• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

30+ age <REBELLICIOUS> All levels | Age req: 30+ | All-round MMO-players | Daily events | Discord

399 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Bump with the flue................grrrr

Posted

interesting_201112201116426.jpg

Posted

hey guys, im interested in joining your guild, but im a very casual player that only plays like 1-2h per day at weeks and 2-3h at weekends, im 26y old so you dont need to worry about my behaviour, so can i join?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello guys my name is Bozhidar i'm from Bulgaria and was playing BDO little on RU servers last year and finally come to EU servers :) I buy the game before couple of weeks, and now im looking for guild.  Im mostly casual player but i play regular. I wanna join Rebellicious if there a free spot  :) My main char, are wizard 51lvl atm nick: Grandpaw, alt char. : Ranger lvl 50 nick: Strela  i use Discord.

1 person likes this

Posted

The New Year lies ahead
With new lands to explore,
And adventures to be led.
May you find fulfilment and joy
and friends and comradely
in Rebellicious all year long!

Happy New Year!

Posted (edited)

Application is sent :)

Kind regards ApproX

Edited by Approx2k

Posted

Welcome new members. :-)

Posted

Boop

Posted

Hoi!

Posted

registered to your web site and waiting for response guys.

Posted

I send the e-mail again, please check your spam filter and/or make sure you provided us with a valid e-mailadres :-)

Posted

Bump

Posted

I had the ultimate grief experience with a musa from your guild this weekend, he allegedly came back from reperairing 10 minutes after I started grinding, then started picking off camps. I killed him a few times, but he just came back over and over, so I had no karma left. I had the GM declare and went back to the spot when the war was up. I proceeded to kill him a few times, after which he left your guild and continued to grief me. I was pretty salty when it happened, but can now appreciate it as a 10/10 griefing effort

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I heard almost the same story from a different perspective. Personally I find either version silly. The two of you could just have partied up and shared the grind spot instead of going around as Me Tarzan, My spot. Would have been faster en from where I stand, probably more fun. But if you don’t want to, which decision of course is at your discretion, then don’t complain about the PvP or how the game mechanics are used. :-)

Edited by Silverfauve
2 people like this

Posted

Personally I did quite a bit of research to find the right guild fit for me as being both new to BDO and mature player who's played MMO's for years I really wanted to find some like minded folks interested in both the end game and all that BDO has to offer and I can honestly say to anyone looking at Rebellicious as a potential home it does everything it says on the tin (website).

Good clean fun, lots of groups for those who group, no pressure to be an event / node war but damn good fun when you do attend. Leaders happy to help and learn from others and a player base that interacts as adults with each other without the need to swear every 2 seconds. I thought the being on Discord rule was a bit heavy but having been in the guild for the last few weeks I've come to see it as a blessing and there's numerous quiet / afk channels for those who don't wish to interact via mic or just want to chill on their own.

In short its a proper and sensible adult community and if you're looking for a similar home then it's worth having a look at the website to determine if it's for you as it has most definitely become for me.

Flydd West_Bromwich

5 people like this

Posted

I heard almost the same story from a different perspective. Personally I find either version silly. The two of you could just have partied up and shared the grind spot instead of going around as Me Tarzan, My spot. Would have been faster en from where I stand, probably more fun. But if you don’t want to, which decision of course is at your discretion, then don’t complain about the PvP or how the game mechanics are used. :-)

So if you are on a spot wich u kill fairly easy and i just randomly walk by you are forced to take me in your party?
just so you have a useless extra guy cutting your exp and money gains?

Gotta love  that mentality of those so called civilized 'let's share everything guys'

Except when they were first then it's suddenly a different story. avatar_210d8d3173c2_64.png

Posted (edited)

Yes I am that type of person. I play for fun and the rewards in pixels do no matter that much to me. I never would deny someone a party because it would cut my loot or experience. Having said that: I do not object to anyone using the game mechanics to their advantage if they want to. Either being it declaring war over a grind spot, karma grieving or switching channels. But what ever you choose, don’t start complaining about it or trash talk in recruitment posts. And yes, that applies to our guild members as well.

Edited by Silverfauve
1 person likes this

Posted

Did you make Exforce take down his post where he admitted to doing everything in his power to grief me? He explicitly wrote that he couldn't kill me so he decided to grief to make me change channel instead because he's a musa

Posted

Every guild gets into trouble now and then, gues this weekend was our time...

It's done and over.

Alright back to (real) work.

Posted

Hi guys. Returning player after a couple of months away. Is it possible to rejoin this awesome guild? It's Stekspade btw.. Don't know if you remember me :P

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Stekspade! Of course we remember you! Nice to hear from you. You are more then welcome to rejoin us. Your account with our website is gone, so you will have to redo the form. :) gaming-guild.eu

Posted

Personally I did quite a bit of research to find the right guild fit for me as being both new to BDO and mature player who's played MMO's for years I really wanted to find some like minded folks interested in both the end game and all that BDO has to offer and I can honestly say to anyone looking at Rebellicious as a potential home it does everything it says on the tin (website).

Good clean fun, lots of groups for those who group, no pressure to be an event / node war but damn good fun when you do attend. Leaders happy to help and learn from others and a player base that interacts as adults with each other without the need to swear every 2 seconds. I thought the being on Discord rule was a bit heavy but having been in the guild for the last few weeks I've come to see it as a blessing and there's numerous quiet / afk channels for those who don't wish to interact via mic or just want to chill on their own.

In short its a proper and sensible adult community and if you're looking for a similar home then it's worth having a look at the website to determine if it's for you as it has most definitely become for me.

Flydd West_Bromwich

Cheers Flydd ^^

Have the same vibe as you when i joined the guild, was guildess since start of BDO, never wanted to join one, but made an exception for this guild and .....1 of the better choices i've made in BDO ;)

Hi guys. Returning player after a couple of months away. Is it possible to rejoin this awesome guild? It's Stekspade btw.. Don't know if you remember me :P

I guess there will always be room for ex-guildies :) WB to us and BDO ^^

2 people like this

Posted

Ready for the update :D

Posted

Ready for the update :D

Yes, me too! :)  Should be fun!