• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Liverto

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Just got my liverto staff.

Any tips how to effectively power it up so it wont broke too many times?

How much failstacks do i need to "safely" upgrade it from 7 to 8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15? (tip might also be usefull for upgrading any other equipment)

I know i can fairly cheap increasy my failstack with low lvl jewerly and i can also use my armor fail stacks on weapon if they are high.

Posted (edited)

Liverto is expensive as hell to repair, you are better off forcing(or it was last time I checked, you should go through and double check with current market prices). Get 125 weapon stones and 380 mem fragments and you can force it. 

Most other weapons shouldn't be forced because the repair cost is trivial in comparison. (90k vs 10 dur for a yuria, over 1 mill for 10 dur for Liverto)

Edited by Walk

Posted

Liverto is expensive as hell to repair, you are better off forcing(or it was last time I checked, you should go through and double check with current market prices). Get 125 weapon stones and 380 mem fragments and you can force it. 

Most other weapons shouldn't be forced because the repair cost is trivial in comparison. (90k vs 10 dur for a yuria, over 1 mill for 10 dur for Liverto)

Contgratulations, you stated obvious and didn't answer the OP's question at all.

Posted (edited)

Contgratulations, you stated obvious and didn't answer the OP's question at all.

I actually did. He wanted to upgrade it regularly, which isn't often worth it for a Liverto or Kzarka. I gave him an alternative.

I'm pretty sure the blue/yellow also take more failstacks than the green, but that is unconfirmed.

You, on the other hand, contributed exactly nothing to this thread.

Edited by Walk

Posted (edited)

I'm pretty sure the blue/yellow also take more failstacks than the green, but that is unconfirmed.

That's true.

Edited by Mido

Posted (edited)

Very wrong, you better off stacking failstacks than forcing.

380 mem fragments = 160M silver on our server.

Forcing is only worth, when repair cost is LOW.

Edited by Darkhain

Posted

Forcing uses less Durability than what is equiv of stones. For example, from 14-15, 29 stones to force takes off 100 Dur. However, 29 stones used manually would take 145 Dur 

Doing what you suggest is, essentially, gambling. You can come up with a pretty good approximation of what is best, but if you don't have a ton of disposable income, one streak of bad luck will put you in the deep red versus preparing for a guarantee. This is especially true if you are done with your armors and building fail stacks off of random shit you don't intend to use, an few unlucky upgrades and you end up spending more than if you just force. If you do it properly, you are also getting the memory fragments for "free"(I understand it's not actually free, but you don't have to directly buy them), since you'll be getting them in tandem with the stones you need to either failstack or force. 

The other thing to consider is that Liverto/Kzarkas have a lower natural chance of upgrading than a green Yuria, so the 25 failstacks you need for maximum chance does *not* apply. You are much more likely to get a shit streak with the blue/yellow weapons than the green ones. It basically comes down to determining whether or not you want to gamble or go for a fixed cost. Even if the average is lower when you gamble, with a weapon as expensive as Liverto, one streak of bad luck and you'll be deep in the red versus a guarenteed, but higher average cost method. 

Chance is fun like that. You never know what the best method is.  Even if the odds are in your favor you can still get screwed.

Posted

Maybe you should do some research about stacking failstacks.

Posted

Forcing or not depends on your luck. For instance, I have 45 failstacks saved up from trying to go from 11 to 12 on my yuria staff (lul)

Forcing would have been much cheaper at this point, and repairing that much of a Liverto using memory fragments is going to be pricey.

If you have good luck though, you can enchant it up with minimal memory fragments and durability loss. Especially since the changes because the new force enchants take a lot more durability from your weapon.

Posted (edited)

Forcing uses less Durability than what is equiv of stones. For example, from 14-15, 29 stones to force takes off 100 Dur. However, 29 stones used manually would take 145 Dur 

Doing what you suggest is, essentially, gambling. You can come up with a pretty good approximation of what is best, but if you don't have a ton of disposable income, one streak of bad luck will put you in the deep red versus preparing for a guarantee. This is especially true if you are done with your armors and building fail stacks off of random shit you don't intend to use, an few unlucky upgrades and you end up spending more than if you just force. If you do it properly, you are also getting the memory fragments for "free"(I understand it's not actually free, but you don't have to directly buy them), since you'll be getting them in tandem with the stones you need to either failstack or force. 

The other thing to consider is that Liverto/Kzarkas have a lower natural chance of upgrading than a green Yuria, so the 25 failstacks you need for maximum chance does *not* apply. You are much more likely to get a shit streak with the blue/yellow weapons than the green ones. It basically comes down to determining whether or not you want to gamble or go for a fixed cost. Even if the average is lower when you gamble, with a weapon as expensive as Liverto, one streak of bad luck and you'll be deep in the red versus a guarenteed, but higher average cost method. 

Chance is fun like that. You never know what the best method is.  Even if the odds are in your favor you can still get screwed.

Well once I was upgrading my agerian armor +9 and with bad luck I had like 20~failstacks. Then I switcher to my +13 yuria and with only one fail i upgraded it to +14. What im saying is -i think its better to use failstacks that comes from your usual upgrading and try to power up your weapon then forcing. You dont have to build 20+ failstacks on liverto. (ofc had my agerian upgreaded i'd lost my failstacks, I was just lucky with my unlucklyness) but still I think that building failstacks on armor with little luck might be better than forcing liverto.

Or maybe im wrong~

but straight to the point. lets not focus on upgrading to +15 in an instant. I'd be very happy with +11/12/13/14 liverto staff anyways. The real question is how yo upgrade it without pain and tears to those lvls? (I have 15mln silver[I know it;s low] but it doenst mean I have to use it all up)

Edited by Greatro

Posted

Well once I was upgrading my agerian armor +9 and with bad luck I had like 20~failstacks. Then I switcher to my +13 yuria and with only one fail i upgraded it to +14. What im saying is -i think its better to use failstacks that comes from your usual upgrading and try to power up your weapon then forcing. You dont have to build 20+ failstacks on liverto. (ofc had my agerian upgreaded i'd lost my failstacks, I was just lucky with my unlucklyness) but still I think that building failstacks on armor with little luck might be better than forcing liverto.

Or maybe im wrong~

but straight to the point. lets not focus on upgrading to +15 in an instant. I'd be very happy with +11/12/13/14 liverto staff anyways. The real question is how yo upgrade it without pain and tears to those lvls? (I have 15mln silver[I know it;s low] but it doenst mean I have to use it all up)

I began collecting the materials a long time ago, so I can +15 it via forcing from the second I open it(I actually have a bundle, but waiting to see if I can manage to land a Kzarka before +16-20 is released).

Let's do this - is all your armor already +15? If not, you are actually in luck, because doing what you did is the best thing to do. Try upgrading your armor, when you get to +15-20 stacks, move to weapon. This is, ofc, still vulnerable to bad RNG, but it does mitigate your chances of -----ing up. Personally, I would force a Liverto because I know for a fact it's upgrade chance is lower than green items, and I don't know the odds well enough to be able to give you a good idea of what the best amount of failstacks per each level is, and I have the exact number of stones+memory fragments sitting in my stash ready to go. 

If your armor is already +15, it will be better to force, otherwise you are going to end up spending more accidentally upgrading a random piece of gear you don't care about trying to get failstacks than you will by forcing. Either way, you are going to be spending a ----- ton of Silver. I would focus on getting your other gear +15 first if you don't have the kind of disposable income to just max it out on a whim like I do. Liverto is a serious serious silver sink, especially if you aren't a truly hardcore player and don't know all the little tricks to have a big income. 

Posted

380*180k=68,4kk

Posted

Uhh, RNG on average eats up even more durability than forcing... In other words, it's wrong to spend 380 mem frag but it's totally OK to use more than 380 mem frag? .... Hello, basic maths?

Posted

People kept telling me to force enchant my kzarka but rng was on my side. I spent in total 80 100 stones with 150 200 cookies the rng way, which is quite decent id say. If i was op id just build failstacks for accesory, id stop enchant at 25 or higher and retry on alt. Force enchant is a big loss in resources imo.

Posted

Uhh, RNG on average eats up even more durability than forcing... In other words, it's wrong to spend 380 mem frag but it's totally OK to use more than 380 mem frag? .... Hello, basic maths?

This is the pure words of someone who doesnt want to take a risk ;) . Theres a possibility to not even use 1 memory fragment when enhancing it. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0