• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dye Vendors   735 votes

1. 1. Do you want in-game Dye Vendors selling basic dyes for silver in our version of Black Desert?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

163 posts in this topic

Posted

Too many Mev's Palette polls lately! Yet no one asked the better question:

"Do you want Dye Vendors selling basic dyes for silver?"

Additional information:

• They are/were in all F2P versions of BDO
  • Vendors are placed in cities
  • They sell only basic dyes, excluding Snow White and Dark Black
  • The dyes are one-use and permament
  • From the pictures and videos they seem to be less RNG than the CS dyes
  • Seem to be pretty cheap
  • Not sure if they sell Bleach or not, but most likely not

10582790_10204047039390184_52897779963452.jpgmaxresdefault.jpg

In an older interview PA said they might give us Dye Vendors with basic dyes (or another free, in-game way to obtain dyes), so why did we drop the subject and ask them for Pay2Paint Merv now?

Any plans to introduce a basic set of craftable/earnable dyes? One or two shades of each colour if you will.

This issue hasn't really been discussed yet because we thought there were already plenty of ways to obtain dyes, such as the marketplace, or events. However, upon receiving and answering this question, we think the dye system deserves some more attention. We are willing to offer basic dyes for players' convenience, but we definitely think the usefulness of those dyes must not compromise the value of the existing dyes. We will discuss this issue internally. Thank you for a good suggestion.

Source:  http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/18464-interview-with-the-developers/

Lets get those vendors! ^_^

49 people like this

Posted

F2P versions have dye vendors for silver.
B2P version does not.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Obviously, I vote yes.)

30 people like this

Posted

They should be in the game anyway but Daum is too cheap to do even that.

2 people like this

Posted

How can anyone justify them taking dye vendors out, especially on the buy to play version?

11 people like this

Posted

yes ofcourse, the current dye system is -----ING insulting 

6 people like this

Posted

There's a marketplace option for dues. What's that about?

Posted

Rather than a vendor outright selling dyes for silver, I would prefer a dye trader NPC who will allow you to trade X many dyes for the color you want.

So just as an example, say it's 5x dyes for 1 dye of your choice, but 10x dyes for the rarer dye colors. Something along those lines.

1 person likes this

Posted

There's a marketplace option for dues. What's that about?

thats an artifact of original version where all pearl items including dies are tradeable - disabled for us because of screams of ppl who can't distinquish p2w with p4c.....

Posted

I'd prefer to Gather and make my own.

11 people like this

Posted

i would blow 100,000 silver for 1 specific basic dye of my choice

Posted

obviously i voted yes.
at this point i already gave up on the cash shop prices to be reduced to fit a B2P game, but for the game to miss such a feature and only have it avaiable through a cash shop is somewhat a greedy move by daum.

1 person likes this

Posted

Why the ----- do we not have this? LOL...

Posted

Why the ----- do we not have this? LOL...

f7963fc2557229bda5c8c3d578601b5c42a28bf4

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum:

money_greed.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Still rng.

Posted

Woah for real? They were in the f2p but not in the b2p, cutting content on purpose, now thats some muny-grabbing technique there.

Posted

Will it's clear this post is going to be yes.

Posted

Still rng.

For 5,5-11k silver I can live with that. :P

Posted

oh look, that sorceress is wearing an outfit model cut from the game

and it actually looks good

thanks daum

Posted

oh look, that sorceress is wearing an outfit model cut from the game

and it actually looks good

thanks daum

Coming to the CS for $40 (you know, because it covers more than what's in the CS now=is more valuable) when PA runs out of ideas for fanservice costumes. :D

Posted

well ofc people will vote yes the 11 people voted 'no' are part of daum staff xDxD .

i voted yes but i doubt we will see free dye in our version just be happy and forget about it ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

"This issue hasn't really been discussed yet because we thought there were already plenty of ways to obtain dyes, such as the marketplace, or events. However, upon receiving and answering this question, we think the dye system deserves some more attention. We are willing to offer basic dyes for players' convenience, but we definitely think the usefulness of those dyes must not compromise the value of the existing dyes. We will discuss this issue internally. Thank you for a good suggestion."

I don't think there is anyone dumb enough here to believe this is about anything else but grabbing as much $$ as possible from players.

When dye purchases fall to minimum, then they will consider putting some in for silver.

Why do you have to be the voice of reason :c

Auaaaaaaghh, I wish this game was more player-friendly and less money-hungry. >-< I know it's a business but still, it just feels like it's so pushed... I never felt like this in any other game yet...

Maybe Vindictus because default Vella is hella ugly. <.< >.>

2 people like this

Posted

I'd like these vendors in the game(though they kind of are by using loyalties? Which you get in game.)

But I think they should keep a dye in the cash-shop that would allow you to buy a single use dye of any color you want, for some number of pearls.

Posted (edited)

Ofc i would want that too !

Auaaaaaaghh, I wish this game was more player-friendly and less money-hungry. >-< I know it's a business but still, it just feels like it's so pushed... I never felt like this in any other game yet...

totaly agree, running a buisiness dont mean you have to "force".

Edit :; Oh damn the vendor also have skill reset ! i love that too :o:o:o:o

But I think they should keep a dye in the cash-shop that would allow you to buy a single use dye of any color you want, for some number of pearls.

vendor could sell the "basic" dyes, and other in the cash shop. Like that i wouldnt not mind. We at least would have a minimum "free" dye option.

Edited by woots