• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Post your random drawings here

52 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey guys,

feel free to share here your art. Be it pencil sketches or even digital art, doesn't matter. Also we cans hare our experience here, advices and criticism.

I will start by some I made recently. Actually there is one thing I want to tell you. For years stickman was the best thing I could draw but about a year ago I decided to change that. I started drawing, at first it was terrible but by time I got a bit better. Can't say I am a master or anything but please understand that the following pictures are like a miracle for me. I never thought I am capable of something like this. So never give up! you can do it too even if you think you have no talent at all!

So pieces of my "art " :D :

ginko_by_ihitokage-d97w1hr.jpg shiroe_by_ihitokage-d97w3uk.jpg sinon_by_ihitokage-d97w4e6.jpg yuuki_by_ihitokage-d97w58m.jpg

Then I decided to buy a graphic Wacom tablet:

konno_yuuki_by_ihitokage-d98bi4t.jpg sinon_with_bow_by_ihitokage-d98qh1q.jpg

Would be great if you leave some feedback or advices and even your own art. 

See ya!

1 person likes this

Posted

I like your art!  For a while I was trying at a very similar style.  You definitely are doing much better than my first year of drawing, so I'm excited to see how you develop and where you take your art!  I won't be too specific in my critique or whatever, since you're just starting out for the most part and are just figuring things out, but I think your style would really benefit from doing some anatomy/figure studies (if you're already in the middle of doing them, then disregard this and keep up the good work! ;)).  It really helped me out a lot when I was doing that sort of style (and beyond that).

I don't have much recent to show but this is my Norn, his name is Knut, he gets into trouble:

knut.thumb.png.760b0bd460e1e56594d6612ed

And this is my Dark Souls character, she keeps exploring stuff she shouldn't:

tumblr_n7t7zyQrTP1t387s1o1_500.thumb.png

8 people like this

Posted

I drew this in around 10-15 minutes and got me a key for CBT-1 in a reddit key giveaway XDDDDDD

pEBuAW0.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I like your art!  For a while I was trying at a very similar style.  You definitely are doing much better than my first year of drawing, so I'm excited to see how you develop and where you take ...

Wow your art is amazing! Thank you for encouraging! 

Posted

I drew this in around 10-15 minutes and got me a key for CBT-1 in a reddit key giveaway XDDDDDD

pEBuAW0.jpg

8cddb32392a711d16dab051d9cc633fb.thumb.j

:D

2 people like this

Posted

Haha the backstory is great! :D

Anyway really cool picture. It would take me about an hour or more :D

Posted

Magical girls are the best after all o3o

And here is a random ball pen sketch I did what feels like a long time ago, just to move things along more xD

fistfighting_by_t_tdawat_t-d6iq7dg.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Magical girls are the best after all o3o

And here is a random ball pen sketch I did what feels like a long time ago, just to move things along more xD

Wow that's pretty cool!

Posted

Wow that's pretty cool!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Random drawings huh...
My family members have insane talent for drawing and other artistic things, I did inherit some of the drawing but I quit around age 7-8 as I started gaming instead, unfortunately. I didn't draw a single thing between age 10 and 20 so I pretty much threw any talent I could have developed away.
Suddenly I felt like drawing and made these 2 nearly 4 years ago, haven't drawn a single thing since then though so they're pretty exclusive.

576400_2999342754173_343401512_n.jpg

292523_3003996110504_1235243907_n.jpg

Edited by AngelofAwe
1 person likes this

Posted

Random drawings huh...

Very nice! That Saber is epic!

Posted

8cddb32392a711d16dab051d9cc633fb.thumb.j

:D

made me laugh out loud, pretty sure everyone around me thinks I'm insane now for laughing at nothing.

2 people like this

Posted

made me laugh out loud, pretty sure everyone around me thinks I'm insane now for laughing at nothing.

Went the same for me when i saw it the first time :,)

1 person likes this

Posted

Nice to see fellow artist posting their work! Great stuff guys and gals! I didn't see this when I created a topic to post the WIP BDO fan art that I started painting.

Since this is a random drawing thread, I will not post the BDO art here and my most recent finished artwork is NSFW so I will just post the most popular artwork of 2015. And that would be the fan of Ciri.ciri_by_carlo_marcelo-d8r4h4j.jpg

Keep drawing!

6 people like this

Posted

fan of Ciri.ciri_by_carlo_marcelo-d8r4h4j.jpg

Maaan! That's incredible! What did you use to make this?

1 person likes this

Posted

pEBuAW0.jpg

Uh , cute ? ;O 

Posted

Sketch of Rin Okumura from Blue Exorcist, and an eyeball I drew :3 everyone's art looks great! :D

AAAAA.jpg

AAAAAA.jpg

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

ma_patate_preferee_by_hyunckel_kun-d8hz8

• A Miqo'te that a friend of mine played in Final Fantasy XIV, with the Lv.50 crafted Bard coat I had offered her :D (pre-Heavensward) 

9484_DSCF0109.GIF

Edited by Hyunckel Xanadu
5 people like this

Posted

AAAAAA.jpg

This is really beautiful! Good job!

1 person likes this

Posted

9484_DSCF0109.GIF

Love it! 

Posted

damn it's beautiful

Posted

This is really beautiful! Good job!

Thank you! :D

Posted

Wow really cool drawings everyone :)

xD heres a dragon that i saw from a how to draw video of a guy called markcrilley. (i say that just in case someone has watched the video and accuses me of stealing the credits from mark,i do not post this to show off,i just think that this topic is interesting and i want to support it.)

image.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Wow really cool drawings everyone :)

xD heres a dragon that i saw from a how to draw video of a guy called markcrilley. (i say that just in case someone has watched the video and accuses me of stealing the credits from mark,i do not post this to show off,i just think that this topic is interesting and i want to support it.)

image.jpeg

It's actually not too bad at all. Especially if you never did any drawing before :o 

The easiest way to learn (imo) is to just read manga and comics and copy your favourite hero :P

Did that since I was 5 or 6 y old and it seemed to do the trick ^^ 

Edited by Hyunckel Xanadu
Spelled "too" to... fixed it.
1 person likes this