• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

jghphhhf

191 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

nvm

Edited by irrelevant
3 people like this

Posted

dayum, had so much pvp vs Marr on Nanaki, good old times. 

Posted

OH boy, will Marr complain about my sps target macros/insta canceling here too? :D

Welcome to bdo nerds, havent seen this guild since nanaki imploded.

Posted (edited)

I already knew this guilds leader is somewhat retarded. Very immature, rages and whines a lot in game. Starts flamming in pm after being killed all the time.

And then this topic...

/facepalm. 

Edited by TopSausage

Posted

I already knew this guilds leader is somewhat retarded. Very immature, rages and whines a lot in game. Starts flamming in pm after being killed all the time.

And then this topic...

/facepalm. 

you took your pills or something today? I bet you're one of those 20 irons that lost 2v20 and still mad 

Posted

Good luck

Posted

you took your pills or something today? I bet you're one of those 20 irons that lost 2v20 and still mad 

or one of those Grind sorcs that solo your group and have to listen to your BabyRage. Lol

Posted

or one of those Grind sorcs that solo your group and have to listen to your BabyRage. Lol

top group when my guild has 2 people in it, super group

i dont know any sorcs that can do anything without desync carrying them 

Posted

i want to join

Posted

Are there weeaboos?

Posted

Are there weeaboos?

Only ones who are not as autistic as people who use greater than outside of secret clubs.

Posted (edited)

Only ones who are not as autistic as people who use greater than outside of secret clubs.

>secret clubs

oh wait

also can I join even though I'm a fully fledged carebear and hate people infringing on my safe space @ helm?

Edited by fewifewnewf

Posted

also can I join even though I'm a fully fledged carebear and hate people infringing on my safe space @ helm?

if you're ok with everything in the first post then i suppose

There's no weeabos that i know of , we watch animu and asian grils are the best but thats about it. Look at our glorious western character names without a drop of weeabo in them, altho we have this french guy who went full-weeabo with his name its kinda triggering but whatever 

Posted

if you're ok with everything in the first post then i suppose

There's no weeabos that i know of , we watch animu and asian grils are the best but thats about it. Look at our glorious western character names without a drop of weeabo in them, altho we have this french guy who went full-weeabo with his name its kinda triggering but whatever 

I'm sold I'll msg u l8r

arigatou gozaimasu

Posted

bump

Posted

flanberry go away 

1 person likes this

Posted

how do u have negative reputation lmao

flanberry go away 

eds plan on being a worthless waste of bandwidth in this game too?

Posted

Lol, this dude is psycho. 

Posted

It's just Grind trying to sabotage my thread because they know if we get more people there won't be any more <Grind>. You'd have to commend their efforts to be honest, i didn't think they are that advanced in psychological warfare. Truth is they know if we get bunch of shitters on our side that these people will become too skilled and then even tho we're not aiming to rule the server, we'll end up ruling the server

like in lineage 2 

Lol, this dude is psycho. 

no u

Posted

what's the min. level req? I assume 50+ . I remember your guild from Tera times, even though back then it seemed to be more like just personal guild with no recruiting. 

Kind of new to bdo because used to be play this other new mmorpg which ended up being failure. So this is not probably the guild for me at this point but maybe in the future once i get more into bdo. 

Posted

eds plan on being a worthless waste of bandwidth in this game too?

eds did good on tera and ya know it. ya dont have to be so damn negative all the time. ya were a really good sorc. cheer up

Posted (edited)

eds did good on tera and ya know it. ya dont have to be so damn negative all the time. ya were a really good sorc. cheer up

I didn't play sorc? And EDS were garbage, 1200 was the highest elo you ever had and you were always far behind the curve in regards to clearing content, joke roleplaying guild.

2016-03-31_07-00-56.png

Edited by Phantasmagorie

Posted

Good Luck,

Although most of ur Lineage 2 comments sound like a complete joke, and i laughed so hard when i was reading em, i wish ya all the best Lemon xD hopefully u will find the same annoying kids like you xD so u can annoy the rest ppl.

1 person likes this

Posted

memes

1 person likes this

Posted

cozn marr is there yas?!?! :ph34r: