• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Realy? Conq T5 Horse

226 posts in this topic

Posted

About the horse. Obviously  it won't count as T5 for breeding, would be really unfair towards people who didn't pay that much. Otherwise you would be able to breed a T6+ easily with it... The stats on horse are still a T5 horse stats, so they did not scam you

Unfair towards people who didn't pay that much????!  Are you mad or just dumb ? Most of u bought the Conq pack for the damn horse.. How is that unfair to somebody that bought a pack 50$ cheaper or less?! Your logic doesnt make any sense. And let me tell you something about how easy is to get a T6 ,since you are clearly very clueless when it comes to horse breeding...it took me (and not only me) 3 weeks of running all day long 2xt4  horses and get them to level 25 each so i can have a chance at a T6 horse (and that is not guaranteed). Now imagine somebody that DOESN'T have the time i have to play all day long how long will it take to level 2 horses high enough to breed them for a T6.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I guess all these other items werent enough huh?

Conqueror $99.99

• Base Game $29.99
  • 3 Guest Passes
  • 96 Hour Headstart
  • 10 Housing Coupons $50.00
  • 10 Unknown Dye Boxes $5.00
  • Appearance Change Coupon $8.00
  • 10 Partial Skill Resets $20.00
  • Steel Toolset Package
  • Tier 5 Horse
  • Horse Whistle $15.00
  • Pet of choice $9.00
  • 2500 Pearls $25.00
  • 3 Character Slots $18.00
  • Weapon & Armor Skin $32.00

Total Value: $211.99

People will complain about anything.....so you bought the pack just for the horse huh?

Edited by Madruck

Posted

Boy I sure wish I could p2w for a t8 horse in the cash shop

Posted

Still not had a response to my ticket.

Beginning to look more and more like deliberate misrepresentation rather than an honest mistake/bug.

Beginning to think it's time to take this to all the public MMO boards. Need to vent.

Posted

Nope, not even a T4 speed. Not even close.

I made a huge mistake... My Conq T5 has crafted horse gear on so the stats looked no bad, however my Lv5 T4 horse could match the Lv 25 Conq T5 with same gear on.

Posted (edited)

Unfair towards people who didn't pay that much????!  Are you mad or just dumb ? Most of u bought the Conq pack for the damn horse.. How is that unfair to somebody that bought a pack 50$ cheaper or less?! Your logic doesnt make any sense. And let me tell you something about how easy is to get a T6 ,since you are clearly very clueless when it comes to horse breeding...it took me (and not only me) 3 weeks of running all day long 2xt4  horses and get them to level 25 each so i can have a chance at a T6 horse (and that is not guaranteed). Now imagine somebody that DOESN'T have the time i have to play all day long how long will it take to level 2 horses high enough to breed them for a T6.

No, i did not care about the T5 horse at all.

I know exactly how long it takes to breed higher tier horses. THATS why i said it would be unfair, if the conqueror horses counts as T5 horse for breeding. Meaning i need only one female T4-5 to breed one T6, and not 2 of them. As you stated, it would save us weeks of work.

Got it?

Edited by Azta

Posted

No, i did not care about the T5 horse at all.

I know exactly how long it takes to breed higher tier horses. THATS why i said it would be unfair, if the conqueror horses counts as T5 horse for breeding. Meaning i need only one female T4-5 to breed one T6, and not 2 of them. As you stated, it would save us weeks of work.

Got it?

I am not sure what you mean, you would only ever need to get one female to t4 or t5 to have a chance at t6, though you would need a male to that level as well. No reason you would need two females technically to get a T6, IF rng is kind. Also, you still would need to raise your conq t5 to a high level (assuming you are pairing it with a T5 female.) or very very high if you are pairing it with a T4 female. To add to that, you would need to be really lucky or take the time to level those females through t2-t4 or 5, granted you managed to get females, as has been seen time and again, sometimes you get nothing but sausage. Now take all that time, add it together, to get that one or two extra T6's from a working Conq T5 horse? Well, to have a huge advantage, it needs to translate into something game terms. Speed? Well half the T6's are about the same speed as a T5, and maybe a quarter of blessed t4's-Advantage, not really. Silver for selling? Well, that assumes you are blessed again with RNG to get market desirable skills on those "Advantage" T6's and then....Max price falls around what, 17 mil? Now, take all that time, with a fishing rod. Guess what, you could buy 3 of those "Best" horses with silver left over by being nothing but afk. I see no advantage. At all. Save maybe bragging rights by getting a T6 IF you are lucky after still quite a while to get other horses to that point to even have a chance to breed a T6.

I mean, I have seen T6+T6 pairings fail to produce another T6 quite often. Or T6+T5 pairings the same. You are trying to say, a T4 and T5 would give you one reliably? Ha. Hahaha.

Best case, according to the calculator(which while possibly not accurate completely has proven to be pretty close) A t4 lvl 30 and a t5 lvl 30 has a 41% chance to give a T6 and assuming you actively run, with gallop the entire time would take 79 hours to level them up to a point to have that 41% chance. Add another 39.5 hours of manual with gallop running for a second female to get another 41% chance. Finally to sell it for a silver advantage, after another 50+ hrs of leveling that T6 to get decent skills, assuming you got one, could only be sold to another player who has made 17 million silver in that time, if they could make 17 million in the 100+ hours it took to get that T6 that you say is such an advantage, it isn't really an advantage, is it? Speed advantage? Assumes you get one of the better T6, also fully Rng.

Posted

I am not sure what you mean, you would only ever need to get one female to t4 or t5 to have a chance at t6, though you would need a male to that level as well. No reason you would need two females technically to get a T6,

You need 1 male 1 female.. conqueror gave us a male T5.

Thats why i said IF it was counted as T5 for breeding, then we would only need ONE T4 or T5 to be able to breed a T6+

And as you said, leveing a single horse T4-5 can take weeks ( without the loop function, which we didn't have at the beginning ).

Posted

You need 1 male 1 female.. conqueror gave us a male T5.

Thats why i said IF it was counted as T5 for breeding, then we would only need ONE T4 or T5 to be able to breed a T6+

And as you said, leveing a single horse T4-5 can take weeks ( without the loop function, which we didn't have at the beginning ).

you sound like a T5 and a T4/T5 will surely make a T6, which is denied by the god of RNG.

Posted

you sound like a T5 and a T4/T5 will surely make a T6, which is denied by the god of RNG.

Well, denied if your horses are under lv 20. Yes.

Posted

Well, denied if your horses are under lv 20. Yes.

even lv25 can't make it easily. and even lv30 has chance to fail

Posted

I would rather the lower package T3 horse that actually breeds like a T3 and can be exchanged. Giving us an inferior product for a higher price point is stupid.

1 person likes this

Posted

I guess all these other items werent enough huh?

Conqueror $99.99

• Base Game $29.99
  • 3 Guest Passes
  • 96 Hour Headstart
  • 10 Housing Coupons $50.00
  • 10 Unknown Dye Boxes $5.00
  • Appearance Change Coupon $8.00
  • 10 Partial Skill Resets $20.00
  • Steel Toolset Package
  • Tier 5 Horse
  • Horse Whistle $15.00
  • Pet of choice $9.00
  • 2500 Pearls $25.00
  • 3 Character Slots $18.00
  • Weapon & Armor Skin $32.00

Total Value: $211.99

People will complain about anything.....so you bought the pack just for the horse huh?

The horse is one of the major reasons a lot of people bought that pack yes.
and it's not about the worth of the pack. it's about the fact that if they say they're going to give us a T5 horse. they should give us one and not some horse that looks like a T5 but acts even worse then a normal T3.

Posted

Pretty much any horse you need an emblem to redeem is going to be halve their breeding ability.

Its all the more bad when lvling a T5 horse cost so much more exp.

Posted

Unfair or not.

We payed for it.

And legally they are bound to deliver what they promoted.

I don't care about how unfair it is to you.

Everyone who bought Ghillie suit have an advantage in PvP over me. They payed for it, they got it.

I payed for my T5 horse, and I am legally bound to get one.

And I don't give a **** how unfair you (or anyone else for that matter) think it is.

Got it?

It's not only stupid, it's against the law.

I own conq pack too, and i don't give a damn about this horse thing

Posted

I own conq pack too, and i don't give a damn about this horse thing

We both buy a car with GPS.
The GPS dosn't work like it should.
I need the GPS everyday.
You don't ever use GPS.

Because you don't use the GPS there is no problem.

3 people like this

Posted

You mean like I bought the game expecting to have a lvl 50 opt out quest?

Cry me a river.

Posted

I just saw this thread over in the bugs section. did they seriously sell a t3 horse and just renamed it t5 and re skinned it O.o ?

Yup. Just re-skinned it. And also, it have LESS slots than a T3 AND breeds less than a T3 horse.

Oh, and we don't even want to talk about the pet we received. Well, ok, we'll talk about it.  At level 10, our pet harvests over 2 seconds SLOWER than any other pet in the game. 6 seconds vs 4 seconds!

Nice, eh? I'm not happy either but it is what it is! :( 

P.S. We can't upgrade our horse past Tier 6 EVER!

Posted

You people here are severly misleaded the conqueror horse is indeed a t5 and if it breeds like a T3 is because you didnt level it up to meet the threshold to achieve a higher tier baby. So spreading that it only breeds like a Tier3 is wrong. Check this tool and see that you can even get a t3 horse by breeding 2 low lvl t5's http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=5&ml=1&md=0&ft=5&fl=1&fd=0&mcl=1&fcl=1&xpt=500,you just didn't meet a required threshold to achieve anything decent.

You can also check the stats of the given horse with the horse list of kr here: http://i.imgur.com/gKRE1V8.jpg

Regarding your pets being slower than purchased ones well my lvl 10 hawk from pre-buy guess what? It has a a pick up rate of 4 sec.

So you people should stop spreading misleading information and do some research before doing so.

2016-04-15_34835838.JPG

Posted

Uhm, there is no exchange button use on this horse. I'm not mislead, they removed functionality from my damned purchase without stating so before hand. And it's worth less than the T3 given in the lower package as a consequence.

It's infuriating. 

Posted

refund or riot

Posted

I like my horse, It serves a purpose. Hell some of these posters are the same ones screaming P2W. Look you finally got your wish. This T5 horse is NOT pay to win LOL. ~My Opinion

By the way, I really do like my horse.

Posted

I wonder if Jouska and the other incredibly useful CMs will ignore this too

1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder if Jouska and the other incredibly useful CMs will ignore this too

I believe they will read it and pass the information on. I don't believe this is the only post about this so I am certain they have already took note of it. Personally I am thankful they are doing anything at all. A good number of games simply don't give two cents about the playerbase problems or opinions. Guess it just depends on how you look at things.

Posted

They close my support ticket about this issue without even a response.

Submitting an email to their cs review.

Opened a new ticket about it.

Just wanted to update folks here on the official channels for addressing this issue.