• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Realy? Conq T5 Horse

226 posts in this topic

Posted

I just saw this thread over in the bugs section. did they seriously sell a t3 horse and just renamed it t5 and re skinned it O.o ?

7 people like this

Posted

wow... we got scammed?

Posted (edited)

Yes, they did.  It is widely known among horse breeders that the Conqueror Tier 5 horse breeds like a tier 2/3.

Edited by Kejara
4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Well sort of. It is a tier 5 horse in all ways except breeding. For breeding think of it as a tier 3.

Edited by Paradat

Posted

Yep, this is known. And the conq pets were gimped too but if you bring that up you will get flamed. 

6 people like this

Posted

Yeah.  I'm a little salty about it honestly.  I guess it was never clearly stated that we were getting a horse with T5 breeding potential, but still feels like a rip off.

Posted

thats just complete bs. especially for people like me who spend ages trying to lvl that thing up (without the loop) to breed it later on as a male t5...

Yep, this is known. And the conq pets were gimped too but if you bring that up you will get flamed. 

how did they get gimped exactly?

Yeah.  I'm a little salty about it honestly.  I guess it was never clearly stated that we were getting a horse with T5 breeding potential, but still feels like a rip off.

it was stated we would get a t5 horse.

That means a t5 horse in all it's glory. not a t5 horse that -----s like a t3.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

how did they get gimped exactly?

The conq pets were slower at looting than the cash shop ones. Once you leveled them up to lvl 10 there was still a 2 second loot speed difference.

Since most of us wanted pets for looting, speed was important, so the conq pets were sub-optimal compared to the ones in the CS.

Edited by Luciferia
1 person likes this

Posted

The conq pets were slower at looting than the cash shop ones. Once you leveled them up to lvl 10 there was still a 2 second loot speed difference.

Since most of us wanted pets for looting, speed was important, so the conq pets were sub-optimal compared to the ones in the CS.

My conq pet has 4,0 seconds looting speed, whereas the dog I bought is at 4,5 seconds. Pretty sure that's just random.

Posted

It is sort of frustrating considering the only reason I went Conquerors was because of the horse because I had no intention of taming, breeding or spending silver on one...my my how things have changed lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

it was stated we would get a t5 horse.

That means a t5 horse in all it's glory. not a t5 horse that -----s like a t3.

Oh I agree.  I'm just saying Daum never explicitly said it would have T5 breeding potential, so they can fall back on the ambiguity rather than compensate conq pack buyers. :T

Posted (edited)

My conq pet has 4,0 seconds looting speed, whereas the dog I bought is at 4,5 seconds. Pretty sure that's just random.

Which conq pet? The hawks were fastest IIRC and I don't know there numbers.  my dog was 6.5 at lvl 10. My purchased hawk is like 3.5. I dont think the CS pet speeds are random but I could be wrong.

Ill let this thread resume on horsies :) 

Edited by Luciferia

Posted

this needs to be looked at, we allready got gimped by halting gear advancment, so the 5 days extra play time we got is down the drain.

1 person likes this

Posted

Pre-order hawk - 4 seconds at level 10...

Posted

that's just bullshit... the only reasons i picked that pack was the costume, pet and horse.

Posted (edited)

T3? Thought it's renamed T2.

My Explorer's T3 horse has 2 breeding counts.

Edited by Vix

Posted

so gullible xD

AAAAPRILLL FOOOOOLSSS. OG Post was posted Apr1.

Posted

so gullible xD

its no joke shamefully :/

Posted

Honestly pretty pissed about this. I just got into breeding and I was hoping to use my t5 to get some nice foals. Major let down and just general dishonesty on Daums part. I bought the package expecting a full t5 horse, not a fast t3. I hope they address this.

2 people like this

Posted

so gullible xD

It's actually true, T5 horses Conquerors got have 1 breeding count and so far all breeders confirm they got T3 horses by breeding their T5 with a female T3 horse. It was reported right after launch multiple times.

Posted

its no joke shamefully :/

Going by the previous compensation handling, any potential compensation for this probably will be a joke too.

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Jouska ? Is it true ?

Posted

Which conq pet? The hawks were fastest IIRC and I don't know there numbers.  my dog was 6.5 at lvl 10. My hawk purchased hawk is like 3.5. I dont think the CS pet speeds are random but I could be wrong.

Conq pet was a hawk (made sense to use a coupon on a 12€ pet instead of using it for 9€ pets), it has 4,0 sec pick up cooldown.

Cat from CS (4,0 sec too) and the dog I mentioned already with 4,5 sec.

About the horse: As long as we can turn in our T5 horse for the 5 horse tokens later on to get a camel I don't really care what kind of bastard of a horse we got, would have gotten replaced anyway later on with T7 / T8 horse.

1 person likes this

Posted

Going by the previous compensation handling, any potential compensation for this probably will be a joke too.

I wouldn't expect any compensation at all or even an acknowledgement.   Originally, I would have been surprised to find this out but everything Daum has done since bringing this game to NA has been cleverly designed to slow us down for the purposes of milking us longer.   I found out about this when I bred a tier 2 horse I had to a tier 5 that someone foolishly studded out at the beginning.  My conqueror's horse has since been stabled and I'll eventually just delete it.

Posted

Did you all wake up now? These are very old news. I assume everyone is checking their horses now with the auto-loop...

So just to sum it all up.

The Conqueror's horse:

• Has T5 Appearance
  • Has T5 Stats
  • Has T2 Breeding Results
  • Has 1 Breeding Attempt
  • Its always Male
  • Is Bound / Can't be sold

I am an owner of a Conqueror's pack and I am fine with all of these.

It would have been way to overpowered to start from day 1 with a T5 Horse. You would have been a month ahead from everyone else in the horse breeding.

Also allowing you to sell a T5 horse from day one would be like giving you 10-20m+ for buying the Conqueror's Pack.

Even though this doesn't "benefit" me, I still think it was the most appropriate from Daum to do.

The horse was nerfed so it doesn't provide silver to the players -> therefor it wouldn't be a P2W item.

Very simple and clear.  

11 people like this