• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Warrior Vs Blader

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Any of you korean players or someone who's experienced in both or something knows which between Warrior and the Blader would dominate in PvP 1v1?

Posted

unfortunately it's probably blader.

Posted

Sorc will dominate both

Posted

Sorc will dominate both

Want see that xD

Posted

Blader hands down pre-awakening. Kinto recently posted a vid from KR server where he had GS vs blader without awakening and they were pretty evenly matched. Kinto was only on like 110 AP though, so maybe that's why the GS seemed weak.

Posted

Blader hands down pre-awakening. Kinto recently posted a vid from KR server where he had GS vs blader without awakening and they were pretty evenly matched. Kinto was only on like 110 AP though, so maybe that's why the GS seemed weak.

It's not just the class, it's down to the players, btw, GS probably if not the best awakening. 

Posted

As @MochiLV said, it really comes down to the players (and gear) but even so I think Blader still has a potentially more versatile skill set even without awakening. Still to be seen what their awakening will let them accomplish. For those curious, here's what a Blader vs Awakened Warrior fight looks like from a Blader's point of view.

Hopefully this helps in making your own judgement. Just remember to factor in pot-usage, gear and buffs.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is it just me or is fighting the blader going to be a predictfest on the CC? ^^;

Posted

Posted

As @MochiLV said, it really comes down to the players (and gear) but even so I think Blader still has a potentially more versatile skill set even without awakening. Still to be seen what their awakening will let them accomplish. For those curious, here's what a Blader vs Awakened Warrior fight looks like from a Blader's point of view.

Hopefully this helps in making your own judgement. Just remember to factor in pot-usage, gear and buffs.

Wow props to that Blader for maintaining so consistent back attacks he's constantly moving backwards to stay behind the warrior and that doesn't seem like a crazy easy thing to do. But also props to that warrior for landing a lot of cc Blader doesn't look easy to catch

but what I got out of this was, first person to land the ultimate is the winner or else it's just gonna stalemate. At any time I think either of them could have just scooted away but they clearly had no intentions of running. 

But im loyal to Warrior at this point and don't think we're really that broken. We just have to try 10000x harder than most classes we face (usually due to we can't normally predict the pace of the fight as were usually playing to the sound of the opponents fiddle and waiting to make our cc move)

The only thing to give me a run for my money in PvP has been Tamers  because of their mobility combined with having a grapple to go through shield and be able to do high damage. Also their pet can push you away if you land a cc on them so they can get back up  

Sorcs are predictable they'll usually stack shards till they can come in and blow up your shield with shard explosion, other than that they don't really hit too too hard so if you anticipate their wombo combo you can just juke away while they waste it then they're free game to chase and cc (not as easy as it sounds) also I find if they do manage to break your shield with shard explosion I find running away to regen shield and doing a quick 180 spear stun and then charging back to cc helps a lot, they usually know when they break your shield and get horny for the kill so they don't anticipate the 180 spear thinking you're in a defensive position 

Wizard / Witch I find to be fairly easy as well, most of their high damage abilities immobilize them and you can capitalize on it with a block charge stun followed by ground smash / grapple cc they're quite squishy so you can usually combo them 100-0 

Ranger is in the same boat as Wiz/Wit I find you can usually ground smash grapple cc from 100-0 if they do stand up usually a Scars of Dusk will finish them off especially with the large forward dash on the final SoD attack

Berserkers are really fun to play against cause you fly all over the place, but grab them out of spin to win or anticipate their common super sprint followed by a ground stomp thing they're usually open and you can spear them from a distance and again ground smash grapple cc though they're tanky so it's not a guaranteed 100-0 but you can rinse and repeat

Warriors are usually whoever can land the most grapples or out play the other one with jukes

Valkyries are a tough one for me due to their ability to ranged cc and then they can come in and grapple after they've hit you a few times while downed combined with their self heal and consistent jukes

this is all from my own perspective and what I've learned in my time pvping. Like I said earlier I find warrior is in a good place but due to desyncs it makes it very hard and you have to try 10000x harder than the other class you're fighting also usually being the more defensive person in the fight (usually blocking not as mobile) you don't really get to choose the pace of the fight and have to play off other people which can be difficult because people have different play styles, but it usually revolves around the same play style as most other people. 

Clearly this is all subjective to Skill / Gear / Buffs of the opponents

im not claiming to be a good warrior this is just some things I've learned and noticed about other classes that has helped me succeed against most other classes (the hardest being tamer / Valk). 

Posted

the thing is, bladders are easily released when scared, making the owner of it to have soiled pants. 

1 person likes this