• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What MMOs are you quitting when BDO hits NA/EU?

89 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

FFXIV stopped being fun for me and I've been planning to quit for over six months, but couldn't bring myself to actually do it due to not having another MMORPG to go to. I pretty much immediately ended my subscription as soon as CBT1 ended.

Edited by Artanis
2 people like this

Posted

AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION 

1 person likes this

Posted

None because there's no rule that says you can only play one

2 people like this

Posted

Finishing up WoW after 11 years, time to say goodbye methinks, oh and Real Life.

Posted

FFXIV stopped being fun for me and I've been planning to quit for over six months, but couldn't bring myself to actually do it due to not having another MMORPG to go to. I pretty much immediately ended my subscription as soon as CBT1 finished.

Yup, FFXIV for me as well. The gear grind is getting annoying to run the same raid over and over. I needed to get back to my PvP roots.

2 people like this

Posted

Yup, FFXIV for me as well. The gear grind is getting annoying to run the same raid over and over. I needed to get back to my PvP roots.

It's actually pretty sad. I thought Heavensward would save the game but it's just completely killed it for good for me. It's like they aren't even trying to make fun content anymore.

Black Desert has pretty much everything I want in an MMORPG, though, so at this point it's just a waiting game until it comes out.

2 people like this

Posted

Club Penguin.

I just feel like its time for me to be superior and beat weaklings in another game.

4 people like this

Posted

It's actually pretty sad. I thought Heavensward would save the game but it's just completely killed it for good for me. It's like they aren't even trying to make fun content anymore.

Black Desert has pretty much everything I want in an MMORPG, though, so at this point it's just a waiting game until it comes out.

That Atma weapon grind though....

1 person likes this

Posted

Tera

Posted

I didn't quit specifically for this,  just good timing I suppose. I left FFXIV early November.

Posted

FFXIV, although for all intents and purposes, I pretty much stopped playing around the time Fallout 4 came out.

Posted

Stopped playing Mabonagi Heroes or Vindictus(whatever you wanna call it) 2 months ago, The almost non-existant content releases and retarded balancing tweaks wich made the game way too easy is what killed it for me.

Playing Rainbow Six Siege now till BDO, the game actually made quite a bunch of good changes since beta and terrorist hunt isn't just some gimmick they threw in, it's actually really hard on realism mode with 4 others.

Posted

DDO to BDO - on letter change here

1 person likes this

Posted

I quit FF14 for BDO, just playing some non-mmo's in the mean time while I wait!

Posted

Leaving Guild Wars 2 because it's taking a road I just can't follow. I'm a little bit sad because I LOVED Guild Wars 1.

Posted (edited)

bbye archeage. bbye trino.

I'd normally also say bbye AION, but I have the lightning 1-click emu for 4.0 so I still play the shit out of that, and my aion frands lan through my at-home VPN for maximum kickass. It's such a pretty game but oh my god FUCK retail. I wish InfiniteAion hadn't died though, I bet they'd be doing pretty well now that Gameforge/NCSoft has tripped over their own balls.

AION WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO PRETTY ;-;

12345.png

I practice my retouching with caps of my hubby and I's Characters because UGH SO PRETTY

Edited by Kerrts

Posted

I haven't played anything with sticking to lately. I'll be quitting the Russian BDO. I guess I'll be playing less Fallout 4 too, if anything.

Posted

I ve been playing only fallout 4 lately but is getting boring.  cant wait until next beta starts

Posted

Finishing up WoW after 11 years, time to say goodbye methinks, oh and Real Life.

Bye real life. Bye WoW. I quit ArcheAge and Guild Wars 2 a while ago and have been waiting for something new and exciting so I think this is it! 
I think a lot of people will be happy to switch to BDO because it's a bit of next gen detail. Not just day/night cycles but the effects, weather, NPCs don't just stand there all day every day, they have routines! Farming, housing, river/ocean rafting, fishing. It'll be a hoot.

I mean other games have this stuff like ArcheAge but I think BDO is taking it to a whole new level. Not to mention Daum/Pearl Abyss are the publishers and the developers so they know what they want to do with their game and listen (for the most part) to their fans.

Like I know the CBT1 survey will yield some great desserts results in whatever favour the majority has ^_^ Ihope. I think. I'm sure?

1 person likes this

Posted

AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION AION 

I want dislike you .. but is impossible .

Posted

I left Vindictus a while ago and started waiting for BDO.

Posted

I left ArcheAge in early November of last year. Haven't played anything since.

Posted

For me.. I am still kind of playing them but when BDO releases, I will be quitting ESO, Archeage, GW2, Tera, and a bunch of non mmo games. I am not tied to any of them, its more of a what I feel like playing at the moment. 

Posted

Mortal Online/EvE just recently quit Archeage ;)