• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

With new classes coming out, please allow us to transfer life skills

43 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

----- dude whatever, why did I bother taking... 26 posts no profile picture seriously. anyways I hope you don't get this feature out of my pure spite. Have a wonderful day.

you have 40 post and talk about my 20.. profile pic makes my topic more relevant?  I dont care about such things, I played this game on Korean servers, Russian servers.. post count here means nothing.

"Dude whatever"  ??  just agree or dont agree, if you want to post to a topic like this leave something constructive, if you hope I dont get this feature"out of your pure spite" really does not affect me at all.

I add this topic because I hope it is not forgotten, hearing others opinions is nice, you left a response and I quoted you how you were wrong and how this feature would even benefit you for what you said you wanted.

I dont look at post count and such things, but you state mine being twice as low as yours but I have twice as much reputation than you having double the posts, using your own logic what does that mean? ;-)

Edited by Laner

Posted (edited)

It does affect me though, I think this has a better chance of shrinking the player base than auto looping. A smaller player base affects me.

No it doesnt. What is your reasoning behind this? There is literally nothing that should affect you unless you cant get over it. If you dont want to use it then dont use it but dont block other people from what they want to do. Simple stuff.

Edited by Mosharn

Posted

Yeah and while we´re at adding items for the lazy **** . add a Instant LvL 55 item ( 550€ ), Profession Maxed (100 € per Profession ) , Top-Level-Equip-Set (Full Equip Set +20 for 1000€) ...

Holy shit,  you all know that the other classes/the class you want  werent/wasnt in from the start and still leveled the life skills ? Well sucks to be you i guess. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah and while we´re at adding items for the lazy **** . add a Instant LvL 55 item ( 550€ ), Profession Maxed (100 € per Profession ) , Top-Level-Equip-Set (Full Equip Set +20 for 1000€) ...

Holy shit,  you all know that the other classes/the class you want  werent/wasnt in from the start and still leveled the life skills ? Well sucks to be you i guess. 

^this.

Posted

Definitely a good way to get $50 from people. Reasonable price, imo.

Posted

No you get something you already gained trough manually doing it yourself, yes when I first started and played my class I didnt have it.. because I didnt do it yet? do you understand your own point/logic here? I do not.

Its not about being lazy its about how the game functions.. energy/energy regen while offline/online and your empire of workers, read trough this topic or simply your your brain before typing and you will see my point.

Posted (edited)

Are you kidding? They will absolutely charge you money to do this.  I guarantee you that is the reason why we didn't get all classes at launch.

Edited by Gungan

Posted

No you get something you already gained trough manually doing it yourself, yes when I first started and played my class I didnt have it.. because I didnt do it yet? do you understand your own point/logic here? I do not.

Its not about being lazy its about how the game functions.. energy/energy regen while offline/online and your empire of workers, read trough this topic or simply your your brain before typing and you will see my point.

Sooo because you did it with one char all your others chars have to get with a click on an item ? Okay so we make Levels and Skill Points transferbale too  , cause thats would be YOUR LOGIC ?  

Do you even realise that with what you are asking you ruin the idea of new content ?  Oh hey they added a new class yesterday , yup got all skills to max , lvl 55 , 760 skill points , +20 equip ...game sucks just nothing to do ...  

use your brain b4 asking for shit ?

Posted

I'm against this idea and all other things that limit the replayability of the game.

Regards

Posted

----- dude whatever, why did I bother taking... 26 posts no profile picture seriously. anyways I hope you don't get this feature out of my pure spite. Have a wonderful day.

43 post count?

Cute.

Posted (edited)

Sooo because you did it with one char all your others chars have to get with a click on an item ? Okay so we make Levels and Skill Points transferbale too  , cause thats would be YOUR LOGIC ?  

Do you even realise that with what you are asking you ruin the idea of new content ?  Oh hey they added a new class yesterday , yup got all skills to max , lvl 55 , 760 skill points , +20 equip ...game sucks just nothing to do ...  

use your brain b4 asking for shit ?

No that is not my logic at all you should not get skill points,  you just fail to see my logic/use logic at all,  i am not going to explain it again please read trough this topic untill you understand or dont comment at all.

I'm against this idea and all other things that limit the replayability of the game.

Regards

All negative comments fail to see I am someone who spends hours on this game everyday to see what will sell the most,  I have a stack of money you probably wont even come near to.

Your replayability would be me emptying my energy on something,  lie my char in the ingame bed for 1 and a half hour and RINSE AND REPEAT OVER AND OVER FOR 3 WEEKS + to even get close to my current skill level!  REPLAYABILITY?? I already have the materials to do so, this is the REPLAYABILITY you want?  you know how useless processing/gathering ect is without a high skill level?  I doubt you know,  I will need to lose everything I have now to play the class I wanted to play since launch because of spamming shitty mats over to even get close to my current skill level is REPLAYABILITY.

You can have this replayability it doesnt say all skills should transfer, it would be a cash shop item you can simply not pay for it and do all this fun again, but really if you do not agree with my point than you simply dont know how energy functions or a high skill level, how one would level this, how for someone like me it would be dirt cheap to get all these skill levels back but energy limiting me and I bet you are not higher than skilled/low proffesional on any life skill.

Edited by Laner

Posted

No that is not my logic at all you should not get skill points,  you just fail to see my logic/use logic at all,  i am not going to explain it again please read trough this topic untill you understand or dont comment at all.

All negative comments fail to see I am someone who spends hours on this game everyday to see what will sell the most,  I have a stack of money you probably wont even come near to.

Your replayability would be me emptying my energy on something,  lie my char in the ingame bed for 1 and a half hour and RINSE AND REPEAT OVER AND OVER FOR 3 WEEKS + to even get close to my current skill level!  REPLAYABILITY?? I already have the materials to do so, this is the REPLAYABILITY you want?  you know how useless processing/gathering ect is without a high skill level?  I doubt you know,  I will need to lose everything I have now to play the class I wanted to play since launch because of spamming shitty mats over to even get close to my current skill level is REPLAYABILITY

Time to accept defeat my friend , your idea is terrible , nobody cares if you have dem fat stacks up ur ass , if leveling life skills is such a unpleasant chore for ya just dont do it , keep ur ultra skilled toon and play the class u want as main , problem solved ...now go and bath in the flase shine of your money stacks 

Posted (edited)

Time to accept defeat my friend , your idea is terrible , nobody cares if you have dem fat stacks up ur ass , if leveling life skills is such a unpleasant chore for ya just dont do it , keep ur ultra skilled toon and play the class u want as main , problem solved ...now go and bath in the flase shine of your money stacks 

Its not a chore, its the fact of how ENERGY functions in this game and how my market will crash,  I will not respond to another post of yours you simply do not understand this game or my points, ur talk about skill points instant max level is PROOF of that, that is the least what I want and has nothing to do with my point.

I do life skills NON STOP in this game, if it was a chore to me I would not you fail to understand game mechanics.

I do not see why you take part in this topic,  read trough your own posts they all have their own immature "attack to me" with every post of your taking a different point of view, this is a discussion forum  discussion requires 2 mature people otherwise nothing comes out of it, you are the kind of child that needs 1 second to create a opinion and never rethinks it otherwise

Edited by Laner

Posted

Your statement makes no sense is no counter argument we are talking about, read my op again and than think 5 minutes before commenting, life skills has nothing to do with "leveling a class" you have to do that either way.  If I pay to transfer my life skill I am still a level 1 blader/plum but I will be able to keep my gathering/processing/cooking/alchemy going just how I did before on my previous main, If I cant do this I will lose weeks and weeks of skillups and I will just run out of money cus AND im leveling again AND I need to start all life skills from beginner 1?

LIFE SKILLS we are talking about which dont affect combat in any way.

There is a reason why your main does the main processing he gains energy faster, now with blader my main would be my alt which only gets full energy once in 5 days, read my op again please, you mentioning alts is IRRELEVANT I already answered your counter argument when writing this topic.

It makes complete sense. LIFE SKILLS ARE BASED OF THE CHARACTERS LIFE. What they have gain and learned. You are simply asking for a shortcut because you dumped time into a class you do not want to main. Fact is 90% or more knew the road that was set before them and the 4 remaining classes would be added later so either they waited to buy the game, leveled their current classes knowing they will not main the or adjusted to accomadate for the classes that would be added in the future. You did not. A mmorpg is not a pay to change to whatever I feel like when a new class comes out. It is designed for the player to play a class and advance it to the max level, either it be from combat or crafting. It is not designed to carry over to all classes. If it did it would cut the games life in half. If you do not understand this about mmorpgs then you are a casual player that wants everything giving to you when something new and shiny comes out. 

Posted

Honestly, I feel for all the people that wanted to main Blader/Plum from the start. They had to wait all this time and until next week to play their favored class. I say give them this feature. I don't know if I'd use it myself, but I don't see why people are against it for others.

Posted

Maybe you should've spent less time doing life skills and more time hoarding hunter seals if your plan was to switch classes all along. Plan ahead B.

Posted

Doesn't the item in Korea that transfers Life skills transfer both ways?  i.e.   The Artisan X class is now reset back to Beginner 0 and has to be leveled up again while the level 1 Blader is now the Artisan?     I think that is where people are confused they think "transfer life skills" is a one way ticket, in other words you pay cash, and have 2 Artisans able to run, which isn't the case it is a two way transfer.  Your Blader\Plum gets the life skill your other character loses it. 

Posted (edited)

It makes complete sense. LIFE SKILLS ARE BASED OF THE CHARACTERS LIFE. What they have gain and learned. You are simply asking for a shortcut because you dumped time into a class you do not want to main. Fact is 90% or more knew the road that was set before them and the 4 remaining classes would be added later so either they waited to buy the game, leveled their current classes knowing they will not main the or adjusted to accomadate for the classes that would be added in the future. You did not. A mmorpg is not a pay to change to whatever I feel like when a new class comes out. It is designed for the player to play a class and advance it to the max level, either it be from combat or crafting. It is not designed to carry over to all classes. If it did it would cut the games life in half. If you do not understand this about mmorpgs then you are a casual player that wants everything giving to you when something new and shiny comes out. 

No you dont understand, there are leader board, there is a restriction called energy,  also energy only regens faster on the active char so the alt (old main) cant compete,  my money making scheme granting me millions (im the guy that plays the market and making money of whats currently HOT)  would fall apart for a very long time, and when I am back to where my current main is others will be much further ahead.

All your statements make no sense because you do not take the games mechanics into account,  "based of a characters life"  this is not a realistic rp, in ur logic my new char also should not have knowledge when he is just "born" with loads of energy/contribution. this game is DESIGNED to be in sync with all your characters on your account with 1 at the front of all of them.

Anyways theres a reason other regions make money from this item,  competative players wanted it with the new classes.

The poster above me is right,  its not a copy paste as in being able to put ur highest life skills on your alt, if you buy it and put your old main processing skill on your blader than the blader will have the high skill processing while my old main would go back to beginner.  You are litterally able to keep on playing like you were before just with a new class that you dont want to put into a bed for energy for WEEKS to get high life skills again and instead can use that time to level and farm skill points.

Edited by Laner