• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

pvp focussed croxus [Croxus] <HYDRA>, PvP-GvG-TS3-International

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

50db2eb8-209c-44ff-9831-c9a149a72fcc_zps

HYDRA

Welcome one and all, Hydra are recruiting, we are a Hardcore PvP focused guild looking for talented recruits to join our ranks. We're not looking to become a zerg guild, we expect every member to be able to handle themselves solo in PvP as well as work as part of a group.

About Hydra:

Hydra was first formed in 2014 in the Alpha of Archeage, We ended up playing on Kyprosa server and within a few days quickly earnt ourselves the title of "Kyprosas first scumbag guild". Now we have reformed for Black Desert and since launch have been declaring wars left right and centre, especially on guilds who frequent our Home channel so that there's always plenty of killing for our members to do.

Hydras playstyle has always been about personal freedoms and being focused on having fun and killing things, there is nothing that a Hydra member enjoys more than sweet sweet tears of fallen enemies, especially ones who underestimated our guild. If that sounds like the sort of thing you'd enjoy, read on good sir!

Requirements:

• 18+
  • Level 56+
  • Have TS3 and be willing to use it during wars
  • Don't bring drama to our guild chat, We're friendly to one another, we don't expect someone to ruin that peace.
  • Be able to take part in an arena test, We usually have 3-4 people of various classes test applicants to see how they do
  • Pass that arena test by winning/holding your own enough to impress the testers.
  • Play on our home channel when not afk.

Wars:

We LOVE our PvP, So much so we declare wars on a regular basis and always have atleast 2-3 wars going at any given time whos members we're likely to meet out in the wilderness. We're not going to lie and say we've won every war we've ever fought but we've won the majority of them by far.

Here are some of our war results

(OG means Ongoing war so when it ends I can come back and edit in the correct finishing score)

Wars08042016_zpsj69c3y1j.jpg

Points of contact:

Riae (RipTheDesertFox): GuildMaster

AlBritania (IHYDRAl): PvP Officer

TypeNameHere (OmgMyNameDidntFi): PvP Officer

Dzarka

And a snippet of some of our killfeeds from some of the wars we've done vs various guilds:

Killfeed_zpsqzpnsnt0.jpg

27/08/2016- HYDRA owns Serendia!

Edited by Riiip
1 person likes this

Posted

Greetings :D 

Very accurate description you have written there! Come join us people and have some fun. Hail Hydra!

Posted

Bump.

Edits:Added points of contact for who you can talk to to inquire about joining

Posted

gl recruiting guys!

Posted

I joined a couple of weeks ago - PVP is fun!

Posted

Joined recently, amazing pvp team and the domination is fun! Come meet us at arena :)

Posted

send Riip a pm :)

Posted

Its not a semi Hardcore PVP Guild its HARDCORE PVP. Pretty small but only skilled players allowed (freinds of skilled players are the exception). Join us if you wanna kick some self pronounced asses!

1 person likes this

Posted

gl recruiting guys!

Appreciated Noyt, we had fun pvping your guys in the past ^^.

-----------

And yes as a guild we're competing with the "Hardcore" guilds so yeah.

Updates:

LaughingCoffin was has concluded

LaughingCoffin war has recommenced due to ganking allies at Treants

LaughingCoffin war has concluded, 97 kills in 45 minutes.

BloodBrothers war has concluded

War list has been made 2 wars wide so it doesn't get any longer

Posted

Jail Hydra! Fun times in AA, gl guys and too bad you are not on Jordine ;(

Posted (edited)

HAIL HYDRA!

I'm the General Officer of the Guild, i'm usually online as Roerie or Leiri and welcome anyone to join us at the Arena, just give me or any other Officer a whisper ingame or send us a PM in the Forums and we'll organize a little Date <3.

Its not a semi Hardcore PVP Guild its HARDCORE PVP. Pretty small but only skilled players allowed (freinds of skilled players are the exception). Join us if you wanna kick some self pronounced asses!

"if a head is cut off, two more will take its place" Anyone who dares to attack our members while grinding get's to fight the whole Guild...or....just Omgmynamedidntfi...because he's OP.

NedTWR6.jpg?1

We're going to War with "Danmark" today, i'll make sure to post the Killfeeds again :3

Cheers.

Edited by Wandrr

Posted

Danmark mysteriously disappeared off the face of our channel last night, almost as if they knew it was coming.

So a war with Hephiastos occured.

As did this:

2016-04-14_-648291764_zpsyyrufbjl.jpg

Posted

Joined recently. As a PvPer I'm glad to call Hydra my home. :)

HAIL HYDRA!

Posted

Updates:

LaughingCoffin war has recommenced (Crow also merged into LCoffin to bolster their ranks)

War List has been updated

Killfeed list has been updated and will now feature more full screen height images (the latest 3 photos added)

GvG update:

<Reliant> also came onto our channel and tried to push us around at Ogres/Mansha and declared war on us, this was the result 19 hours later, they decided to retract strangely enough (Hydra were outnumbered roughly 2/1 in this fight)

Reliant_zpsakwwhvak.jpg

Hydra has also taken in some more talented recruits including the main PvP core of another guild and we will continue to grow our influence upon our chosen home channel and beyond through wars

1 person likes this

Posted

Joined recently!

Hail Hydra!

nb6dZcE.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hydra is still recruiting skilled pvpers who enjoy wars and killing things.

Hydra- Because you've got to hail something

Edited by Riiip

Posted

Updates:

• Geeking war has concluded, Result: Hydra win
  • BloodBrothers war has recommenced, Current score: Hydra in lead by 100 kills
  • LaughingCoffin war has recommenced, concluded after they moved channel, Result: Hydra win
  • Lazarus war has begun, Lazarus war has concluded after they moved channel, Result: Hydra win
  • Apostles war has started, small scale war over guild mission grind spot, Apostles war has concluded, Result: Hydra win
  • Whitecrows war has started due to ganking a member, Whitecrows war has concluded, Result: Hydra win whilst heavily outnumbered
  • BirdofDawn war has concluded due to Kzarka spawn (will recomence later): Result, Hydra narrow victory (50 kills)
  • BlueLegion was has recommenced: Current score: Hydra in lead
  • Hermes war has started, Current score: Hydra massacre

Heres a little screenshot of our current active wars as of 29/04:

ad_zpssizbnhol.jpg

Hermes was 35/0 whilst fighting both them and BirdsofDawn (Roughly 9-10vs30-35).

Hydra are still recruiting talented PvPers looking to join a guild that has no intention of winning wars through numbers of players on a battlefield

Posted

Hail Hydra

Posted

ACKTUNG!

We are especially looking for Rangers, Wizards and Valkyries now. If you have interest or question feel free to PM ingame Riip, OmgMyNameDidntFi or CCs. 

Posted

Updated:

9 new war results have been added to the War List

Had our first war with Transcendence last night, Hydra won whilst fighting Transcendence and 2 other guilds trying to muscle in on our grind spot.

Geekings guild boss was interupted till it despawned, Many tears were shed.

Hydra are still recruiting talented PvP'ers. We don't win every battle or every war, but we always put in a good performance even whilst heavily outnumbered by others (About a week ago we lost 8v35, A mixed force of BirdsofDawn and Hermes, but we still put in a really strong performance and didn't get steamrolled)

Posted

ACKTUNG!

We are especially looking for Rangers, Wizards and Valkyries now. If you have interest or question feel free to PM ingame Riip, OmgMyNameDidntFi or CCs. 

:< ?warriors?

• Fixed the issue where players would get stuck in a rock when they used the Escape function on Kuit Island

Tanktop can come home now!

1 person likes this

Posted

Updates:

Fought BANE

Currently fighting Whitecrows aiming for 10,000 kills (2400 in currently)

Fought a few other guilds who I don't have the screenshots for such as Ginnunga.

Untitled_zpsuclxgad2.jpg

Join Hydra now, we're proving we're an elite guild of really good skilled players who respect every member within the team.

-Hydra, So OP that people accuse us of hacking

Posted (edited)

Updates:

Fought BANE

Currently fighting Whitecrows aiming for 10,000 kills (2400 in currently)

Fought a few other guilds who I don't have the screenshots for such as Ginnunga.

Untitled_zpsuclxgad2.jpg

Join Hydra now, we're proving we're an elite guild of really good skilled players who respect every member within the team.

-Hydra, So OP that people accuse us of hacking

Hydra fought us (Lazarus) and did amazing job, however the thing is Riip, their leader doesnt seem to want to fight me a mere Musa a CO-Leader of Lazarus. Have to say one of quite elite guilds in Croxus, however am dissapointed by the amount of shit-talk from them and by the way of Riip denying me a fight on 1v1 terms. Wanted to settle Lazarus score through that 1v1 but he told me it had to be done by fighting CCs their amazingly good sorceres who I cannot defeat. Am sad by the fact they are in war against lower tier guild, but also happy for this practice we've got from them. On top of that, Riip killing our afk members is kinda getting annoying.

Glassy_Boi out!

2016-05-21_36115965.JPG

Edited by Squishy_boi

Posted

The time is 7pm. Kickoff for the FA cup was 5:45. I told you I was watching the FA cup, My team Crystal Palace just scored a belter just now, glad I didn't miss it.

And whilst typing this to defend myself I missed Man U equalizing. After the games over we'll come to Mediah C2 and we'll settle this. All I wanted was to watch some football for an hour and a half but apparantly I can't do that without being called a coward etc

Posted

Kinda hate the fact that game doesnt have time stamps, but around 1 min and 40 seconds before you said this, you've went ahead and killed 2 of my members who were grinding

1 person likes this