• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Grunil vs Agerian, help

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Grunil Vs Agerian...

Lvl 50 Wiz, decent gear.

Switching to bronze dagger because the lack of accuracy.

Not too good with crystals, quite low on cash (thinking of crystals)

Repair and stuff wouldn't be a problem like that but yeah.

Grunil Vs Agerain

Help out please

Posted (edited)

Grunil is preferred by most w/w (and all classes basically) because stats like cast speed can be buffed to max with crystals. If you're too low on cash to get the crystals, I'd say stick to agerina for now. 

Edited by Kryaix
1 person likes this

Posted

Grunil is preferred by most w/w (and all classes basically) because stats like cast speed can be buffed to max with crystals. If you're too low on cash to get the crystals, I'd say stick to agerina for now. 

That's highly debated by warriors I think. But like you said if you're low on cash it'd be best to stick to Agerian. The cost isn't actually TOO much of a concern (depends on what you get of course) but rather some important basic ones are consistently unavailable.

Posted

Grunil is BiS until boss armor. 

Agerian was only for some players as their pre-mediah gear. I personally used Heve.

Posted (edited)

I honestly like the 2x taritas (chest/boots) and 2x grunil (helm/gloves). 5 AP and lots of extra mana. Never really liked agerian much, but that's just my 2 cents :D

Edited by Partysize

Posted

Casual: Agerian

24/24 player: Grunin

Posted

lvl 52 witch, 3x agerian, taritas boots, all +10, I think I'll stick to agerian with some changes, agerian armor, gloves, boots, helmet heve or luck for two extra slots. If i add liverto weapon i'll have 5 cs, 5 cr, 5 luck, some movement speed. What do ya think?

I think grunil is too expensive for now and you will have to use two +2 cs in helmet, if they break it hurts.

I'd ask myself, so should i stick to my agerian with slightly changes and upgrade it +15?

Posted

lvl 52 witch, 3x agerian, taritas boots, all +10, I think I'll stick to agerian with some changes, agerian armor, gloves, boots, helmet heve or luck for two extra slots. If i add liverto weapon i'll have 5 cs, 5 cr, 5 luck, some movement speed. What do ya think?

I think grunil is too expensive for now and you will have to use two +2 cs in helmet, if they break it hurts.

I'd ask myself, so should i stick to my agerian with slightly changes and upgrade it +15?

simple.

do worldbosses and get crystals that way.

i farm im running around with 0 gem just farming what i need before i can start buffing up

Posted

Haven't found any problems with my Agerian , I do have a set of Grunil for later if I ever change my mind I just need to stone it.

Posted

How to you get 5/5 stats with Agerian? I have Agerian set with Talis boots

Posted

Wanted to go full grunil too but i realised that these memory crystals on helmet are a pain in the ass to get, dont want to waste 3hr sniping market or farming specifically for it. Also im unsure if getting PK'ed with decent karma breaks crystals like a PVE death. If it breaks only on PVE death its not so bad but who knows

Posted

3 piece set gives you +3 CS add a +2 CS in the helm

You can get +5 CS +5 Crit +4mov with the right sockets and Yuria.

1 person likes this

Posted

I use 3 piece Agerian + talis boots with steel dagger and liverto staff tis pretty good

Posted

What if you wanted a farming set to give +4-5 cs,crit,luck with some ap and accur?