• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Don't want Bonus XP want LESS XP until you fix lvl 49 PVP quest

47 posts in this topic

Posted

@CM_Jouska Many of us don't want bonus XP we want less XP so we don't have to go on naked suicide runs to avoid hitting lvl 45 on our life skill toons.

When will you fix the lvl 49 PVP quest by either moving it to lvl 44 or changing PVP to 50 again and making the quest work?

This is getting beyond ridiculous now - Daum have actually BROKEN the game in order to appease a vociferous minority of cowards.

7 people like this

Posted

Bait

2 people like this

Posted

@CM_Jouska Many of us don't want bonus XP we want less XP so we don't have to go on naked suicide runs to avoid hitting lvl 45 on our life skill toons.

When will you fix the lvl 49 PVP quest by either moving it to lvl 44 or changing PVP to 50 again and making the quest work?

This is getting beyond ridiculous now - Daum have actually BROKEN the game in order to appease a vociferous minority of cowards.

"Minority" haha, go play wow or shut up

1 person likes this

Posted

what the ----- is he talking about

Posted

Why don't you buy pvp protection? Weren't you the guy that proposed P2W because you didn't have enough time to play, so you had to P2W to be able to compete?

All spots on all channels will be overcrowded anyway, unless you want to grind deers. So no worries about "accidently leveling up" or "leveling too fast".

Posted (edited)

Forum is golden and full of awesomeness!  First game I ever saw where a player wants less exp...

Crazy-Funny-People.jpg

Edited by ulti19
5 people like this

Posted

arent you the guy who wanted the game to be p2w? im sure you are.... in that case your opinion is not welcomed here. 

1 person likes this

Posted

arent you the guy who wanted the game to be p2w? im sure you are.... in that case your opinion is not welcomed here. 

+ over 9000!

1 person likes this

Posted

No. Now come run into my blade...

Posted

Don't sign in until after Monday. Problem solved.

4 people like this

Posted

Nothing quite like a nice quiet Friday afternoon...

quiet.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

what the ----- is he talking about

I believe in Korea the PVP level is 49 and you have to complete the quest to hit 50 (PVP level). For us PVP level is 45 so....gg. It is a common practice for plebs to suicide themselves relentlessly in order to lose XP to avoid leveling to 45.

Posted

Don't sign in until after Monday. Problem solved.

this person right here just saved your life OP :D thank her!

HAHAHA HE IGNORED US ALL HAHAHAHA what a child :* bb guys ima go read more tears 

Posted

@CM_Jouska Many of us don't want bonus XP we want less XP

who tf is we?? 

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree even if you are getting lots of hate. I don't see how this hurts anybody else. Who cares if our life characters stay below PvP level. 

I guess our carebear toons are OP. I want my fishing toon to stay lower than 45. Suicide runs are a chore. Make my life easier daum!

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

quiet.jpg

Wait...you can do this? Time to go searching...

Edit to add: For the record, I don't necessarily agree with your post, but thanks for the inadvertent tip anyways. ^_^ 

Edited by Nki

Posted

Tradesmen and lumberjacks worrying about pvp makes pretty much zero sense. Its like they believe everything after 45 is nonstop hollywood action scenes. "There I was Trying to sell my fish at Serendia shrine and i got killed by players?!?" Or even better "I was just gathering timber at the Sausan fortress, I dunno why they murdered me!".

Most pk'ers are total cowards to begin with and will only fight in a group against a few players. Even then, they aren't fighting out in the woods and hillsides, they are fighting on objectives and grinding areas which you have no bussiness being at if you are leveling through life skills.

2 people like this

Posted

lololol :many of us"

bi polar or just multiple personalities?

Posted

lololol :many of us"

bi polar or just multiple personalities?

why not both.

Posted

I agree even if you are getting lots of hate. I don't see how this hurts anybody else. Who cares if our life characters stay below PvP level. 

I guess our carebear toons are OP. I want my fishing toon to stay lower than 45. Suicide runs are a chore. Make my life easier daum!

Ugh really? The system is in place so that you do not level up. Choosing not to go out and do suicide runs to make yourself not level is your own fault. Yeah oh how scary your lvl 44 pve toon is so OP. Im shaking in my boots. While all of you sit at the fishing docks stuck at 44 and the rest of us have progressed into lvl 50+ mobs and with more black spirit quest. And saw the media story line. YOu will still be 44 holding your rod. In town. Because you are so op. 

Seriously. I cannot even understand you people. Make life easier? How about try harder? 

Handouts handouts handouts handouts handouts.... <-PvE complainer

Posted

i doubt daum even give a shit about u under lvl 45 suiciders that are to afraid of the game to play it fully..dont expect anything catered to u if u wont play the full game..end of

Posted (edited)

i doubt daum even give a shit about u under lvl 45 suiciders that are to afraid of the game to play it fully..dont expect anything catered to u if u wont play the full game..end of

Nah my Fisher doesn't need to see the full game, that's what my Valk is for :) ANd yeah they want our money, we spend lots.

Im shaking in my boots

Sorry, I realize this is a trigger free zone. Next time I'll keep my fishermans rod away from ya. No need to cry, she's harmless.

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

quiet.jpg

When you cannot deal with your problems, just drift away.

08jxb.jpg

Posted

What is the damn problem if we want to have an ALTER for professions? So we don't want to level it till 45? People are hating without a reason, go hate breathing and die.

I bet that as you cant kill the big brother from the family you need to kill the younger ones... Gotcha!

Posted

OH for crying out loud you must be so special... just lvl up like the rest of us. Like you wil be killed while doing your dailies in Olvia anyways...