• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horses for Sale/Wanted

282 posts in this topic

Posted

im new in breeding with my pre order t5 female so i am looking for a breedable male T5/6 and able to reset

level doesent matter, skills, color doesent matter...maybe someone wants to sell on because his stable is fulll? :D

Server Alustin ups

Posted

Trading T5 Female, T6 Female, ,and a T5 Male with full breeds (Able to reset) (No Deaths) for a T6 N"Cow" horse. Must have Instant Acceleration, Sprint, and drift.

Server Edan, IGN bo0

6FePLL6.png

adding another t5 female "b"

need IA/Sprint/Drift T6 N

Posted

Uno

Looking to buy t3 female with drift. Please contact me via forum messages.

Posted

Two Tier 6 Males for sale on Uno, level 20 and 25. Full breed, reset, and no deaths.

lvl 20 'Mayo' 10mil

lvl 25 'buttplug' 11m

Posted (edited)

Looking to buy T7 any colour EU Croxus 

needs either instant accel or  sprint 

paying up to 30-35mil

Edited by Dedious

Posted

WTB T5 male on Alustin EU

Posted (edited)

Wtb t6 with: 

sprint 

instant accel

drift 

two seat

charge

I'm on edan don't care about deaths or breeds just need to have these skills 

Edited by Booger

Posted

wtb t5 lvl1 with breeding on max and 0 deaths.

Eu jordine.

Posted

Looking for a T7 on NA-Uno... Any color... Breeds not important... If it's leveled, must have at least a decent number of skills.

Will sell you every single horse from my breed stock if you want... All currently have ALL breeds left, and are in various states of leveled... Lots of red and black T7 attempts here... 2x T6 Female (F+C)... 5x T6 male(C+F+A+N+M)... 4x T5 Female(N+D+A+O)

PM me if you're willing to work something out.

Posted

am placing a tier 6 on the market in five minutes on Orwen that has Two_seater skill

it is the mustard and ketchup paint horse

Posted (edited)

Looking to buy a T7 of any purebred with IA/Sprint/Drift. Deaths and breeds don't matter. Willing to also give away Level 1 2 T5 females and 1 T6 female after sale.

Contact IGN: - Bo0 , Edan Server.

yGi3x3c.png

Edited by boo4u

Posted

Looking for a male t5 or t6 horse with 3-4 black. Exchanging a purebreed black female t5.

Posted

Looking for either gender T6D, T5M, or T5L. Would prefer level 1. NA Orwen, hit me up via PM here or under the Ardwen family. Feel free to send a friend request. (:

Throwing down images of each pony for visual reference.

T6D: EuAjEC5.png

T5L: 8pARZRY.png

T5M: wzwbqAd.png

Posted (edited)

Looking too purchase a t6  msg me ingame if anyone has anything.  

EU/Jordine

Family name: Iegend  (Its an i)

Edited by Benjy

Posted

Want to buy any of these Male, can be lv 1, with full breedings - JORDINE

a7efcf0fdcc1f3931eaad29416a7f3fb.jpg 3ade94264d975b1bcb4124142aba3532.jpg 036af22aa077f24433a3e09dfa01a6fa.jpg 1d98e5b9ea24f96579556f2969b492eb.jpg

Posted

there is a bred out horse on Orwen that would make a good combat horse

Tier 6 Level 30 with Sprint/Charge/Sideways move

mustard/ketchup braid - colors 4red 0white 3black

for those interested in skill change coupons he has 13 skills learned so he is guaranteed to learn a premier skill with the coupon system as the only 3 skills he doesn't know are all premium

Posted

for those interested in skill change coupons he has 13 skills learned so he is guaranteed to learn a premier skill with the coupon system as the only 3 skills he doesn't know are all premium

This is wrong. You can learn back the same skill you decided to change and so a lot of times in a row if only few skills left.

Posted

hmm, really?

so if the horse had 13 skills, and the only 3 that were not learned were Instant Accel, Drift, and 2seater ... when you buy a skill CHANGE coupon, you could drop Caution and get Caution back immediately?

I mean I know you can drop Caution and get Drift, and then drop Start Accel and get your dropped Caution back.  I am just saying the FIRST coupon is guaranteed right?

that is false advertising because I read the Cash Shop item and it says skill CHANGE

not disagreeing with you but if you CHANGE from Caution to Caution then Daum/PAbyss may be in for another hellacious month of threads until they fix the wording and give compensation back for lying once again

Posted (edited)

hmm, really?

so if the horse had 13 skills, and the only 3 that were not learned were Instant Accel, Drift, and 2seater ... when you buy a skill CHANGE coupon, you could drop Caution and get Caution back immediately?

This is a very high possibility yes. Premium skill have lower % chance to be learnt so it would mainly give you back Caution and you would get another one after maybe 10 coupons or more if you aren't lucky :D

It's like you are first deleting the skill then the RNG roll for a new skill in the list of available skills, so Caution is back in.

Edited by Eyolis

Posted

hmm, really?

that is false advertising because I read the Cash Shop item and it says skill CHANGE

not disagreeing with you but if you CHANGE from Caution to Caution then Daum/PAbyss may be in for another hellacious month of threads until they fix the wording and give compensation back for lying once again

Yep, that's correct. You can get the dropped skill back, and if it's a common/shit skill your chances of getting that back are much higher than the premium you're aiming for.

There's a reason more and more people are posting negative threads about horse skill change coupons.

Posted

Yep, that's correct. You can get the dropped skill back, and if it's a common/shit skill your chances of getting that back are much higher than the premium you're aiming for.

There's a reason more and more people are posting negative threads about horse skill change coupons.

just looked up the cash shop item and it says "learn a new one"/

looks like false advertising to me, who wants to start the 72 page compensation on horse skill change coupon thread lol?

Posted (edited)

Looking to buy a T6/T7 with the below skills:

- Sprint, charge, two seater, side step, instant accel. Clearly I will pay the market place for it but I will also pay a tip in either food or beer.

Server: Orwen.

Contact me: message me here or on Orwen, family name: Makeke

Edited by Makeke

Posted (edited)

Have: T7G Male Level 22 (currently leveling) with all breeds.

Have: T7H Male Level 7 (currently leveling) with all breeds.

Want: T7 any gender and almost any color with Sprint and Insta Accel... Don't care about breeds or deaths.

Where: NA-Uno.

Edited by Blasts

Posted (edited)

[WTB] Any t4 or t5 horse unleveled/very low level, 1 or 2 breeds, with at least 3+ points in black

Server: Orwen

Contact me via forum messages, thanks :) 

Edited by Jaluvshuskies

Posted

[ORWEN] LF> T6A (preference), T6D, T6F, or T6Q with Drift, Instant Accel, and 2 seater (don't care about breeds, but 1 or able to reset would be great if possible)

Horse tier/letter reference: http://imgur.com/a/DaeiQ