• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5M silver bounty - I'm honored!

173 posts in this topic

Posted

Everybody isn't, there's just a few who feel the need to look like they're above everyone else.  And yeah just thought the story was worth sharing.

Go get 'em Mercutio!

IKR?

*coughtgetsturenddownbyrealwhorescough*

oh... sorry, I did misunderstand.  didn't mean to not be offended by the intended diminishment.

I'm so not offended by that statement that I'mma make a post to make sure you know I'm not offended by the statement 😂😂😂

Posted

Everybody isn't, there's just a few who feel the need to look like they're above everyone else.  And yeah just thought the story was worth sharing.

Go get 'em Mercutio!

IKR?

*coughtgetsturenddownbyrealwhorescough*

oh... sorry, I did misunderstand.  didn't mean to not be offended by the intended diminishment.

i shall show Tybalt my "fiddlestick"

Posted

so surely you can give us a few names and proof 

because right now you are just following your post history of being an attention wh0re without anybody actually caring if you dont spam the forums with your stupid bullshit 

so yeah, my bet is on she just made this up, nobody would waste 5 millions on beer , let alone to hunt some non factor like her 

now gtfo of my forums you fat whale 

Actually... Im the one that offered beers to my friends to make her ingame life abit tough. One mistake though, its real beers.

Reason? Well, up to eveyone to guess. 

But you and all other that called her bad names should apology to her

Posted

I'd kill you for beer to be honest.

Posted (edited)

well you are int he same boat : somewhat cute face and most likely fugly body  (which is why you are hiding it)  so what do you know?

saddest shit ive experienced in a while , also the oldest trick on the internet to get random desperate losers to give you attention  

I just find it entertaining that you aren't showing you face tho. Usually the ones who remark about looks over the Internet are the ones who couldn't do a pull up in grade school. I'm sensing fat body behind your computer screen. 

Edited by Vhagar

Posted

I'm so not offended by that statement that I'mma make a post to make sure you know I'm not offended by the statement 😂😂😂

LOL just like my PM said, I love your avatar so I think it's clouding my ability to know how to take you!

i shall show Tybalt my "fiddlestick"

Just don't end up the same way Mercutio did.

Actually... Im the one that offered beers to my friends to make her ingame life abit tough. One mistake though, its real beers.

Reason? Well, up to eveyone to guess. 

But you and all other that called her bad names should apology to her

You actually took some of the repetitiveness out of the fishing, so thank you for that!  Could have offered me a beer tho.

I'd kill you for beer to be honest.

ask for wings too, can probably get it

I just find it entertaining that you aren't showing you face tho. Usually the ones who remark about looks over the Internet are the ones who couldn't do a pull up in grade school. 

LOL

Posted

@Aliantha

I leave for a short while and you picked up quite the fan.

Real winner that one, pretty funny too considering you can actually see the rest of Aliantha's picture if you want, but I suppose that takes a couple more braincells than just saying "ur a whale"

Posted

@Aliantha

I leave for a short while and you picked up quite the fan.

Real winner that one, pretty funny too considering you can actually see the rest of Aliantha's picture if you want, but I suppose that takes a couple more braincells than just saying "ur a whale"

IKR?

Even if they clicked the pic then it would be that it's not me, or he doesn't like my clothes, or I stole it, or something else.

Posted

IKR?

Even if they clicked the pic then it would be that it's not me, or he doesn't like my clothes, or I stole it, or something else.

People tend to attack others based on their own insecurities... so imo the fact that he went after your looks is pretty telling.
Compound that with how he made that account just to jab at you and it speaks even louder.

Are people really so cowardly these days they even obfuscate their virtual identities from others? Like you need a fake profile to hide from your profile that doesn'
t even circle back to your real identity to take cheap shots at others?

And I thought having someone PK for you was pathetic...

Posted

People tend to attack others based on their own insecurities... so imo the fact that he went after your looks is pretty telling.Compound that with how he made that account just to jab at you and it speaks even louder.

Are people really so cowardly these days they even obfuscate their virtual identities from others? Like you need a fake profile to hide from your profile that doesn'
t even circle back to your real identity to take cheap shots at others?

And I thought having someone PK for you was pathetic...

I think they figure this way they can go on full attack and if they get banned from the forum for it, they still have their main account.

I actually thought the whole in-game bounty thing and the beer payment was very entertaining and why I shared it, it wasn't a whine thread.  As far as the attention wh0re thing, I don't know... I enjoy communicating and trying to entertain so there might be a kernel of truth there, hard to say.  I like the banter with forum friends and even with the ones who don't like me but at least are creative and not just mean for the sake of appearing like they're tough guys.

1 person likes this

Posted

lolol people still play this? O.o

Loooool people who still hang around here who don't?

Posted

i'll repeat: whale hunting is already implemented in game , why would anybody bother to hunt you for what you are in real life ? 

now stfu before i call PETA 

waiting for you to show us what you look like PT stud and until you do its gunna be assumed you're a buckwheat lookin fool with a lil-wayne penchant for stupidity 

Loooool people who still hang around here who don't?

ahhh they found a better game like "archeage"... LOL

1 person likes this

Posted

waiting for you to show us what you look like PT stud and until you do its gunna be assumed you're a buckwheat lookin fool with a lil-wayne penchant for stupidity 

He probably has an equally dumb ass name too :P

Posted

ahhh they found a better game like "archeage"... LOL

funny you mentioned archeage, I miss that only because of the music... I literally did nothing in that game except craft music and go around playing music for people.  Mostly appreciated but that pissed off some people too.

Posted (edited)

*coughgetsturneddownbywhorescough*

I've been caught. Although its due to lack of trying. When I started dating my gf I was avoiding the whoors with duckfaced bathroom selfies. Saves me from risk of STDs. Good call though.

Edited by Reckoner

Posted

I've been caught. Although its due to lack of trying. When I started dating my gf I was avoiding the whoors with duckfaced bathroom selfies. Saves me from risk of STDs. Good call though.

Took you a long time to come up with that, did you have help? You should get a refund.

Posted

fugly body

ohhh nooo J.a.d.f.A on the Black Desert general discussion forum thinks my body is ugly, what ever am I going to dooo 

Posted

Many people in this thread

tmp_1513-images(2)558854869.jpg

Posted (edited)

Took you a long time to come up with that, did you have help? You should get a refund.

some of us work, rather than posing in our yellowed bathroom for cliche selfies;)

PS: if you did the same you could afford to use a bit of cleaner on those tiles. Alternatively, you could get a proper selfie up and increase that traffic through your bedroom for a couple extra bucks a day ;)

Edited by Reckoner
1 person likes this

Posted

I wonder how many bounty hunters I can get with half a billion worth of food :o

I offer my services in exchange for some delicious treats. o.o

Posted

well you are int he same boat : somewhat cute face and most likely fugly body  (which is why you are hiding it)  so what do you know?

saddest shit ive experienced in a while , also the oldest trick on the internet to get random desperate losers to give you attention  

I think somebody got rejected. ;3

IKR?  Fresh account just to troll this thread?  Sockpuppet account or no, seems like an unhealthy level of obsession.

Posted

he is "hitting" on you.

Posted

Bounty Hunting huh? That's sounds real good to me.... Now just need the blader. *Evil Laugh*

Posted

I love seeing stories like these, I always find them fun. 

Posted

go finish your cake and cry yourself to sleep fatty 

mate. if you call that girl fatty, then you really need to get new glasses or psychologist 

Your behaviour already points towards the latter...

I wish you good luck