• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Ranger Skill Calculator

23 posts in this topic

Posted

Want to share your build with other Rangers?  You can use this skill calculator to make and share builds.

Ranger Skill Calculator

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks!!!

Posted

What a great class simulator ! Thank you for the heads up^^

Posted

Thanks so much! ^_^

Posted

Thanks, can't wait to play ranger ^^

Posted

Any reason you don't have [Flow: Sharp Feather I], [Tearing Arrow I], or [Flow: Call from Sky]? I find the first two invaluable in using Penetrating Wind, and the latter in maneuver.

Posted

Thanks for the Calculator.

Posted

Wow thanks for the Calculator, it will help alot :D

Posted

Can't wait to play ranger!  :P Thanks for the useful build !

Anyone who played ranger know if they sux like in Archeage or they are balanced?

Posted

Very useful :) Thanks

Posted

Can't wait to play ranger!  :P Thanks for the useful build !

Anyone who played ranger know if they sux like in Archeage or they are balanced?

I believe them to be quite balanced. I enjoyed playing a ranger during the Alpha test, very quick and light movements with an excellent skill range when built up appropriately to your needs.

Posted

I believe them to be quite balanced. I enjoyed playing a ranger during the Alpha test, very quick and light movements with an excellent skill range when built up appropriately to your needs.

If your only going off of Alpha ranger you got a lot more fun ahead of you.

Posted

Why everybody uses the Bow Skill (the first one) ? What's good for?

And why no one uses the Tearing Arrow? It seems it deals extremely huge damage.

Posted

Bow Mastery (apparently) affects the damage of Evasive Explosion Shot's secondary hit [citation needed]. This is useful in PvP and extremely valuable in PvE. Bow Mastery also might affect the damage of other skills [citation needed].

Tearing arrow is kept at level 1 because it can be cancelled to fire an Advancing Wind instead (S+RMB>LMB+RMB+Shift). Thus, keeping it at a lower level reduces mana cost. Additionally, while it deals pretty good damage maxed out, it is too situational on its own to justify leveling it over using it for Advancing Wind.

2 people like this

Posted

Bow Mastery (apparently) affects the damage of Evasive Explosion Shot's secondary hit [citation needed]. This is useful in PvP and extremely valuable in PvE. Bow Mastery also might affect the damage of other skills [citation needed].

Tearing arrow is kept at level 1 because it can be cancelled to fire an Advancing Wind instead (S+RMB>LMB+RMB+Shift). Thus, keeping it at a lower level reduces mana cost. Additionally, while it deals pretty good damage maxed out, it is too situational on its own to justify leveling it over using it for Advancing Wind.

can you please tell me more about the Tearing Arrow Cancelation? tried it multip,e times but didnt get it to work :(

Posted

HA. Nice builds guys. Definitely, take those skills at launch omg :D

Posted

can you please tell me more about the Tearing Arrow Cancelation? tried it multip,e times but didnt get it to work :(

look at this, you have to be quick while doing it (if not, you'll just get the Tearing Arow animation) :

Posted

Thx for the guide. :)

Posted

Want to share your build with other Rangers?  You can use this skill calculator to make and share builds.

Ranger Skill Calculator

Faaantastic stuff. Love the skill calculator, has saved me a lot of trouble in the past few days.