• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5M silver bounty - I'm honored!

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Not sure which forum warrior got mad at me and ordered the hit, but I'm honored.  I'm not sure how killing me fishing hurts me, didn't even lose any fish, but I guess you have to do what you have to do.  He;; for the 1M in beer you paid each of them, I'd kill me too.  Best part is I have 5 new friends.  Bounty hunters really are a fun sort of people.  I don't care about dying and losing nothing.  You should send more until you go broke.  I'm sorry you couldn't find the words to deal with me here where you have your issue, but over-compensating for ...things... isn't uncommon.

Thanks for the new friends!

3 people like this

Posted

wat

6 people like this

Posted

wat

Someone from the forums got mad at me and paid people in beer in game to hunt me down and kill me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Not sure which forum warrior got mad at me and ordered the hit, but I'm honored.  I'm not sure how killing me fishing hurts me, didn't even lose any fish, but I guess you have to do what you have to do.  He;; for the 1M in beer you paid each of them, I'd kill me too.  Best part is I have 5 new friends.  Bounty hunters really are a fun sort of people.  I don't care about dying and losing nothing.  You should send more until you go broke.  I'm sorry you couldn't find the words to deal with me here where you have your issue, but over-compensating for ...things... isn't uncommon.

35jiVHB.jpg

11 people like this

Posted

Interesting, but one hit seems a waste, if anyone does this it should be for like several hits, or something, make the other player loose some exp or whatever.  1 kill is like whatever *shrug*, 10-15 kills would be like, %10 exp, thats a quality bounty hit, just saying.

If someone put a hit out on you theres a reason, you probably ganked someone or were being a turd to someone *shrug*

Posted

57901919.jpg

23 people like this

Posted

maybe its his way to get ur attention ^_^

how does the beer trade in game works? Can u explain? thx

1 person likes this

Posted

Interesting, but one hit seems a waste, if anyone does this it should be for like several hits, or something, make the other player loose some exp or whatever.  1 kill is like whatever *shrug*, 10-15 kills would be like, %10 exp, thats a quality bounty hit, just saying.

If someone put a hit out on you theres a reason, you probably ganked someone or were being a turd to someone *shrug*

Nope I would never attack anyone, all I do is fish.  It's some forum warrior who doesn't like people who are kind.  I assure you I didn't do anything to anyone.  I'm nice to everybody.

It wasn't one hit, it was 5 and honestly they can PK me all the way back to level 1 if it makes them happy.  Won't piss me off at all.

maybe its his way to get ur attention ^_^

how does the beer trade in game works? Can u explain? thx

Can't explain, I have no idea.  One of the bounty hunters told me the price on my head.

I was thinking that.  When a little boy likes a girl, hitting her or pulling her hair is usually how they try to get her attention.  You could be on to something!

57901919.jpg

You cared enough to read and post, sharing is caring!

1 person likes this

Posted

lolol people still play this? O.o

Posted (edited)

that's kind of cool we need the bounty system here sooner

Edited by Fire of
1 person likes this

Posted

lolol people still play this? O.o

Lolol people who don't play still hang here? Someones in desperate need of attention. I'll throw you a bone this one time. 

7 people like this

Posted

I got haters too, but mine leaves after while once they get bored. Can I have yours? (✿◡‿◡)

Posted

Lucky you, making friends means you can get rid of your enemies the same way.

Doubt you're on my server anyway or else I'd totally be up for hire anytime. :P 

Posted

wat

Posted

57901919.jpg

Zev are you running out of good memes already?

Posted

Oh wow that's some dedication, they gotta have some type of strong feelings for ya.
But good for you, at least you found new friends C:

Posted

I got haters too, but mine leaves after while once they get bored. Can I have yours? (✿◡‿◡)

I befriend mine.  I'm pretty boring to kill.  I'll share if they're willing.

Lucky you, making friends means you can get rid of your enemies the same way.

Doubt you're on my server anyway or else I'd totally be up for hire anytime. :P 

That's the plan!  <3

Oh wow that's some dedication, they gotta have some type of strong feelings for ya.
But good for you, at least you found new friends C:

I guess so, the love is strong!

Posted

Sorc needs buff i agree on all points.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wtf is wrong with this guy lol.

Posted

wowee, lucky you, someday I hope to garner this much attention from a secret admirer

who do you think it is? :x

Posted

leading people on to bad fishing spots? =D

Posted

re81Us.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Wtf is wrong with this guy lol.

He loves me and is emotionally stunted and can't think of a better way to show it.

wowee, lucky you, someday I hope to garner this much attention from a secret admirer

who do you think it is? :x

Someone probably not worth thinking about!

leading people on to bad fishing spots? =D

*shrugs* could be... sorry folks I'm fishing for titles, if you happen to find me at a "hot spot" it's the exception not the rule.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Well whatever the reason, I think its cool that the game allows it, although an official bounty system would be dope, but yeah, I have a running list of peeps that ganked me or are turds in general, when I am sufficiently geared and level they will see me again, I love that there is a find player NPC guy in game.  Like a few weeks from now I'll find them and get sweet payback :-)  when they least expect it.

Edited by Zegram

Posted

What server is this all happening on?