• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Bonus EXP Weekend!

211 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I don't care about the free XP, it's just a cover-up. I'm more pissed off with the fact that I bred my 4 pets just before the patch, to find out that if they reach level 10 they'd have automatically gained a skill at tier 1.

The lack of adequate pre-warning, discussion and/or communication is despicable.. just a small mention inside the latest patch notes.. this is similar to the pre-order fiasco, except that was failure on internal communication, now it's an external communication failure.

Had I known that the system would be changed I would not have spent my money on extra pets to breed them for skills, and furthermore, I would have not bred them at all. I would not have spent that money, period.

But of course, this isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. Just carry on keeping us out of the loop, until you finish maintenance and ----- people over like myself with undocumented surprise changes.

This is how you lose customers. You gotta keep us in the loop, way more than you are currently, especially when you are dealing with our money.

Stupid complaint.

It happens every day in the real life. You buy some pants our shoes and the next day, there is price reduction.

Please don't cry over your choices. Nobody forced you.

You can buy a smartphone for 600€ today  and tomorrow it will cost 399€.  Things like this happen.

Get out and take a walk. You act like a spoiled kid.

Edited by Jey
2 people like this

Posted

So.... you're just removing the life exp... just like that... no heads up in the game or anything?.... .-. Dafuq @CM_Jouska

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice, managed to get my computer fixed just in time for this weekend's boost.

Just conflicted as to what classes I should focus on, what to focus on doing with them, and how I should divide my time during the event. Definitely need to focus on getting one of my classes up to 50+, but I'm just... Well, I neglected Skill Point grinding on my now-31 Sorceress, my Ranger has a ton of skill points at 32, and my Giant is bogged down with a metric ton of life skill quests and life skill progress. I have yet to do much with my Warrior, however, and I've been so overwhelmed with what I COULD do that I end up feeling too conflicted/burned out to do much of anything except log in for my loyalty points towards a char slot I wanna use for my Blader.

Still, I guess I'm gonna buckle down and start off trying to get more acquainted with my Sorc and Ranger and see how far I can take them without losing interest in them completely. Definitely considering deleting one or both and making a Wizard and saving a slot for Blader and buying the loyalty slot for Ninja when I can.

I'm just too scatterbrained for my own good, I guess.

Posted

I don't care about the free XP, it's just a cover-up. I'm more pissed off with the fact that I bred my 4 pets just before the patch, to find out that if they reach level 10 they'd have automatically gained a skill at tier 1.

The lack of adequate pre-warning, discussion and/or communication is despicable.. just a small mention inside the latest patch notes.. this is similar to the pre-order fiasco, except that was failure on internal communication, now it's an external communication failure.

Had I known that the system would be changed I would not have spent my money on extra pets to breed them for skills, and furthermore, I would have not bred them at all. I would not have spent that money, period.

But of course, this isn't the first time, and it won't be the last. Just carry on keeping us out of the loop, until you finish maintenance and ----- people over like myself with undocumented surprise changes.

This is how you lose customers. You gotta keep us in the loop, way more than you are currently, especially when you are dealing with our money.

Have you ever played an MMO before?

MMO's change. All the time, with every patch. It is the nature of MMO's.

Get over it.

Posted

i have all types of quests flagged except for trading ones

but still no eggs quests received :S

&

me too, eggs are still there

but the npcs that gave the quests about eggs are no longer giving them

it looks like they still allow you to complete but only if you already picked the quests up ... so yes .. I am not seeing the 5th egg quest which I haven't completed (or started)

Posted (edited)

Have you ever played an MMO before?

MMO's change. All the time, with every patch. It is the nature of MMO's.

Get over it.

The whole point of my rant was to bring light to the massive communication failures that this company has had, has, and will continue to have.

Wait until it happens to you. It's happened to me three times; head-start, preorder items, and now this, it's a good job I'm a patient person. I understand that things change, however there are ways you go about this to minimize disruptions for your player base. 

It's like they take your money and don't give two shits about it, look at the ticket response times. It's disgusting. I deal with huge amounts of tickets for my own products and other's products, It doesn't take a WHOLE month to reply to a ticket, that's just sheer ignorance and there's no other way you can look at it. (Queue via created timestamp is a perfect example here of what should be done. Oldest to Newest.) If they are "overwhelmed" by tickets, then employ more staff, i'm pretty sure they can afford that.

Stupid complaint.

It happens every day in the real life. You buy some pants our shoes and the next day, there is price reduction.

Please don't cry over your choices. Nobody forced you.

You can buy a smartphone for 600€ today  and tomorrow it will cost 399€.  Things like this happen.

Get out and take a walk. You act like a spoiled kid.

There's no need to act like a child because I said something that you disagree with. You should be making a relevant point or not posting at all.

If i bought something in "real life" and it was on reduction or reduced the next day, week or within 14 days, depending on the situation, I might even have up to a year and 14 days to return it. Furthermore, I don't believe your argument has any relevance, it's just another pointless post from an ignorant, blinded fool.

And i'll re-iterate, because i'm pretty sure either yourself or somebody else will pick on the buzzword "refund" here. I do not want a refund. I want Daum to actually start acting like a reputable business, because so far, I'm not the only one who's experienced this, look around. Take off your blinkers and look around you.

Edited by Phoenixf129

Posted

This patch broke the fishing exp, currently 300%+ extra on many servers, please fix it asap as it gets worse by the hour, masters popping up all over the place with no efforts.

Posted

&

it looks like they still allow you to complete but only if you already picked the quests up ... so yes .. I am not seeing the 5th egg quest which I haven't completed (or started)

maybe, but then... why should they make quests unavailable 5 days before the end of the event? O.o

Posted (edited)

Yeah this pissed me off too. I left game. 1.5 months till overwatch.

I learned my lesson to not trust these small shitty greedy companies. With blizzard I never had to deal with these type of issues. Not to mention everything in this game is -----ing broken.

Edited by Bloodex

Posted

awsome thank just saw this!

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Due to today's unscheduled maintenance we are going to give everyone a boost over the weekend! From the time the servers come back up until Monday at 08:00 UTC everyone will benefit from +10% EXP for all Life/Combat/Skill.  If you have not seen the patch notes yet, make sure you check them out >Here<.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we hope you enjoy the boost over the weekend!

-The BDO Team

TY FOR THE EXP GUYS MY BLADER(Main class) IS ALREADY LV 0 I THINK WITH THE BONUS EXP HE SHOULD GET 50 SOON1444779320621.thumb.gif.7d7fb45b06f2a6bb

5 people like this

Posted

Oh yay this was a nice surprise!  

Guess I will take a break from questing and kill some monsters for a few days. 

Thank you for the compensation! (/^▽^)/

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

Due to today's unscheduled maintenance we are going to give everyone a boost over the weekend! From the time the servers come back up until Monday at 08:00 UTC everyone will benefit from +10% EXP for all Life/Combat/Skill.  If you have not seen the patch notes yet, make sure you check them out >Here<.

Apologies for the inconvenience, but we hope you enjoy the boost over the weekend!

-The BDO Team

As an apology, it's always nice when we are given something for FREE and I appreciate the gesture, I really do, but how about next weekend you apologise to the non-combat orientated players as well? They make up a fair proportion of the players in BDO and from the posts on this forums its obvious that quite a few of them feel like a 10% Combat EXP boost is more a slap in the face than an apology.  (... and what gives taking away the one thing that took some of the sting out of it?)

A weekend Life Skills EXP boost maybe?

Posted

TY FOR THE EXP GUYS MY BLADER(Main class) IS ALREADY LV 0 I THINK WITH THE BONUS EXP HE SHOULD GET 50 SOON1444779320621.thumb.gif.7d7fb45b06f2a6bb

omg plz have my babies this was hilarious xDDDD

Posted

So.... you're just removing the life exp... just like that... no heads up in the game or anything?.... .-. Dafuq @CM_Jouska

yeah whatsup with that -.- its happening again sam like with that title reward fot st patrics day, they just gonna say it was a mistake...

Posted

Thanks

Posted

i have all types of quests flagged except for trading ones

but still no eggs quests received :S

I checked the priest in Heidel after maintence and he was giving the quest cuz I accidently took it, but now after the hotfix I did a check at both the priest in Velia and Heidel and it seams there's a bug in the church.

Posted

@CM_Jouska I noticed that the fishing experience on the EU server is out of control. I witnessed a streamer go from Artisan 9 fisher to Master 2 within just a couple of hours. I know about hotspots and I fish the same ones that the streamer does and I average about 14% experience per hour at Artisan 5. Is this a bug or was it intentional for EU only?

Posted

Exp buff gone  @Jordine server

Posted

Exp buff gone  @Jordine server

No it's still there. I'm watching right now this streamer is getting 1% for every other blue fish and 1% for every gold fish

Posted

No it's still there. I'm watching right now this streamer is getting 1% for every other blue fish and 1% for every gold fish

combat exp only.

Posted

combat exp only.

Nope. Still fishing exp

Posted

<3

Posted

Daum has to do something for this bug. Like removing all the supplementary exp points received during this week-end due to the bug.

Didn't really played this week-end, and everybody did get so much life exp.....

Why didnt you just sent exp scroll ?

Posted (edited)

This is my opinion of the compensation event:

Some people are not able to play during this weekend and there is already a gap between players. If you guys continue putting in this events there will be even bigger gaps between the players that can play 24/7 and the once that cannot do that in the further. Why would I think that the events will continue to appear in the game? It's pretty easy to guess as BDO i Korea have them alot of times every year. So please give us exp scrolls in the further so we can use them whenever we want.

With this solution everyone should be pleased.

Edited by Boltern
11 people like this