• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bonus EXP Weekend!

211 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh cool. thanks for that.

Posted

Yay! Thanks so much! Going to make the most out of this :)

Posted

Looks like I better get to mining that sapphire ore, Yipee!!! tyvm for this consideration. 

Posted

Nice!

Posted (edited)

How about giving us LESS XP or putting PVP back to 50 and only activated by the lvl 49 quest?  That would be preferable for lots of us.

carebears suiciding to stay under 45..yeah im sure ur their main target audience LOL.

Edited by Khazard
1 person likes this

Posted

RIP LIFE/SKILL XP ahahhahaha 

1 person likes this

Posted

doubt ill be on but hey.

Posted

I love these forums.

10% is totally P2W!!!!!!

10% free bonus is crap I hate you Daum!!!

Posted

Horse exp plz? :D (though combat exp is sth i am lacking the most, i will be in work whole weekend... T_T :D my luck is crap.. :D )

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Due to today's unscheduled maintenance we are going to give everyone a boost over the weekend! From the time the servers come back up until Monday at 08:00 UTC everyone will benefit from +10% EXP for all Life/Combat/Skill.  If you have not seen the patch notes yet, make sure you check them out >Here<.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we hope you enjoy the boost over the weekend!

-The BDO Team

Dear All,

please note that the EXP boost only applies to COMBAT EXP! This is due to a technicality which doesn't allow us to apply boosts of such types to other EXP types.

Our apologies, but 10% EXP on Combat should still be a good deal for 2 hours server downtime ^_^ We are also still learning what our Admin Tool can and can't do -_-

Best regards

Belsazar

7 people like this

Posted

RIP LIFE/SKILL XP ahahhahaha 

so funny. they even messed up their announcement of a thing they didn't need to do after a maintenance they didn't need to do, at a time they didn't need to do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Woo!!!! Thank you!!!

Posted

They had to fix an exploit with Kzarka I believe, so decided to add in the Auto Looping. Seriously, you are the only person I've seen COMPLAIN about them fixing exploits / server issues and adding things ... they weren't planning it, so they gave us a 10% boost to say " we are sorry " .. complain complain complain.

It s a freaking trend dude, look at media, there was literally ZERO warning that a major expansion was being released. You want me to believe they didnt know they were going to patch mediah in last week when they did it? It was so short notice even for them that they couldnt tell anyone? Even when people asked them directly, hey whens the next patch coming?

Some of you defend anything.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Jouska, 

Far be it for me to look gift xp in the mouth, but if the Blader/Plum are coming out *soon™*, many speculating next weekend, wouldn't bonus xp at that time make more sense?  

Posted

is xp stacking? for example xp potion + milktea + scroll + outfit?

Posted

please note that the EXP boost only applies to COMBAT EXP!

Works for me. Now lets find a way to lock my fisherman at 44, via a quest maybe? Can't be hard there is already a quest that arbitrarily locks you to 49 (ya know the old PvP threshold)

Posted

Ahhh yea perfect timing for when I go out of town. Noooooooooooo 

Posted

Works for me. Now lets find a way to lock my fisherman at 44, via a quest maybe? Can't be hard there is already a quest that arbitrarily locks you to 49 (ya know the old PvP threshold)

are you really that scared of being pked?

lol

I've never once been killed while fishing.

And yes I am on leaderboards for fishing.

So yes everyone can NPC locate me if they wanted to.

Not sure why would but hey.

Posted

Dear All,

please note that the EXP boost only applies to COMBAT EXP! This is due to a technicality which doesn't allow us to apply boosts of such types to other EXP types.

Our apologies, but 10% EXP on Combat should still be a good deal for 2 hours server downtime ^_^ We are also still learning what our Admin Tool can and can't do -_-

Best regards

Belsazar

Should let me take a look at your admin tools.
I can help you guys find out what they can and can't do.

I promise, Belsazar.
You can trust me brother.

;).... . .. . ..

Posted

D We are also still learning what our Admin Tool can and can't do -_-

Best regards

Belsazar

Yeah... that might not be the best way to ensure us of your competence as a game host company...O.o Really not.

Now I am worried.

Posted

kzarkagate lmao

Posted (edited)

I've never once been killed while fishing.

Anecdotal information noted. I've seen people killed at the fishing spots many, many times. I've been drowned a few times myself. Heck people even post videos of how cool they are for PK afk people. Also lots of threats on the forums to kill afk fishermen.

Not really a fear thing, I still get drowned. Stuff happens. It's a reality. My fisherman just wants to fish. Can't see why it bothers u so much. It doesn't impact their day at all. Other than if they just like easy targets.

My PvP levled Valk gets cheap shots against her all the time. Just riding a horse from one town to next. My Fisherman would die in one hit, even if she hit 45. She has no combat skills or gear.

Well if you knew anything about how "tools" worked at all, maybe you'd understand.

I know how tools work. But still agree with.

Yeah... that might not be the best way to ensure us of your competence as a game host company...O.o Really not. 

People don't need an IT education to play an MMO or judge the provider. Users are not required to have any competence in the area. Just sayin. 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted (edited)

Yeah... that might not be the best way to ensure us of your competence as a game host company...O.o Really not.

Now I am worried.

Well if you knew anything about how said "tools" worked at all, maybe you'd understand.

You must assume that every game development company (PA) that hands off administration software to the providers/managers (DAUM) uses the same administration platform and software.

I'm doubting your competence to be able to >something< idk what it is yet but i'll find out when I am not thinking about you 1 minute after posting this comment against you.

Edited by War
Fixed to make more sense for the potential of slower users. ffs.

Posted

Now I understand why Daum doesn't communicate with the community all too well when everyone complains and whines about everything but that's your average forum community I guess.

Posted

Thats the way to treat customers, better than some of the other mmo's "F You, Dont like it then leave" attitudes! Thank you!