• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

A fair warning for DAUM

32 posts in this topic

Posted

1. Boss stun mechanic not working as intended, exploited to no end for days/weeks. No bans or punishment.
  2. Same people getting loot drops from every single world boss while others get nothing. Liverto from every boss. Nothing is being done.
  3. Fishing and trading XP is through the roof. People reaching Guru in hours. Impossible to sanction.

These are the known exploits people get away with.

So here is a fair warning to DAUM who do absolutely nothing about any of this:

I put a lot of time and effort into what I do in-game. If one day I wake up in the morning and log in to find out that a large number of people caught up to me or even exceeded me in hours due to some newly introduced bug, I will leave this game instantly and make sure the news spreads all over the Internet. As of this moment, I have stopped spending any money on Black Desert.

I do not make such a post lightly. I've been unhappy about these things for a long time but at least I can now say that I'm ready to face the reality that this game will not work for someone with a strong sense of justice. I am still around but with no emotional investment. On my way out really.

1 person likes this

Posted

DAUM is shaking in their boots.

Posted

K

FB_IMG_1458600173228.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

DAUM is shaking in their boots.

as Above I see Daum talking thier time to personally tell you what they did to the Exploiters.🙄 

Posted

Problem about fishing is the russian / kr bots that made their way here. And yes they do not only change / repair fishing rods automaticly, they also play the minigame.

2 people like this

Posted

as Above I see Daum talking thier time to personally tell you what they did to the Exploiters.🙄 

They personally told me nothing, which is exactly what they did.

Posted

1. Boss stun mechanic not working as intended, exploited to no end for days/weeks. No bans or punishment.
  2. Same people getting loot drops from every single world boss while others get nothing. Liverto from every boss. Nothing is being done.
  3. Fishing and trading XP is through the roof. People reaching Guru in hours. Impossible to sanction.

These are the known exploits people get away with.

So here is a fair warning to DAUM who do absolutely nothing about any of this:

I put a lot of time and effort into what I do in-game. If one day I wake up in the morning and log in to find out that a large number of people caught up to me or even exceeded me in hours due to some newly introduced bug, I will leave this game instantly and make sure the news spreads all over the Internet. As of this moment, I have stopped spending any money on Black Desert.

I do not make such a post lightly. I've been unhappy about these things for a long time but at least I can now say that I'm ready to face the reality that this game will not work for someone with a strong sense of justice. I am still around but with no emotional investment. On my way out really.

your seeing this all wrong, they also want casuals to catchup with the fishing/trading proffesions. the gear blockade wasnt enough, they also want equal proffessions :P

Posted

They personally told me nothing, which is exactly what they did.

you missed the part -Sarcasm.

Posted

your seeing this all wrong, they also want casuals to catchup with the fishing/trading proffesions. the gear blockade wasnt enough, they also want equal proffessions :P

Ah right... How could I not see this? xD

Posted

AFK fishing should have never been implemented to begin with. If this was a truly open world PVP game it would self regulate, but its not. 

Posted

AFK fishing should have never been implemented to begin with. If this was a truly open world PVP game it would self regulate, but its not. 

Apart from Eve, where in any game have you been able to PK anyone in a town ?

Posted

Asherons Call: Darktide Server.

My best gaming experience still to this day.

4 people like this

Posted

one of the few I haven't played -that must have been interest lol🤔

Posted

one of the few I haven't played -that must have been interest lol🤔

Absolutely no safe zones(until they introduced guild mansions), dropable loot/gear, base stat penalty(5% loss each death up to max of 40%).

It was a game ahead of its time.

1 person likes this

Posted

I agree with everything you said OP.

Unfortunately forum is full of kids with no real discussion going on.

inb4 'LEAVE, NO1 CARES' by bunch of 15 year olds.

Posted

Absolutely no safe zones(until they introduced guild mansions), dropable loot/gear, base stat penalty(5% loss each death up to max of 40%).

It was a game ahead of its time.

🤔😮🤔

Posted

Runes of Magic on its glory days, the pvp server was good for a few months but crashed because its f2p so everyone just left.

The mechanics of that game was actually more brutal, its one of the last true owpvp game, you can random loot players, and you can only lock 5 gears to your character ( cannot be looted) With slots of shirt, pants, gloves, shoulder, shoes, earrings, belt, and rings. The town guards are also near invisible, and it actually added a certain gameplay.

Posted

Runes of Magic on its glory days, the pvp server was good for a few months but crashed because its f2p so everyone just left.

The mechanics of that game was actually more brutal, its one of the last true owpvp game, you can random loot players, and you can only lock 5 gears to your character ( cannot be looted) With slots of shirt, pants, gloves, shoulder, shoes, earrings, belt, and rings. The town guards are also near invisible, and it actually added a certain gameplay.

Sound like you Really enjoyed it 🙂

Posted (edited)

edit : forgot the op.
It iS on you. Going so serious in a GAME ´ and not any kind of game. : a -----ing MMO - known since the 90's to be imbalanced , buggy and easely exploitable.... No really if you talk about cheat in e-sport I could understand... but this is just a random MMO. Why on earth did you "invest" so much in it ? imho this state of mind you show us in this tread is some excuse you use in order not to look at something else in your life... that you should look at.

.... -----ing check your facts....

AO and T4C also had pvp allowed in towns... and many more you probably never heard of...

Edited by Vindicar

Posted

Myth of soma was open PVP outside of town after lev 15 if killed you would drop items / Gold, and lose 1-3% XP and 0.1 stats in a random stat 

which wasent all bad as long as you could get back and pick up you,re loot you where okay, and Loseing 1-3% was a good thing  as you could get back the 0.1 in 1% ish, so you could get more stats per level ~ strength 68.8 killed loss 0.1 (68.7) gain 1% back to 68.8  damn I miss Thouse days.

.... -----ing check your facts....

AO and T4C also had pvp allowed in towns... and many more you probably never heard of...

Someone is in a Bad mood 😑

Posted

^ This x10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Posted (edited)

Lets not totally derail OP's thread everyone. :D

OP has some valid points.

Edited by Te'Ryn Tec

Posted

Lets not totally derail OP's thread everyone. :D

OP has some valid points.

agree with us derailing sorry . I was actually editing my previous post. :)

Posted

1. even if there were punishments, they wouldn't tell us.

2. you sure this isn't rng at its finest?

3, how is this even done?

Posted

edit : forgot the op.
It iS on you. Going so serious in a GAME ´ and not any kind of game. : a -----ing MMO - known since the 90's to be imbalanced , buggy and easely exploitable.... No really if you talk about cheat in e-sport I could understand... but this is just a random MMO. Why on earth did you "invest" so much in it ? imho this state of mind you show us in this tread is some excuse you use in order not to look at something else in your life... that you should look at.

You should have seen me 3 years ago. I've become a lot more "casual" since then. So working on it.