• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

NO Blader on Wednesday!

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Last week was "nearly over", this week "announce the next update next week", next week will be "very very soon". Like that till the end of april.

Posted

inb4 they announce on wednesday that mid-april 2017 they expect plum/blader to come. gg.

proceeded by mid-may 2017 for ninja/kuno and june 2017 for valencia

Posted

this is already too mutch.. what is so -----ing hard on releasing already released, tested and somehow balanced class from another version of game.........................................

i want to play tooo

2 people like this

Posted

Dont worry

DARKSOUL_facebook_mini.jpg

^This will put some pepper in daum's ass... They will release the classes this week xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Dont worry

Hidden Content

^This will put some pepper in daum's ass... They will release the classes this week xD

I dont get why people think DS is gonna take people away. I mean, i like bdo ( wanna play plum as well) but i dont like DS at all. They have like nothing in common, except maybe the combat which is not even close in my opinion and some outfits :P With that logic, everytime a major AAA game releases for consoles or pc daum should be worried XD. But to be honest, if they dont release them this week i have no reason to play anymore. Im bored out of my mind right now,

1 person likes this

Posted

Technically next wednesday (the 20th) can be counted as "mid-April", so there's always a chance we won't see Musa/Maehwa this week. I'll be really disappointed if we don't. I've spent the entirety of this week simply gathering contribution points, silver and hoarding black stones for Maehwa gear, as I simply can't be bothered investing time or effort into my Warrior in their current state.

Posted

But to be honest, if they dont release them this week i have no reason to play anymore. Im bored out of my mind right now,

Same here, 2 weeks just fishing already, i will not do it 3rd week. 

Posted

I dont get why people think DS is gonna take people away. I mean, i like bdo ( wanna play plum as well) but i dont like DS at all. They have like nothing in common, except maybe the combat which is not even close in my opinion and some outfits :P With that logic, everytime a major AAA game releases for consoles or pc daum should be worried XD. But to be honest, if they dont release them this week i have no reason to play anymore. Im bored out of my mind right now,

I will not play dark soul 3, i dont like it, but i know lots of people like it and maybe leave bdo for ds3

Posted

I got Kzarka weapon bundle waiting in olvia bank :P

Posted

Dont worry

Hidden Content

I'll be leaving for it...but I'll swing back in time for plum. DkS is great but..i love the countryside in BDO too much to not visit :3

Posted

I will not play dark soul 3, i dont like it, but i know lots of people like it and maybe leave bdo for ds3

even if they do they will come back in like a week. But anyway, this guy said last week on twitter that they would not be released at april 6th but '' the wait is almost over'' and now he says they will announce next update this wednesday. I hope people starting to understand how incapable daum Eu is :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Are you sure Alfredo from velia will sell black bow?

fairly. BDODatabase says it, but also Vangertz is on there, which is the accuracy offhand for warriors. Pretty sure other classes Acc off hands I just didn't pay attention 

Posted (edited)

Doesn't matter to me at this point.

Dark Souls 3 has all my attention, now that I know it has Artorias's gear.

Edited by Keaghan

Posted

Technically next wednesday (the 20th) can be counted as "mid-April", so there's always a chance we won't see Musa/Maehwa this week. I'll be really disappointed if we don't. I've spent the entirety of this week simply gathering contribution points, silver and hoarding black stones for Maehwa gear, as I simply can't be bothered investing time or effort into my Warrior in their current state.

I feel the exact same way!

I can't really be bothered doing anything on my Valkyrie considering I have been planning to play Plum since before launch; all I do is fish and ride around and trust me, it's getting old really soon.

At this rate I feel like I'm burning out of the game before it even really begins.

Some people say "its just another week" but other people aren't gifted with so much time that "just another week" doesn't make a difference.

4 people like this

Posted

+1

Posted

So the new norm is to have a post about the Blader being released every Wednesday? It's been going on for a while from what I've noticed.

Posted

Know what would fix that issue entirely? Releasing Musa/Maehwa.

2 people like this

Posted

All I want is a heads up of what exacly we are getting with a little bit of notice, i got some manditory time off coming up i need to burn before July and I was guna take it off for Ninja launch to basically no life it.

Posted

All I want is a heads up of what exacly we are getting with a little bit of notice, i got some manditory time off coming up i need to burn before July and I was guna take it off for Ninja launch to basically no life it.

Just quit. BDO should pay your bills;)

Posted

Who is Rick Van Beem? I doubt Daum Official is releasing this info based on some random twitter post.

Posted

Who is Rick Van Beem? I doubt Daum Official is releasing this info based on some random twitter post.

The head of PR for daum

Posted

meh, they dont release their updates until the patch hits anyways so could still be this week

Posted

they also announced sieges/node war or some form of another major expansion is going to be released by end of april...does this mean Musa/Maehwa is released possibly on the 20th, and then siege/node wars the week after on 27th?

I srsly hope Daum won't do that...that will be a poor content release decision on their part.

Posted

test.thumb.gif.965fd4fc6fc97aab4a517cee6

1 person likes this

Posted

they also announced sieges/node war or some form of another major expansion is going to be released by end of april...does this mean Musa/Maehwa is released possibly on the 20th, and then siege/node wars the week after on 27th?

I srsly hope Daum won't do that...that will be a poor content release decision on their part.

I would hope they release blader and plum this wednesday so we can level up and gear before siege and node wars for end of April

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0