• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

30+ age <REBELLICIOUS> All levels | Age req: 30+ | All-round MMO-players | Daily events | Discord

399 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry to interrupt, but wasnt your age requirement lower few days ago? I dont know if I am just imagining things, but I remember 22/21+ :D

Posted (edited)

Sorry to interrupt, but wasnt your age requirement lower few days ago? I dont know if I am just imagining things, but I remember 22/21+ :D

We always have had an age requirement of 25+ (even 27+ when started Rebellicious at April, 8th 2016) but we haven’t always communicated it in our recruitment. An age requirement is just one of many selection tools and as many of our members can vouch, it is not set in stone. We do make exceptions for friends or family of our members, or for someone who sends in a really great application. What we are after is a balanced population of like-minded and all-round MMO-players that enjoy most or all aspects of the game. Currently we only have a few free spots on the roster and therefore our recruitment is limited. We now choose to advertise our age requirement again because it helps new recruits to identify the type of community we are and it prevents us from having to disappoint a lot of players.

Edited by Silverfauve

Posted

We always have had an age requirement of 25+ (even 27+ when started Rebellicious at April, 8th 2016) but we haven’t always communicated it in our recruitment. An age requirement is just one of many selection tools and as many of our members can vouch, it is not set in stone. We do make exceptions for friends or family of our members, or for someone who sends in really great application. What we are after is a balanced population of like-minded and all-round MMO-players that enjoy most or all aspects of the game. Currently we only have a few free spots on the roster and therefore our recruitment is limited. We now choose to advertise our age requirement again because it helps new recruits to identify the type of community we are and it prevents us from having to disappoint a lot of players.

I completely understand! Yes, I do remember the higher requrement last year, because I was looking at your thread back than. Guess I was just imagining things few days ago...

Posted

We will await your application, Vamathi ;) ^^

Tonight we set sail towards the new dry-land, Margoria.

Exploring the new stuff as a group, for protection and fun. :D

Posted (edited)

Hey there! I dropped an application just now :) Hear from you soon!

- Quiz

EDIT: I should add I left my char name currently empty because while I got 50+ Warrior and Tamer i'm making a new Wizard to be my main, and due to server maintenance I havent actually goten around to  creating it yet lol. Im a returning player and believe you read and replied to my thread earlier! @Hashili

Edited by Qui-z

Posted

Welcome Qui-z. :) There should be an e-mail in your inbox with details.

Posted

Welcome Qui-z. :) There should be an e-mail in your inbox with details.

Thank you! See you in-game :D

Posted

We have a few spots left for like-minded gamers. :)

Posted (edited)

Bump

.tumblr_ofq4oti7Ea1v85vxjo3_500.gif

Edited by Hashili

Posted

well, I havent felt excluded cause my age in awhile :$

Posted

Welcome new members. :-)

Posted

Excitement for the new Epheria Sailboat, we'll be having so much fun when they are ready to go :D Fantastic expansion!

And welcome to all "new" members, also a warm welcome for all that came back after a break :-)

Posted

My Epherian Ship is almost done. Just waiting for more ship plans. :(

Posted

Hello,

I just got BDO and I was hoping to apply for the guild at some point. I just wanted to check which server you are on?

Thanks

Posted

The servers merged, so we are on EU now :)

Posted

Hey guys just sent in an application hopes theres some spaces left thanks

Posted

We got a lot of applications the last 24 hours. Please check your e-mail if you sent us one. :-)

Posted

Great guild, very active, nice community. Come join us!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome new members :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Great guild, I joined just last week, only been playing for 2 weeks, very friendly and don't mind that my gear isn't the best, and are more than happy to include me in node wars, scrolls etc.

Had a good time last night with a few guildies doing boss scrolls, thanks for a great group.

2 people like this

Posted

Love the new ships!

guild-galley.thumb.png.dae1c943592029e53epheria-sailship.thumb.png.09f7bb5baf9dc

2 people like this

Posted

Love the new ships!

guild-galley.thumb.png.dae1c943592029e53epheria-sailship.thumb.png.09f7bb5baf9dc

gz:)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Great guild, friendly members! If it wasn't for time zones/ life commitments I would've been involved more (Sorry Silver).

Would recommend people to apply if they are after a friendly environment to game in! A+ :D

Edited by lutharian
2 people like this

Posted

Thanks Lutherian. :)
Give us a shout if your schedule cleans up so we can re-add you to the in game roster. 
Your web account with Rebellicious will stay active.

Important information about our capacity
In February 2017 the officers meeting decided to upgrade the guild from 80 tot 100 members because we were getting so many great applications. We are currently at 96/100 members and once those last spots are gone, our recruitment will be limited. We keep a clean and active roster, and spots only will become available if a player goes inactive or chooses to leave. You can check out our capacity in game by pressing Escape and then Guild rank. We are usually somewhere around page 5/6 in the rankings. The overview only gets updated once per day but if you click on our name, the info displayed there is accurate and you can decide if it is currently worthwhile to fill out the application form. We do not keep a waiting list nor will we start a second chapter of Rebellicious.

1 person likes this

Posted

Rebellicious!! Wooo!!

3 people like this