• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

"The shop slot number is invalid." - Unable to sell items to NPCs

34 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Daum,

I am unable to play your game because yesterday you decided to do an urgent maintenance which broke my game. I am unable to sell items to the NPCs in any shape or form, using Sell all selected items / Sell buttons or Right Click on either of my characters, at any NPC. An error message pops up saying "The shop slot number is invalid.".
I also tried to delete the UserCache folder and the GameOption.txt under Documents\Black Desert to fix the bug, but it didn't work.

If it helps, know that I don't remember getting a patch after yesterday's maintenance and autolooping doesn't work for me either.

I am not the only one experiencing this, so please fix this ASAP.

Yours sincerily,

29,99 €

2016-04-09_1319194.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem,

In the Netherlands

1 person likes this

Posted

Same problem,

In the Netherlands

Oh the irony, I'm from Netherlands aswell. Seems Daum forgot us, lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

Trying to sell stuff in Altinova:

shop number.jpg

Posted

same problem here.

im from holland aswell. but a dutch friend of mine didnt have the problem. neither did my english or danish friends.

Posted

Same here also from the Netherlands, my girlfriend has it on here notebook aswell. 

Posted

Same problem, also Dutch, my British friend has no trouble. I also tried it from VPN, thus using two other people's networks, but didn't help.

Posted

scroll to my post

Posted

Apparently it truly only starts to get the patch for me when my IP is no longer Dutch, I tried through multiple networks, VPN's from work, friends, and such, restarted my PC three times, the game about thirty times, but none of it worked until my IP was set to a French IP. Only then it suddenly downloaded the patch.

Posted

I have the same problem and I'm also Dutch, how weird.

Posted

same problem since one or two days

Posted

Okay so apparently this is a problem with internet provider Ziggo, just a heads up for everyone.

Posted

Okay so apparently this is a problem with internet provider Ziggo, just a heads up for everyone.

I doubt that it has to do with an internet provider ^^

Posted

Ziggo left me without internet for 1.5 week when the game was released... Wouldn't surprise me if this would be Ziggo's fault as well xD but I might be mistaken ;)

Posted

I had the problem to> Its a patch that wont download ( a fix  for the problem). Use a  free  vpn   to download from a non-dutch ip.  This wil fix (100%)  the problem.  in  dutch :  gewoon een vpn downloaden om de  patch via een andere ip te downloaden. De update  geeft problemen met  een hollandse ip adres.

Posted

I downloaded a VPN from Goldenfrog website, we got a Dutch guild and more people had problems with it. This VPN worked for everyone.

Shutdown BDO, set VPN to Netherlands. Run BDO and it will install an 52mb update, Close VPN, and fixed :)

Posted

Got the  "The shop slot number is invalid." error as well. Am also dutch.

Tried renaming the version.dat and initiate the self-repair but it did not mend the problem. 

Posted

I am from germany and I also have this bug since the emergency shutdown yesterday.

Posted (edited)

Got the  "The shop slot number is invalid." error as well. Am also dutch.

Tried renaming the version.dat and initiate the self-repair but it did not mend the problem. 

Removing the version.dat file got me to download the patch anew, did not work to solve the problem.

--

Got it fixed using a VPN, can recommend Cyberghost (5)

Edited by Altair Flame

Posted

Hello boys,  i also had this problem

so what you want to do to fix this is download a vpn ( i used cyberghost  trial )

then change your IP to german  then start the launcher then it will download 52mb patch and it will be fixed.

also don't login into the game with the vpn because that's against TOS just use it to download the small patch

lets hope they fix it soon

Posted

Also dutch person with ziggo here...

VPN mentioned from XSoCuteR fixed the problem, the vpn logged in on the netherlands but i could get the patch.

Posted (edited)

Oh come on! Any updates?! Couple of days left since Daums amazing "HOTFIX" and still no fix that fix their fix.

Dont want to download those VPN crap or download files from dropbox cause daum cant handle the game. 

Edited by Ketago
1 person likes this

Posted

I just bought the game... and have the same issue. I don't know what to do. I really don't want to have to install some vpn that might or might not work. That should really not be necessary to sell items! Could we at least have a response to say that you are aware of the issue and working on it?

Posted

Just to confirm, I'm Dutch aswell. Had same problem, followed above tips [Dlled cyberghost, changed VPN Germany, reboot client, dl patch] and it worked for me.

Posted

Iam living in germany. My ip is placed in Germany. Why the f*** i have to use a vpn to Germany to download the silly hotfix. Dont get it. They had now at least release the hotfix as a seperate Download grrr iam in a bad mood :(