenix :)

2 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Looks like a fun guild, I sent an application.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks guys! Been only couple days, and it's already a blast. Lots of stuff to do (events, node wars) - I'm catching up ^^,

1 person likes this

Posted

Pretty hyped for Halloween after watching the trailer from Korea. :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump