• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NO Blader on Wednesday!

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Now you are thinking "What's the source?" "How can you possibly know this?" etc etc. 

Well, my stomach is telling me that Blader isn't being released on wedenesday, and it has been right EVERY time so far. So that should tell you something.

On a more serious note, companys always exaggerate, which means the 13th April would be translated to early April, and the 20th april is the actual mid-april. My stomach agrees. 1½ weeks left. 

Posted

Meh, just remain cautiously optimistic, I suppose.  It will either launch on Wednesday or it won't.

1 person likes this

Posted

If it ain't here, im making my main something else. I ain't waiting anymore to start seriously playing -_- It'll make a nice alt though

1 person likes this

Posted

If it ain't here, im making my main something else. I ain't waiting anymore to start seriously playing -_- It'll make a nice alt though

Don't give in!  That's exactly what Daum wants!

Posted

Don't give in!  That's exactly what Daum wants!

I'm actually okay if people start swaying away from blader. Seems it's going to be Fotm for awhile. Whilst I enjoy the conversations on gearing out, come play time it will get old quickly if everyone and their mother is a blader.; especially in PvP.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I dont see WHY they would release auto looping like they did if they aren't coming out this patch day. They could of saved auto looping for this patch day and instead I feel like they wanted to get this out in time for blader/plum.

IF they don't release this patch day then I will be taking a break from the game. I got some Dark Souls 3 calling my name. Also that click bait title... How dare you dishonor us fellow blader/plums

tumblr_m6e8ieYMP61qlh9eeo1_500.gif

Edited by Solid Snack
9 people like this

Posted

Well if it isn't released on Wednesday I will just be even more prepared than if it is released on Wednesday.  I suggest you guy's do the same. All we can do is prepare until they release it.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well if it isn't released on Wednesday I will just be even more prepared than if it is released on Wednesday.  I suggest you guy's do the same. All we can do is prepare until they release it.  

Alongside weapon stone/yuria sword amity stacking. I've been farming hourly quests to get accessories Pri'd. But, it gets soooo boring sometimes. Losing some drive for sure.

Edit: Also, just started getting Amity up with Alfredo, for the Black Bow as well.

Edited by Mixar

Posted

The only preparing that I'll be doing next week is preparing my butt for Dark Souls 3.

...That means that while I'll be a /little/ miffed (since I highly doubt that it's hard to release the Blader/Plum -- they probably already have it finished), I'll ultimately not care enough to get up in arms about it. At least not as much as I would've pre-Dark Souls 3.

Posted

Well my gut was always right aswell and I feel we are getting them this week c:

We shall see who is right!

2 people like this

Posted

Alongside weapon stone/yuria sword amity stacking. I've been farming hourly quests to get accessories Pri'd. But, it gets soooo boring sometimes. Losing some drive for sure.

I got a full set on Grunil armor +15 ultimate ready for him and a liverto bundle. so my level 1 will be decked out. Blader main LETS GO!!!

o wait.. MUSA MAIN LETS GO!! 

Posted

I got a full set on Grunil armor +15 ultimate ready for him and a liverto bundle. so my level 1 will be decked out. Blader main LETS GO!!!

o wait.. MUSA MAIN LETS GO!! 

I am jelly of your Liverto. U bastard, you should stack up Alfredo's amity so you can buy a bunch of black bows to boost it up to +15. 

Posted (edited)

ooo good idea where he at?  Was thinking of white bow.

edit: Lombard found him.

Edited by Xenodrake

Posted

my tummy is telling me something too: 

f5753870a40ccef114a6cb88e7f48531.jpg

need plums to soothe muh belleh :(((( 

Posted (edited)

Daum Confirmed

gjn81wvxqsq6yzcwubok.png

"very very soon"

Edited by AntiMersy

Posted

Daum Confirmed

Hidden Content

This hurts, because its so true on so many levels.

tumblr_o0woiyOJPZ1v3h2rmo1_500.gif

Posted (edited)

Edit: Also, just started getting Amity up with Alfredo, for the Black Bow as well.

Are you sure Alfredo from velia will sell black bow?

Edited by Senyake

Posted

and for white bow?

Posted

If they will not release blader/plum/ninja/kunoichi on this wednesday then i quit from BD :(

Posted

If they will not release blader/plum/ninja/kunoichi on this wednesday then i quit from BD :(

bye then :D

Maybe the will release the first 2, ninja and kunoichi? nah, next month 

Posted

o wait.. MUSA MAIN LETS GO!! .               

Lol grunil  you already messed up but I'm trying for liver to and trying to get tsb  and ogre ring my armor is +14 almost 15

Posted

got 3 pc taritas 15+ and 1 pc grunil glove 15+ ready, along with all ring + earring PRI etc, and liverto bundle waiting in bank along with 250 blackstone and 350 FoM :D

Posted

pls no

Posted

Posted

inb4 they announce on wednesday that mid-april 2017 they expect plum/blader to come. gg.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0