• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Dye Vendors   735 votes

1. 1. Do you want in-game Dye Vendors selling basic dyes for silver in our version of Black Desert?

• Yes.
    • No.

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

163 posts in this topic

Posted

Please Daum, you already got a huge amount of income through selling this game in Europe and NA. Because this game was an awsome success.

Dont milk us with the dyes. Theres enough other stuff in the cashshop, what grants you more income.

I would love to see basic dyes from the first dyetab on a vendor ingame. The special dyes could stay cashshop.

You always done it right in the end for everything else in the past @Daum. I am sure, ou will hear us on this matter too.

Posted

I like the idea of the shop. I also would like to see "random dye" stuff from loyalty shop being an occasional rare drop from any monsters similar to blackstones.

1 person likes this

Posted

Now that I know this exists and is currently cut out of our B2P (vs F2P in all other regions...) version of the game...I'm never buying a dye with pearls or loyalty, ever, until this is implemented...what a slap in the face.  Actually, you know it's interesting now that I think about it.  I was already turned off from the cash shop due to ludicrous prices of some of the items like costumes...and then appalled there were ZERO in game options (for costumes) for a B2P game.  And now this? Until I see some major improvments I'm not spending a dime on my or my GF's account until some of this utter nonsense is corrected.  As much as I enjoy this game at the moment, there are some really big turnoffs and the way this feels like a "premium" "F2P" game is definitely one of them.

1 person likes this

Posted

Daum reply:

WyNz8gw.gif

Posted

Daum stop trolling europe ppl!!!!!! Give us DYE for silver!

Posted (edited)

No wonder why in the interview the devs said but m8 we thought we already had a lot of ways to get dyes, but daum forgot to say welp we may have removed dye vendors cuz of reasons :P. Get them back please. Daum you have shown you actually care about players feedback, so please please give us basic dye vendor already.

Edited by Mellonamin

Posted

This should have no problem being in NA soon.
Free to play gets them, so there's no doubt a buy to play version should have them.

Now that I know about this silver buying system, why exactly are the money draining basic dyes on the color droplist?
This needs to be adjusted.

Posted

I want this 

Posted

I vote yes!!! DYE VENDOR FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Posted

Just goes to show how butchered this version of the game is.

Posted

Can I get the list of ppl who voted "No" in this poll a personally go hang them up?

I bet these are the same d!ckhead that voted for Trump as well. 

probably Daum workers.....

Posted

Now that I know this exists and is currently cut out of our B2P (vs F2P in all other regions...) version of the game...I'm never buying a dye with pearls or loyalty, ever, until this is implemented...what a slap in the face.  Actually, you know it's interesting now that I think about it.  I was already turned off from the cash shop due to ludicrous prices of some of the items like costumes...and then appalled there were ZERO in game options (for costumes) for a B2P game.  And now this? Until I see some major improvments I'm not spending a dime on my or my GF's account until some of this utter nonsense is corrected.  As much as I enjoy this game at the moment, there are some really big turnoffs and the way this feels like a "premium" "F2P" game is definitely one of them.

Agreed. The cash shop is seriously ridiculous for a B2P game. It's disgusting.

Posted

Oh this cam back. I want to vote YES again.

Posted

F2P versions have dye vendors for silver.
B2P version does not.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

(Obviously, I vote yes.)

Kinda funny...
B2P Should have it, you already bought the game.

F2P Could take it as a payment becuase you're playing it for free. 
But today it is, pay for a game and pay more later T_T 

Posted

How can anyone justify them taking dye vendors out, especially on the buy to play version?

there are plenty of good goy shills that play this game the love paying shekels and DTing the companies that openly shit on them

Posted

OMG x-x we need this now plesaeee. ):

Posted (edited)

This screenshot is from the Korean Closed Beta. They offered dyes from vendors so that players could test the dye system without spending real money, just like how Duam gave us "free" money in our Closed Betas. Other versions of the game do NOT have dyes for sale for silver in game.

EDIT: Yep, screenshot is definitely not from any live version of Black Desert Online, but from the Korean Closed Beta tests.

Edited by Eleski

Posted

But can you combine those dyes from the vendor for a chance to obtain different city dyes?

If you can, then yeah i'd love it. If not, then na. Not worth ruining my gear with

Posted

But can you combine those dyes from the vendor for a chance to obtain different city dyes?

If you can, then yeah i'd love it. If not, then na. Not worth ruining my gear with

You can't buy dyes from vendors in other versions. That's the thing. The original post is a lie. Dye vendors were only available in the Korean Closed Beta (and you can tell it is the closed beta from the video footage). They were for testing the dye system only and were removed before the game went live in Korea.

Posted

I'm torn on this.  I lean toward yes, but only if I also get to pick dye colors in the cash shop too.

Posted

a dame that costs £40 to buy... yet we have to pay a shit ton more for stupid dyes... erm! no thank you

ofc im voting yes! anything that does not involve me paying £1.50-£3 per dye box. or money in general for RNG BS im totally fine with!

Posted

If it's really cheap, then no, let's not have silver dyes. But if they're like 250000 per dye? That would sound good.

Posted

So much support to this. We need that dye vendor. 

Posted

If the dyes become free then you never really will buy dyes anyways. You'll just get them with silver. 

Your problem if you choose not to spend I guess, the rest of us can enjoy the game and our new pirate outfits.

Posted

If the dyes become free then you never really will buy dyes anyways. You'll just get them with silver. 

Your problem if you choose not to spend I guess, the rest of us can enjoy the game and our new pirate outfits.

yeah, pretty much - as long as there are enough suckerfish in the sea, Daum can make money AFK fishing