• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why can't we have dwarfs?

Dwarfs are high fantasy sapients too!   175 votes

1. 1. Do you wanna be a dwarf, of course you do.

• Damn right!
    • MOAR ALE!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

160 posts in this topic

Posted

Please trigger people its hilarious, I really don't mind if you make some sexy ass bitch as your toon and all. However what I was meaning by it was simply rejecting dwarf as a race/class simply on the fact of looks just seems toxic.

It is hilarious, I love triggering people & then SS it.
topplayer.thumb.jpg.5bb50e4ea31a3f843a77
Don't know if you can read that, but I made that after this guy in Gw2 got triggered off of "ggez"

I was simply making a joke. If it makes you feel any better I played a Popori in Tera/ mained an Asura in Gw2 & I had a Dwarf Warrior on WoW. :P
I would never reject an idea. <3

Posted

I'll be triggering people & making more of those once BDO comes out :^)
Will be gr8 time.

Posted

I'll be triggering people & making more of those once BDO comes out :^)
Will be gr8 time.

I'll wait in anticipation of your work.

Posted

I'll wait in anticipation of your work.

We'll get along just fine my friend.

Posted

I need more upvotes for this!! You can never have enough Elin and Lyn.

On the topic of halflings and cute things, let's just merge them together into an already existing race confirmed to eventually be playable! Wow great idea!

http://mmoculture.com/2015/08/black-desert-developer-teases-new-classes-and-race-at-japan-event/

And yes male halflings do exist:

https://imgur.com/a/eoYUW

still no fluffy ears or tails though :( not the black desert style. I'l make a topic about it but i doubt its gonna happen.

Posted

still no fluffy ears or tails though :( not the black desert style. I'l make a topic about it but i doubt its gonna happen.

Yea sadly it's not but if they could make something that fit into the BDO world and didn't stick out as weird, I would so be there.

/hides

Posted

i created the topic! lets stick to dwarfs in this topic :)

Posted (edited)

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhCLZBshaE See the Dwarf Bard in action. Not sure what other Dwarf NPCs may exist, so feel free to run around the game world looking for more. He basically looks like a miniature Giant to me lol.

Edited by Leiloni

Posted

First Loli's, now Dwarfs.

Next thing you know people are going to ask for Nekos and Furries...

Posted

First Loli's, now Dwarfs.

Next thing you know people are going to ask for Nekos and Furries...

Lets not go there. plsb0s

Posted

maxresdefault.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FhCLZBshaE See the Dwarf Bard in action. Not sure what other Dwarf NPCs may exist, so feel free to run around the game world looking for more. He basically looks like a miniature Giant to me lol.

Looks like some Italian pimp.

Posted

Looks like some Italian pimp.

More like an Italian Santa pimp with that outfit.

Posted

More like an Italian Santa pimp with that outfit.

Ayy, santa costume for dwarfs pls

Posted

Hey can you guys stop posting elins and lyns in this thread? You have your own thread, amirite? Also, I imagine a dwarf is a likely candidate for a class race, along with the antler headed guys. I guess the little people with elf ears are also a possibility. Not sure what classes any of them could possibly have, especially since they like to lock the class to the race. I think otter men and fox men are far less likely, though. Definitely doubt we'd get orcs, but that would be rad also. (In an ideal world, having multiple races to choose from per class would be great... orc wizards! dwarf berserkers! but it ain't never gonna happen.)

Posted

Fox men !!!!!

Posted

Hey can you guys stop posting elins and lyns in this thread? You have your own thread, amirite? Also, I imagine a dwarf is a likely candidate for a class race, along with the antler headed guys. I guess the little people with elf ears are also a possibility. Not sure what classes any of them could possibly have, especially since they like to lock the class to the race. I think otter men and fox men are far less likely, though. Definitely doubt we'd get orcs, but that would be rad also. (In an ideal world, having multiple races to choose from per class would be great... orc wizards! dwarf berserkers! but it ain't never gonna happen.)

I would think the dwarf would fill a melee bruiser role, with some range being in the form of a xbow or musket/rifle. However thats just this persons opinion.

Posted

I really would like to stray away from the cute shit and allow the game community to have a more grim dark feel. I also swear to fuck I will kill every person I see wearing a maid outfit no matter the karma cost.

come at me bro. i am going to be a archer in a pink maid outfit. come at ME!! xD

Posted

come at me bro. i am going to be a archer in a pink maid outfit. come at ME!! xD

Planning on it.

Posted

alright can i do vice versa? kill people in a maids outfit squat on your body and take a selfie. 

for people who kill those in  a maid outfit. i most likely own everything in cashshop. i will switch outfits and take another selfie.

Posted

alright can i do vice versa? kill people in a maids outfit squat on your body and take a selfie. 

for people who kill those in  a maid outfit. i most likely own everything in cashshop. i will switch outfits and take another selfie.

Same.

Posted

Someone seems alittle butthurt.

ru4OzpI.gif

Posted

Same.

then let the PVP commence.

Posted

nope i just feel like this

Your link was broken, use a hyperlink next time kid.