• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Looking for an active Guild

10 posts in this topic

Posted

I've played through the game and have become very self sufficient, now I'm looking for group content.

I mostly enjoy farming and crafting but would be down for some PvP.

Jadefox is my family name and I'm on Orwen.

50 - Warrior

31 - Tamer

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi MrJadefox,

You should check out Gondor!  Gondor is currently recruiting! I think we would be a good fit for what you are looking for. Take a look and if we seem like guild that interests you, just let me know!  Would love to talk with you further.

-Razylym

Posted

PM sent.:)

Posted

We are active on Orwen and building a PvE/PvP guild!  Here is our write up...

New OutRiders (NOR)

We are a casual, mature, family-friendly guild that has been around since 1992 when it was founded in the game “The Shadow of Yserbius” on the ImagiNation network. NOR is active in several other games. We are excited to start a new branch of the guild here in Black Desert Online. We have a dedicated group of enthusiastic players looking to grow the guild and experience all aspects of the game.

“To have fun and help others do the same” is the philosophy that guides us and we are looking for more friendly, mature members to enjoy the game with us. We have a mix of veterans along with plenty of people who are brand new to the game. Whether you are a long-time veteran looking to be around people who love the game as much as you do, or someone new and just playing the game for free, you are welcome to join us.

What we offer:
* The feel and experience of a guild having the oversight and support of a core group of long-time MMO veterans, both for Black Desert Online and other games.
*Weekly events.
*Dedicated website with complete roster information, forums, event calendar, and more.
*Teamspeak 3 server with dedicated channels.
*Support for other MMOs. The friends you make here in the NOR branch of Black Desert Online will be with you as you explore future games.

The kind of people we look for:

Friendly, mature people (comfortable with a “PG” atmosphere) who fit within the principles that have served NOR well for decades. In brief, our principles are: 1) Have fun! 2) Help each other. 3) Cooperate as team. 4) Service to the greater good, group and guild.

Add us to your friend list, Family names: 

Malkion = Maelestrom
   Ryland = Felygund
   Pew = TrUbalance

Server: Orwen
Gameplay: PvE and PvP
Guild Contact: bdo@newoutriders.org
Guild Website: www.newoutriders.org

Posted

Heya Jade

socialRejects are looking for new recruits. We're a group of friends looking for like-minded individuals to have fun with. sRs is a smaller, casual guild with a balanced focus of PvX. Guild quests, boss summonings, shenanigans. 

Thanks, HF and GL.

Ex

Posted

Are you still looking for a guild? ^u^ 

Posted

I've played through the game and have become very self sufficient, now I'm looking for group content.

50 - Warrior

31 - Tamer

Have you found a home or are you still looking? :)

Posted

50 - Warrior

31 - Tamer

If you're still looking, shoot me a message. We're interested in warriors interested in pvp.
We can give you Power.

Posted

If you haven't found a guild Relinquished is an NA, PST as well EST guild on the Orwen server that is doing PvE as well as some PvP (mainly friendly duels in the arenas). Right now we are doing boss scrolls/dailies and subjugation and gathering guild missions. We are a smaller guild but we have very active members so quality over quantity and we want to get to know all of our members to form a friendly gaming community that is mature and very easy going. Most of our members work or attend college so we are most active after 5pm PST though we do have members that are active before that. 

If you wish to join our guild one must have TS (mic not needed), join our website to stay updated on events and connected to members, be active and participate in guild missions. For new members we give a 7 day guild contract and once that contract is up we will give new members a 30 day contract depending on their guild activity in the logs as well as activity in TS (we like to get to know our members). You can message me (Valyrin), Legionknight or Daulen_Darsyi on the Orwen server in the channel Calpheon O2 or Balenos O2 if we are not on Calpheon O2. We hope to see you join our friendly community

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0