• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dear everyone who voted in favor of auto-pathing...

308 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh, and thanks. Now there are no carrots on the marketplace.

Carrots are super easy to grow yourself, fyi. ^_^ 

13 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much for your input, as though the lack of carrots on the market was the focal point of the issue.

8 people like this

Posted

Not sure why people think this is so game breaking.  It still takes a long time to level your horses, and you can't do anything else while you're autolooping.  Rewarding players for staring at their screen holding W is kind of silly to me.  In fact, you already are rewarded for this since its faster than leveling by autolooping.

37 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hey I have to work hella hard to make an auto path! what if there are mobs near it? takes time you know!

I am more concerned about you "Enjoyment" of horses

P.S. I have huge stock of carrots willing to sell.

Edited by Oricus
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Thank you so much for your input, as though the lack of carrots on the market was the focal point of the issue.

I was ignoring your whole point.

Look, it was a quality of life change. This is a game; it is meant to be fun and the majority of people decided they would have more fun with auto path in the game so Daum gave them that. You don't have to use the auto pathing. You are free to continue to toil away and wear it like a badge of honour all you like. 

Edited by Nki
21 people like this

Posted

At OP. You seem like the kind of person who queued up all night for the latest iPhone, only to get angry at someone who received one via the post the same day.

i get it, you invested a lot of time for something and now others (who still have to invest the time) can do it automatically with less effort.

yeah it isnt great for you, but it's happened and it's great for others. Not sure what your aim is other than to vent. Vent away, have a go at me if it makes you feel better. I can take it. 

10 people like this

Posted

Not sure why people think this is so game breaking.  It still takes a long time to level your horses, and you can't do anything else while you're autolooping.  Rewarding players for staring at their screen holding W is kind of silly to me.  In fact, you already are rewarded for this since its faster than leveling by autolooping.

I can see your point, but I really don't agree with having the ability to progress in a game while you sleep, work, or anything else in general. As I said, what is the point in a game if you aren't playing? Also, this doesn't really apply to me, but I know people who don't have incredibly strong computers. Their machines can't run a game endlessly. It especially isn't fair to them that they can't afk level their horses like so many others can now. I can appreciate convenience, but automating mechanics of a game is far more silly to me than sitting down and working toward your goals.

1 person likes this

Posted

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCxczTT0smu3IErxhFyd-

20 people like this

Posted

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCxczTT0smu3IErxhFyd-

Darth Soul!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Lmao so basically you just don't want others to get ahead of you, very selfish.

Edited by Zodiac
3 people like this

Posted

cry-baby.jpg

32 people like this

Posted (edited)

Censored by Deska

Just kidding

Edited by Emperor_Kush
1 person likes this

Posted

This has to be a bait thread. Solid execution.

Posted

Cry about it.

giphy.gif

Posted

Lmao so basically you just don't want others to get ahead of you, very selfish.

That is the single most idiotic reply I could have imagined someone posting. Let me guess, you voted in favor, yes? It surprises me that you were even able to navigate the forums. Here, maybe I need to speak your language...

me can auto run horsey 2. peepul not get ahed of me cuz i can do 2, lmao. me mad bcuz peepul r lazy n donut want werk 4 thingies. mayb they add auto mob grind so i can dreem about cupcake in sleep. yeeee!

9 people like this

Posted

I'm going to leave this here to irritate OP more. Love ya bud.

5 people like this

Posted

That is the single most idiotic reply I could have imagined someone posting. Let me guess, you voted in favor, yes? It surprises me that you were even able to navigate the forums. Here, maybe I need to speak your language...

me can auto run horsey 2. peepul not get ahed of me cuz i can do 2, lmao. me mad bcuz peepul r lazy n donut want werk 4 thingies. mayb they add auto mob grind so i can dreem about cupcake in sleep. yeeee!

I hope all of your horses die from lack of carrots after that post. Just what the hell. :|

3 people like this

Posted

I can see your point, but I really don't agree with having the ability to progress in a game while you sleep, work, or anything else in general. As I said, what is the point in a game if you aren't playing? Also, this doesn't really apply to me, but I know people who don't have incredibly strong computers. Their machines can't run a game endlessly. It especially isn't fair to them that they can't afk level their horses like so many others can now. I can appreciate convenience, but automating mechanics of a game is far more silly to me than sitting down and working toward your goals.

There are features like optimization mode or running the game while it is minimized to the tray that make even low spec computers capable of long term AFK.  I don't see anything wrong with AFK progression, especially when active progression is faster (ie training and fishing), but that's a matter of opinion I guess.  There's so much content, I feel that making some of it AFK allows you to progress in more areas and have more varied gameplay.

2 people like this

Posted

I think that as long as it is mindless and boring, automating it is ok.

3 people like this

Posted

giphy.gif

Posted

I hope all of your horses die from lack of carrots after that post. Just what the hell. :|

They will die from lack of carrots since there are none left on the marketplace. The salt is real, you have no idea.

Posted

Is this real life?

Just when I tought I have seen all the complaints.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're all terrible. Why would you ever think that auto-pathing was a good idea? As if auto-fishing wasn't bad enough, now we can all have max level tier 9000 horses with no work involved. I play on Orwen - Calpheon 2, and depending on who's online, I'm between rank 1-3 in training. Why? Because I worked for it. I went out, captured a million wild horses, and sat there running my horses all over the map to level and breed them. It was a great quality of the game, and now you people ruined it. What is the point of playing a game if you aren't actually playing it? Please. Tell me. "Waaah, leveling horses takes too long." Well, then maybe you don't deserve a good horse if you aren't willing to put forth the effort to get one. It boils down to laziness, and your instant gratification mindsets.

And for those of you who are going to tell me that I'm a raging no-life nerd, and the only reason why I can get professional 3 in training is because I'm unemployed and live in my Mom's basement, no. You're wrong. I work full time. The horse aspect of the game was an enjoyable thing for me to do when I do play, which I preferred over grinding mobs, or anything else.

Oh, and thanks. Now there are no carrots on the marketplace.

Has auto-pathing in Korea.. guy thinks it won't be put in for the NA/EU version.. k.

I didn't bother leveling training or strength cuz every1 knew they had auto-pathing in Korea.. and we'd be getting it soonish.. now I'll start leveling them both.

Common sense, use it please.

6 people like this

Posted

I honestly can't believe you people. You seriously...seriously...are HAPPY that people can just afk and progress in the game? Is this real life, indeed.

1 person likes this