• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Auto loop does not work

135 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm from the Netherlands too and changed my DNS to Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8) and it started to download the patch after that. Auto looping is working for me now.

Edited by Graceful
2 people like this

Posted

They didn't screw anything up, you just need to learn how the mechanic works.

go and f yourself ok? :) Ty many people appear to be from holland and for all holland players this auto loop thing doesn't work. If you are ignorant troll who got no problems then go and play the game and don't be a smartass to others.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yes, I was playing BDO before, so I know how to do it from KR and RU.

Well then. Sorry for your bad experience on auto pathing on NA/EU

The only other remedy I would recommend would be to flush DNS and restart your PC/router.

Hope it helps.

Edited by Emperor_Kush

Posted

Changing DNS to google DNS got me the patch too.

Posted

They didn't screw anything up, you just need to learn how the mechanic works.

go back to licking windows retard

to all dutchies: u can use a vpn to d/l the patch (cyberghost is a free vpn)

2 people like this

Posted

I'm from the Netherlands too and changed my DNS to Google's public DNS (8.8.8.8) and it started to download the patch after that. Auto looping is working for me now.

Confirmed fix.

Posted

Holland too (ziggo)

Patch is not coming in.  changeing version.dat to 82 gives me the 192mb patch but it doesnt download the hotfix at 83

Same here - Netherlands (with Ziggo).

Can't get patch either.

It's weird that we can login in game with older version of the game client . Shuldn't it be imposible?

Posted

Weird that changing the DNS setting allows the patch to download

Posted

It is definately a regional problem. I deleted my version.dat, which did not work. After that i connected my VPN to US and the patch started downloading rigth away, which fixed the looping and not selling issue. 

Posted

I have already Google DNS configuration at my network connection, so, it doesn't help for me. Will try any free vpn service ;(

Posted

@CM_Jouska 

Posted

Changing DNS to google DNS got me the patch too.

just did.. redownloading whole 32gb again :( (for the 2nd time today)

we will see after 15 min

Posted

Yup it worked, thnx

Posted

also netherlands here and another friend from netherlands with same issue

also got dutch friends who do NOT have the issue!!

tried google DNS, didnt work

Posted

This fixed it for me! auto loop works as intended.

Posted (edited)

Finally.

Have downloaded free vpn (cyberghost , as someone suggested), got IP from Finland and at last got the patching going!

Thanks to the kind person (Gormack) who have giving this suggestion ! (can't "+" at his post because I've used all my "+"'s for today)

Edited by Ollea

Posted

tried VPN, worked... wtf

Posted

Finally.

Have downloaded free vpn (cyberghost , as someone suggested), got IP from Finland and at last got the patching going!

Thanks to the kind person who have giving this suggestion (can't find this post to "+" on it because it was very helpful)

tried VPN, worked... wtf

Worked thanks ALOT!!

Posted

VPN worked! 

Posted

VPN worked! 

we kunnen weer los!

=D

1 person likes this

Posted

woohooo (gast ik kom ook uit LWD xD)

Posted

mooi man

ik kom eigelijk uit stiens 6-7km van lwd =P

Posted (edited)

It works fine morons. Click on your icon after the first point for it to turn green.

didnt work fine had too use a VPN too download the patch.. 

Edited by massivebravebear

Posted (edited)

we kunnen weer los!

=D

Okay something weird just happened in my head, I am as Dutch as a slice of cheese served with a Heineken and somehow, someway I read your words out loud as if I was a Yank trying to speak Dutch... something is seriously wrong with me! O.o

edit: yay, the cyberghost/vpn option made it work, thanks guys and girls!

Edited by Nighenhale

Posted (edited)

Finally.

Thanks to the kind person (Gormack) who have giving this suggestion ! (can't "+" at his post because I've used all my "+"'s for today)

i'm also in The Netherlands and this VPN thing worked for me to get the patch. 10/10 would VPN again. Thank you.

A shame i can't down vote some of the unhelpful people in this thread !!!

Edited by Feel so moon
1 person likes this