• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horses for Sale/Wanted

282 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello peeps.

So a friendly member (TytchUK) suggested a post for horse breeders to list where they are from and what they may be selling. Also good for breeders to exchange horses between each other. So for the breeders please list your name and server. When you wish to exchange or sell jump here and put up a pic etc.

Example

Tazmin (Dovazhii) - EU Alustin

**NOTE** if you are not a breeder you do not need to put your details down, you can just ask what your looking for and/or message one of the breeders listed. This will save it getting confusing I hope, if you wish to be on the list then obviously add your details :)

Also I will try and add a list of breeders at the start of the thread and don't forget to check the breeders info thread here

and of course the calulator (remember there is still RNG) - http://www.blackd.de/horse/?mt=3&ml=12&md=0&ft=3&fl=12&fd=0

Courtesy of Epiksy - price calculator https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iNZxInZcRKs0yAQds8nkGMX05lh2G1OUWjV6nu43M4k/edit#gid=598534848

Breeders List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tl0aNrYH6FSxHTnB0Pisc5arYeK1LxSNPuiO-2Mjhdw/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Tazmin
6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Great idea with a list. ^_^  Sign me up!
Valteria (Ravenfield) - EU Croxus 

bffd7d93d1826a796529d0359681704d.jpg?ref T5 Male - Booked 
6cb16483dfad410640f8336e7cffcddc.jpg?ref T4 Male - Available soon

Edited by Tikzi

Posted (edited)

Zereena (Dnila) - EU Jordine

Will be available later this evening (12/04/2016) 21:00 GMT

Full breeds available, has charge skill (not leveled) No deaths, Level 7 IIRC

PM here or in game

T4Charge.PNG

Edited by TytchUK
T4 Infusia for sale

Posted

Saurgloom (Quazal)

EU Croxus

Need to go through stock, but mainly low level tier 4s, will be purchasing a cart now AP on

Posted (edited)

Haiimbelle (Haimbelletwitch}

NA Edan 

How to contact me? message me. mail me, message me on the forums im on constantly 

FOR SALE

Edited by Haiimbelle

Posted

Haiimbelle (Haimbelletwitch}

NA Edan

Nothing for sale/exchange Atm but will have t5s in stock in a few days 

Think i'm gonna need to find an exchange partner soon, as filling up with T4 stallions and no mares :(

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Skaetha (family name Skatha)

NA Edan

Nothing up right now, may post T5's and T4's later today. Will edit.

Two T5 males in the back may be up for grabs within the next few days..

2016-04-10_137816281.JPG

Edited by Skatha
1 person likes this

Posted

Add me please. 

Margon (Farbaute) EU Croxus.

Nothing to sell at the moment... Well not much interesting atleast, but probably will have a handful for sale soon.

Posted (edited)

Hello! Avid breeder here. Trying to stockpile the T6s to share with everyone. :) 

Wanted to offer the chance at some horses here. Not sure how everyone plans to go about executing these sales, but I am very willing to try. Feel free to add me / message me in game and we can discuss the best way to go about actually getting your horse in your hands!  

Also I will not be listing anything under T3 to avoid spam. I just throw those up at random times to the market.

Family name: Kardtrick

Character name: Andromedas

Server: Orwen (NA)

Home channel: Mediah 1

ALWAYS check back on THIS post to see my new batch of horses each week. Sometimes I breed random pairs and a lone horse will get added at a random time, but expect most changes to occur every weekend Friday-Saturday. Also your best bet is to PM me on the forums during the weekdays.

Horses for sale ( I breed a new T4+ pair every week):

Loan - T4M - Level 1

100% Breeding Intact

0 Deaths

Skills: Hind Kick

Current Price: 171,000

DF8HScu.png

Kicks - T4M - Level 1

100% Breeding Intact

0 Deaths

Skills: Streak Jump

Current Price: 258,300

JKnhabK.png

Mixamp - T3F - Level 1

100% Breeding Intact

0 Deaths

Skills: Streak Jump

Current Price: 63k

MhyLn6n.png

Lesser tiers:

Various T3 Males level 1, starting  at 63k (breeding 100% intact) - message me for details

pjxQ1TB.pngdcnTZG7.png (etc)

Various T2 Females & males level 1 (100% breeding intact) - Message me for details

pfUuWkh.pngHLtA1oV.png (etc)

4/13 - T4M Fomo sold (added death counts)

4/16 - NEW BATCH of horses! No new T6s b/c the only one I received was female, and I need her.

4/24 - New T4M added. Sold horses removed. Might have new T5s shortly.

Edited by Andromedas
See bottom of post.
1 person likes this

Posted

How you sell/trade those horses? Aren't there only market where they disappear instantly anyway making it hard to sell for certain person?

Posted (edited)

How you sell/trade those horses? Aren't there only market where they disappear instantly anyway making it hard to sell for certain person?

I successfully sell my horses to guildmates. It just takes timing. There have been incidents.. it's impossible to guarantee the person you're selling to will get the horse. But being in a party with someone and communicating exactly when the horse is going up (and what to do to best be able to see the horse asap) helps. I've sold at least 10 T4+ horses and some breeding attempts to guild mate with only 2 incidents where someone else sniped it. 2/10 is not bad. It's always a risk though.. 

Edited by Andromedas

Posted

Are you guys trying to sell your horses with 0 breeds left and assuming all males?

Are you guys trying to sell your horses with 0 breeds left and assuming all males?

Posted

Not sure what you're asking, but if you look at my list of horses, I sell males and females. Both with intact breeding and without.

Posted (edited)

Family name : OoLUSToO

Char name : Healie

Server : Croxus - Any C2 channel (least crowded)

No horse for sale, not really a breeder per say. But looking for a T3(T4?) female with breeding and ideally 0 death. Any lvl, I'm not rich so pm here for interest with price (:

Edited by .Lust.
formatting

Posted

I am looking to buy any T6 horse even if its ugly. 

PM bo0

Server- Edan

Posted

Hello! Avid breeder here. Trying to stockpile the T6s to share with everyone. :) 

Wanted to offer the chance at some horses here. Not sure how everyone plans to go about executing these sales, but I am very willing to try. Feel free to add me / message me in game and we can discuss the best way to go about actually getting your horse in your hands!  

Also I will not be listing anything under T3 to avoid spam. I just throw those up at random times to the market.

Family name: Kardtrick

Character name: Andromedas

Server: Orwen (NA)

Home channel: Mediah 1

Horses for sale ( I breed a new T4+ pair every week):

Hidden Content

Hey, the 2nd t4 male. Im interested.. gonna whisper you.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm looking to buy a T5 female on Orwen server. Pm me if you are willing to sell one.

Posted

Anyone know what prices to expect for a tier 6 horse with drift and strafe?

Posted

Probably expensive :]

I'm in the process of leveling up 4 new horses right now to see if the RNG gods will bless me!

Posted

My T6 which learned drift at level 3 went up to 8mil. Not sure about sideways move / strafe though.

Posted (edited)

Breeder:

• Char name: Kinna
  • Family name: Ciaran
  • Server: Uno
  • Channel: any

Horses for sale:

• I keep forgetting about this thread so just pm me on forums or in game to check if I have something for sale! xD I have them at pretty random times.

Edited by Kinna

Posted

EU - Jordine

Looking for a T5 or T6, willing to pay 20m.

Username: Flimsy

Home channel: Calpheon 1.

Posted

Breeder Info:

Family Name: Koehne

Char Name: Katriz

Server: NA/Edan

Channel: I sometimes channel hop so any I guess but I prefer the top channels, usually Calph 2.

Nothing avail yet as I am still newish to breeding and just got my first T4 today. When my exchange pops up here soon we'll see what I get. If I get another T4M I might sell as I am in mucho need of credits atm. Mama needs herself some training clothes and a wagon. :P

Posted

Char/Fam name: Darrelle Revis

Server: Edan 

Ch: Mostly in valencia 3 and serendia 1 when that ch takes a poop

Might be selling this YAmBFBt.png T6 horse very soon as i hate his color and i mostly need a female

If someone is selling a t5/6 all black horse id be willing to pay whatever the price tag is for it