• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

30+ age <REBELLICIOUS> All levels | Age req: 30+ | All-round MMO-players | Daily events | Discord

399 posts in this topic

Posted

We changed our age requirement from 25+ to 30+. This only effects new recruits, not current members.

Posted

We changed our age requirement from 25+ to 30+. This only effects new recruits, not current members.

Do you ask for a player's ID to confirm their age or someone can simply fill the recruitment form and lie about his/her age ?

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome new members ;-)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Welcome new members ;-)

are you really ignoring answering my question ? Shame :S 

So mature!

Edited by Stilgar

Posted

TBH Stilgar I don't know what you are trying to achieve with the initial question or rhetorical response; of course people can lie and do so on a daily basis throughout all walks of life however it's a benchmark giving any applicant looking at the guild interested in joining an idea of the age group this guilds aimed at. That said in my many years on this earth I've met very mature youngsters and very immature adults and from what I've seen in the four months as a member of Rebellicious is that it's stated values reflect what our GM indicated within her mission statement as well as the age group and type of personality most accurately reflects said membership.

The fail safe element though is that once said applicant joins the guild our officer team from what I've seen is able to ascertain quite quickly if that person is a true fit to the guilds values and visa versa for the candidate. Lets be frank if someone is a smack talking chimp they won't really fit in and will feel quite awkward that no one is joining in their childish behaviour and on the flip side they may not be interested in the general topics discussed by an older generations which I'll be brutally honest wouldn't have interested me as a teenager.

However I digress and I think this is important for anyone who asks / demands to see a copy of ID in game or real life, do your research, I'd ask for a copy of said organisations ICO data protection certificate, internal governance policies, data controllers' statement and most importantly their ISO 27001:2013 data security certificate number before handing over my personal details and even then I'd want to do a site visit to verify all is ok with physical security first and complies with above information they'd have supplied and subsequent follow up questions.

Hope this detailed response helps and more importantly enjoy BDO it's a great game whatever guild you belong to. <insert preferred image here>

Flydd West_Bromwich

Posted

30+ seams legit and fun though I am 29 need to wait until december :(

Posted

No worries, we still will be around after your birthday! ;-)

Posted

Just sent application, returning player from last year looking for a new home :D almost 40 and your 30+ caught my attention.

hope to speak to you soon,

Ghostadin

1 person likes this

Posted

Just sent application, returning player from last year looking for a new home :D almost 40 and your 30+ caught my attention.

hope to speak to you soon,

Ghostadin

You should have an e-mail. :-) Welcome to the guild.

Posted

You should have an e-mail. :-) Welcome to the guild.

Thank you for the invite

I have logged into the website but for some reason the discord link takes me to a not found page :/

Ghostadin

discord.jpg

Posted

Just go to the member dashboard and use the connect button in the Discord app. ;)

Posted

Welcome new members! :)

Posted (edited)

Hi there,

as soon, as I got me a new headset, I will fill out the application form.

I am very interested in joining. But due to the fact, that I am in the middle of a nightshift-week, never used discord and not having a completly working headset right now (its being holded together by alot of tape), I will have to wait, till I find the time, to get everything sorted out.

I cant wait to meet all this people from all over the world (seriously... Canadians and Aussies? Thats great^^).

Maybe you will just keep me in mind, till I am ready to join... if being accepted that is ;)

Best wishes sends

Christiane aka Foofoo or Elaiussa McPhee

Edit: Ah, fu.. it, I am sending in the application now. In 4 days I got 2 or 3 days off, so I guess I am able to get it done till then (discord and stuff)...

Edited by Foofoo
1 person likes this

Posted

30 years limit.. Jeez

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi

Christiane aka Foofoo or Elaiussa McPhee

Edit: Ah, fu.. it, I am sending in the application now. In 4 days I got 2 or 3 days off, so I guess I am able to get it done till then (discord and stuff)...

Welcome to Rebellicious. You should have an e-mail. :)

Posted

Welcome to Rebellicious. You should have an e-mail. :)

Thank you,

aye, I got it.  Yayyyy.

On Wednesday, when I dont have to go to work, I will get that discord-thing started. Then we could sort everything out...

Looking forward to have a lot of fun with you all... :)

Posted

We see you then! :)

Posted

Looking for more 'oldies' to join our ranks. ;)

Posted

Hi I sent in an application and I still haven't herd back from anyone yet.

Posted

Hi I sent in an application and I still haven't herd back from anyone yet.

I just responded to your PM on this forum.

Long story short: we don't have any open application forms, so something went wrong. :)

Posted

Welcome new members :)

Posted

Would really love to join the guild with 2 of my friends. is there a way I can PM you? got a question I would like to ask.

Posted

Hi,

Just returned, level 56 warrior looking to join a guild in EU, also 2 other friends of mine, only thing is im 29 (30 this year haha)

Was wondering if your still accepting members?

We are new to the latest updates (last time we played cap was 50)

PM me if we can talk further :)