• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

With new classes coming out, please allow us to transfer life skills

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

On other versions of the game there is a cash shop item that allows you to transfer fishing/gathering/processing etc from one character to another,

With new classes coming out soon I hope such items are added for us aswell so someone who wants to play one of the new classes as a main does not have to start over on life skills,  now some might say "but you can just do the processing on your alt" BUT if the new class is your new main he will regain energy much faster than ur current main with all the high skills which would turn into a slow energy regen alt acc.  

Start playing blader/plum with life skills giving you most of your income and no way to transfer ur life skills would be rip money/fun.

A example of such item: http://bddatabase.net/us/item/17603/

Edited by Laner
-
12 people like this

Posted

game shop item = pay to transfer.

Posted

As much as I want to agree since I waited to even start playing because I did not want to go thru what you are going to have to go thru, this completely makes leveling a class irreivent. Yes I am and will still be waiting on blader but transferring all data from one class to another in this game pointless of leveling or exploring. Yes I do not agree, more then half of the website does not,with them holding classes til after launch but it was said it was going to happen. The upside to this is cont points, warehouses, house items, money, non-bound items will be able to transfer. Life points I feel should not be share or transferred. 

2 people like this

Posted

I would vote against that. I hear you on the idea of damn I gotta get my gathering to mastery class al lover again and thats a pain. but I really feel the game would get really stale really fast if we could just make a blader have everything but levels. If anything give us frequent EXP events for life skills.

I dont like the idea of transferring things that require us to spend time over to a class. even if it is convenience.

Posted

There's a reason why alts are a thing. If you don't like alts then ether suck it it up and focus life skills on one character or sadly maybe this game ain't for you, not saying u should leave, but make an alt or focus on one character for life skills.

Posted

Very good point and a nice Idea. I agree. Myself I am not going to change main, but I think we should allow those who want to change main and are willing to pay real cash to transfer their life skills, an ability to do so. Especially if it is so in other versions too. :)

Posted

There's a reason why alts are a thing. If you don't like alts then ether suck it it up and focus life skills on one character or sadly maybe this game ain't for you, not saying u should leave, but make an alt or focus on one character for life skills.

You really do not understand his point.  An alt gains energy much, MUCH slower than a character that is being played.  What you are telling him to do, is not play the new class, or make less money, just because he wanted to play the new class from the start.  This is why people wanted the classes in at launch.

Posted

You really do not understand his point.  An alt gains energy much, MUCH slower than a character that is being played.  What you are telling him to do, is not play the new class, or make less money, just because he wanted to play the new class from the start.  This is why people wanted the classes in at launch.

Thanks for the info, misunderstood.

I only have one character so far, but read some thing and turns out those things are wrong.

Posted

Yes please, let me transfer my Life skill on theblader when they come out, please.....

Posted (edited)

As much as I want to agree since I waited to even start playing because I did not want to go thru what you are going to have to go thru, this completely makes leveling a class irreivent. Yes I am and will still be waiting on blader but transferring all data from one class to another in this game pointless of leveling or exploring. Yes I do not agree, more then half of the website does not,with them holding classes til after launch but it was said it was going to happen. The upside to this is cont points, warehouses, house items, money, non-bound items will be able to transfer. Life points I feel should not be share or transferred. 

Your statement makes no sense is no counter argument we are talking about, read my op again and than think 5 minutes before commenting, life skills has nothing to do with "leveling a class" you have to do that either way.  If I pay to transfer my life skill I am still a level 1 blader/plum but I will be able to keep my gathering/processing/cooking/alchemy going just how I did before on my previous main, If I cant do this I will lose weeks and weeks of skillups and I will just run out of money cus AND im leveling again AND I need to start all life skills from beginner 1?

I would vote against that. I hear you on the idea of damn I gotta get my gathering to mastery class al lover again and thats a pain. but I really feel the game would get really stale really fast if we could just make a blader have everything but levels. If anything give us frequent EXP events for life skills.

I dont like the idea of transferring things that require us to spend time over to a class. even if it is convenience.

LIFE SKILLS we are talking about which dont affect combat in any way.

There is a reason why your main does the main processing he gains energy faster, now with blader my main would be my alt which only gets full energy once in 5 days, read my op again please, you mentioning alts is IRRELEVANT I already answered your counter argument when writing this topic.

Edited by Laner
1 person likes this

Posted

Well, I mean the scrolls are in every other version of the game.  Just letting people know now though, they're pretty pricy.  

Posted

Life Skill Scroll Transfer~ Transfer the life skills of one character to the other 

((Requirements Blader Patch))

Due to High Demand that many will now use Blader as their main Charater, life skill scroll added to the game

cost 2000 Pearls, or €20 from Account page.  

Posted (edited)

Life Skill Scroll Transfer~ Transfer the life skills of one character to the other 

((Requirements Blader Patch))

Due to High Demand that many will now use Blader as their main Charater, life skill scroll added to the game

cost 2000 Pearls, or €20 from Account page.  

Source? or..  to me its a reasonable item for the cash shop.

Edited by Laner

Posted

LIFE SKILLS we are talking about which dont affect combat in any way.

What's your point? I dont want to be able to instantly be as killed cook or fisher on my blader. I want to spend time as a blader working on those things. because crafting is alot more interactive. You seem confused.

Posted (edited)

This is already a feature in Korea and I fully support it to be released in NA/EU. I have waited since the first day of release just trolling my self by getting my life skills higher on characters I couldnt care less to play. This item is a must since for no reason we were forced to wait for new classes. 

I have life skills spread on so many characters at skilled and pro. Its already a pain switching to every one of those characters while dealing with constant game crashes. 

Its a good thing and it only affects YOUR character. No one should be against this and holding others from it since it doesn't directly do anything to the rest of the playerbase, is a ----- move. 

What's your point? I dont want to be able to instantly be as killed cook or fisher on my blader. I want to spend time as a blader working on those things. because crafting is alot more interactive. You seem confused.

Then go and do that but dont force others to do what YOU personally want. Its a choice in the end. You dont have to buy the item if you dont want to. Simple.

Edited by Mosharn

Posted (edited)

Source? or..  to me its a reasonable item for the cash shop.

Source = Made Up.

Now go Ask them for it.

Edited by Lasarith

Posted

The more chars you have with life skills the better.

This won't happen.

Posted

Life skills level and like Skill Exp should be Family wide,since we have energy system

Posted (edited)

You say "I want to spend time"  and "I dont want to"   sadly not only what you want matters, you say you want to spend time on ur blader and do the same skillups you already had achieved earlier again.. THATS FINE, you can do that even if this gets added!  But I am not you,  thats not a counter argument to my topic hence why I dont understand ur "personal" response since if its added or not does not affect you.

Edited by Laner

Posted

I feel like this is a no brainer. Why would they pass up on getting more of your money?

Posted (edited)

This is already a feature in Korea and I fully support it to be released in NA/EU. I have waited since the first day of release just trolling my self by getting my life skills higher on characters I couldnt care less to play. This item is a must since for no reason we were forced to wait for new classes. 

I have life skills spread on so many characters at skilled and pro. Its already a pain switching to every one of those characters while dealing with constant game crashes. 

Its a good thing and it only affects YOUR character. No one should be against this and holding others from it since it doesn't directly do anything to the rest of the playerbase, is a ----- move. 

Then go and do that but dont force others to do what YOU personally want. Its a choice in the end. You dont have to buy the item if you dont want to. Simple.

It does affect me though, I think this has a better chance of shrinking the player base than auto looping. A smaller player base affects me.

Edited by NiTianErXing

Posted

Please allow us to transfer + weight and + inventory spots...

I was surpriced for sure to notice + inventory do not chare with alts, considering how expensive they are! (like 1 euro per extra slot)

Posted (edited)

It does affect me though, I think this has a better chance of shrinking the player base than auto looping. A smaller player base affects me.

I dunno how you level trade skills but If I level cooking/processing/alchemy/fishing/training/trading I press 1 button and alt tab out of the game untill the bar is finished/im at the destination/full inventory of fish etc,  you might want to rethink what the life skills of this game do and especially how you do them, think before writing.

If I have to relevel it I will sit afk in a bed, do the life skill, back to afk regen energy to catch back up for longer than a week.. which is the opposite of what you just said!!

If I can transfer life skill I dont have to worry about leveling them, can keep my life skill business going and make money, only need to deplete my energy when its full and ill be actively leveling my blader/plum,  farm, pvp, in other words I can keep playing like I have on my main I just need to ACTIVELY level myself to 55 again and get gear which is all not afkable, which is what you want.

Edited by Laner

Posted (edited)

I dunno how you level trade skills but If I level cooking/processing/alchemy/fishing/training/trading I press 1 button and alt tab out of the game untill the bar is finished/im at the destination/full inventory of fish etc,  you might want to rethink what the life skills of this game do and especially how you do them, think before writing.

If I have to relevel it I will sit afk in a bed, do the life skill, back to afk regen energy to catch back up for longer than a week.. which is the opposite of what you just said!!

If I can transfer life skill I dont have to worry about leveling them, can keep my life skill business going and make money, only need to deplete my energy when its full and ill be actively leveling my blader/plum,  farm, pvp, in other words I can keep playing like I have on my main I just need to ACTIVELY level myself to 55 again and get gear which is all not afkable, which is what you want.

----- dude whatever, why did I bother taking... 26 posts no profile picture seriously. anyways I hope you don't get this feature out of my pure spite. Have a wonderful day.

Edited by NiTianErXing

Posted

+1 other regions have it, it's a pay for convenience item.

----- dude whatever, why did I bother taking... 26 posts no profile picture seriously. anyways I hope you don't get this feature out of my pure spite. Have a wonderful day.

41 posts and you're being condescending about post count?  You're a baby here.