• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can't sell items to merchants. bug after patch?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Did the patch broke the merchants? After the patch i cannot sell anything from my inventory to a npc merchant. i get a message saying "The shop slot number is invalid".

This is kinda game breaking and it's on all my characters and at all npc's.

1 person likes this

Posted

I got this aswell, was in Tarif trying to sell stuff. A relog didn't work.

Posted

Yeah, I got this aswell, not so fun when your inventory is full and you're stuck completing missions.

Posted

This is what happens when DAUM doesn't test their stuff before launching the servers again...

Posted

This is kinda gamebreaking for me :/

Posted

This is kinda gamebreaking for me :/

Game breaking can refer to two things, single player and multiplayer respectively 
1. A flaw (more than likely a glitch) that causes the game to be nearly unplayable or so unbelievably difficult that it loses all sense of fun. Typically caused by a product being rushed. (i.e. Sonic 06 ) 
2. In competitive multiplayer, can refer to something so incredibly overpowered that anyone who ceases using it has no chance to improve. Most likely caused by lazy game design.

Temporarily not being able to vendor garbage.... not sure this qualifies  

1 person likes this

Posted

I managed to sell stuff fine. Try another npc?

Also did you right click your items in your inventory or click on the 'Sell' tab and 'Sell all selected' in that menu? I use the Sell Selected from the Sell menu and it worked for me perfectly.

Posted

Same here. THE  SHOP SLOT NUMBER IS INVALID. Right after the patch.

Posted

Hmmm....

I'm pretty sure 'Slot Number Invalid' is the message it gives if you try to sell an item from your inventory, from a slot that doesnt exist. Click on the auto sort button in your inventory, or shuffle some items around? That maybe might help? Thats all i can think of though

Posted

Same here, fix it plz :)

Posted

Check your game version. Your client should be at 209040. If not exit the game and run the launcher till you download the small patch.

Posted

There is a small patch availible. restart and patch the game. it fixed the issue for me ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

... that's not game breaking. lol wtf

Posted

Check your game version. Your client should be at 209040. If not exit the game and run the launcher till you download the small patch.

where can I see my game version?

Posted

I'm having this issue aswell .... i really want to fix this

my game wont update and because auto looping isnt working and i have version 1.0.0.43 

How can i patch the game if it doesn`t do it by itself?

Posted

Game breaking can refer to two things, single player and multiplayer respectively 
1. A flaw (more than likely a glitch) that causes the game to be nearly unplayable or so unbelievably difficult that it loses all sense of fun. Typically caused by a product being rushed. (i.e. Sonic 06 ) 
2. In competitive multiplayer, can refer to something so incredibly overpowered that anyone who ceases using it has no chance to improve. Most likely caused by lazy game design.

Temporarily not being able to vendor garbage.... not sure this qualifies  

Since this is normally how i make a lot of money, it does feel a little bit like it's broken to be honest :T
As much as people say it's Garbage, it does make me a lot of money selling stuff. Even if it's 100 Silver at a time 

Posted

Since this is normally how i make a lot of money, it does feel a little bit like it's broken to be honest :TAs much as people say it's Garbage, it does make me a lot of money selling stuff. Even if it's 100 Silver at a time 

That's fine and all, but that still doesn't qualify.. it's Hyperbole. 

Posted

That's fine and all, but that still doesn't qualify.. it's Hyperbole. 

You're exaggerating.

Posted

You're exaggerating.

how :c 

Posted

Cant use the shop and have dc'd 8 times since the servers came up.  Took out the Version file to run it but again no patch.  Restarted the client 15 times changed channels changed inventory slots nothing..... Everything worked just fine before this update..... Not a happy camper since i can not benefit from the extra xp everyone else is getting... Really unhappy.

Posted

Cant use the shop and have dc'd 8 times since the servers came up.  Took out the Version file to run it but again no patch.  Restarted the client 15 times changed channels changed inventory slots nothing..... Everything worked just fine before this update..... Not a happy camper since i can not benefit from the extra xp everyone else is getting... Really unhappy.

that dc'ing hope i dont have that when i return home, hope it sorts out

Posted

You're exaggerating.

What's your family name come grind some Susan's with me. 

Posted

how :c 

just a hyperbole joke, not a very good one I guess!

What's your family name come grind some Susan's with me. 

What's a "Susan"?  I'm in grind mode for Guru Fishing.... almost Master 7 so only 23 to go... only she says... *sighs*

Posted

just a hyperbole joke, not a very good one I guess!

ahh, i'm tired xD, also most of the people are either super serious people or__holes, so i figured you were being serious.