• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Can't sell items to merchants. bug after patch?

55 posts in this topic

Posted

mehh  redownloaded client did 3 pc reboots  restarted launcher about 50 times... changed version date to lower version to get a older patch in.

restarted router / flushed dns  

nothing  works Patch isnt showing up for some reason..  Kinda annoying as i can play but i cant sell anything (sucks if you logged off with 90% full inventory)

Posted

ahh, i'm tired xD, also most of the people are either super serious people or__holes, so i figured you were being serious. 

awww so sweet, I'll take the compliment that you didn't assume the other!  It's not your fatigue, I'm just not funny, but I try.

Posted

mehh  redownloaded client did 3 pc reboots  restarted launcher about 50 times... changed version date to lower version to get a older patch in.

restarted router / flushed dns  

nothing  works Patch isnt showing up for some reason..  Kinda annoying as i can play but i cant sell anything (sucks if you logged off with 90% full inventory)

are you from holland cuz many players from holland having issues with patching the game

Posted

awww so sweet, I'll take the compliment that you didn't assume the other!  It's not your fatigue, I'm just not funny, but I try.

Well, humor is somewhat difficult to transpose via text. So, im sure youre funny just have difficulty without awkward silences and situational / environmental stimulus.

Posted

Yeah, funnily enough the people from the country that the server's in don't get the fix lol (I'm in Rotterdam)

Posted

Yea same problem with selling, nothing works. Restarted multiple times over course of 2 hours, tried auto arrange, tried selling from bag and in npc window. 

Also, auto-looping doesn't work for me, probably the same patch.

About he Netherlands, me and friend both from there and have these problems.

Posted

Dutchie  here. Same problem.

Posted

Dutch and I got this problem aswell.. Stuck with 127% inventory weight atm.

Posted

My weight is fine and i have plenty space in my inventory. Stil weird .Its a IP problem.

Posted

Dutch, Same problem

Posted

Guess they didnt know how to smoke the weed correctly out of the smoke shops.  Got mad and said f us dutchies :(  

Posted

Dutch, same problem.

Flushed DNS, and also attempted to set it to Google's (8.8.8.8). Nothing.
Setup a VPN to connect to the game. OpenVPN was lacking.
Deleted version.dat in an attempt to force the client to verify and then download files. Which it did. 32 gigs of them. None of which were at all related to the latest patch.

This is kind of annoying.

Posted

just a hyperbole joke, not a very good one I guess!

What's a "Susan"?  I'm in grind mode for Guru Fishing.... almost Master 7 so only 23 to go... only she says... *sigh

Sausans or Susan's are in the top right of Mediah. 

Posted

Alright, so in case any of you didn't see the other thread about this issue:

Download and install the free version of Cyberghost (or any other VPN software rly).

Just pick a country that has a few free servers (I went for Ireland), wait through the queue, if there is one, and when it says "You're now protected" start the BDO launcher - it will update immediately.

Uninstall Cyberghost.

Everything is back to normal ^^

Proost!

4 people like this

Posted

Sausans or Susan's are in the top right of Mediah. 

Oh, only been to Mediah once to run to the city, still fishing :-)

Posted

You maxed out a fish totem yet 

Posted

I have same problem restarted game client nothing happend.

Posted

Cyberghost.

Proost!

Cheers, merci, danke and bedankt. Cyberghost did the trick!

1 person likes this

Posted

Also in the Netherlands, also getting the invalid slot thing and also didn't see/get any update *sigh*. Will try to get around the weird anti-Dutch-patching bug, but really think they should fix whatever their current bizarre patching issue is LOL Glad to have some idea of what the problem is now though. :o:SO.oo.O

Posted (edited)

for those having npc problems and such it is due to having a older version then the server is running on ,  ppl that have this glitch must connect through vpn to solve the issue

step 1. go to (and download it) https://www.flyvpn.com/download

step 2 go to free trial https://www.flyvpn.com/freetrial

step 3 start fly vpn and connect with any free trial account

step 4 before connecting, enable use vpn for applications ( so it does only use the vpn on the next application u will start )

step 5 start black desert online launcher as administrator

it will patch 52.0mb slowly , wait till finish and stop vpn... problem solved

required version for no bug = 209040

flushing dns and such will not work because it is a routing(node) issue to the server, only a vpn can solve it for u

Edited by Valkyrie_Lenneth

Posted

Download and install the free version of Cyberghost (or any other VPN software rly).

Just pick a country that has a few free servers (I went for Ireland), wait through the queue, if there is one, and when it says "You're now protected" start the BDO launcher - it will update immediately.

Uninstall Cyberghost.

Proost!

this worked..... crazy work around though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Uninstall Cyberghost.

Proost!

This fixed it for me! Thank you!! :)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

lol.. I appreciate all these workarounds and attempts to fix this.

However Daums should just simply fix this issue, not the players and communicate about it (they might have somewhere but might have not found it).

Edited by Digma
1 person likes this

Posted

Uninstall Cyberghost.

Proost!

I did this and didnt help either so.....

Posted

well did it had some small patch...result cant connect to game at all anymore....well this hotfix is getting better and better...but the lack of response is even more annoying...i just want to play this game