• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I made an Equipment Calculator for BDO

48 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi Svenn

Just wondering when you have any time/plans to adjust this for the lastest patch in regards to the extra AP on 2nd weapons?

Really apprecaite you spending the time and effort doing this - I've spent a lot of time using your tool and I think it's very good :)

One other thing now I think aboout it - can you please add the various lower levels of the freeby rings/earrings etc...?

Posted

o: Wow. In love.

Posted

Helmet of Heve can be ultimate :)
add this please

thank you!

Posted

ty :D

Posted

nice job;)added to favourites (to be perfect a feature with the image of item on side )

Posted

Necroing this topic, do you plan on updating this tool at all in the near future?

Posted

would be nice if you added the average exchange price of each item so that u can get an estimate of how much all of your gear costs

pretty nice though

also the ignore knockdown resistance crystal is missing (ranger > steel and bronze daggers)

Posted

PM me the github repo details and I'll pretty up the markup and css. 

It's what I do for a living.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sorry for the necro but I love this tool and was hoping it can be updated to include Valencia items, Accuracy offhand AP and of course awakening stuff?

Posted

I would also like to see Ninja/Kunoichi option(off-hand) for gear so i can make accurate choice and as previously stated adding the new items from Valencia would be nice including the ring from the quest.

Posted

Any updates planned for this lovely tool? Pretty please (looks like small puppy)...

I don't think there are any other gear calculators or builders for BDO are there?

Posted

Doesn't seem like the author is active, we will probably need to make a new one.

Posted

Doesn't seem like the author is active, we will probably need to make a new one.

:(

How will be the hero of the BDO community and do this?

Hopefully it'll be something like this:

http://aion.mouseclic.com/tool 

I use these kinds of tools all the time for plotting out different idea and targets

Posted (edited)

I sent Famme from SomthingLovely a message maybe he'll pick up the project. Unfortunately I don't know how to script/code.

Edited by FreshMango55

Posted (edited)

I don't think there are any other gear calculators or builders for BDO are there?

There is another one which is nearly in a fully workable state for normal gear (ie: not awakening weapons). Just a few bug fixes and additions to be added and it will be fully usable. :) (I'm not the author, but i am helping with it as he doesn't have much time to do so currently and it gives me something to do when not ingame haha), item database is nearly complete with current existing items ingame. No eta atm though...hopefully soon. :)

Sneak peek: https://puu.sh/saiNh/4546016705.png

Edited by Shadowtrance
1 person likes this

Posted

@Shadowtrance - I love you and will gladly give you children if this can be finished!! It's looking awesome :)

Posted (edited)

@Shadowtrance - I love you and will gladly give you children if this can be finished!! It's looking awesome :)

It will be finished, well normal gear at least for now. :) Just a matter of finding time to do so as I'm editing the item database by hand (BIG javascript database of the items, around 51k lines without offhands updated/added yet lol). Only offhands to go atm i think and maybe some fixes for some items here and there i may have missed.

Edited by Shadowtrance

Posted

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one that is really grateful :)

But why by hand?I thought there were ways of getting at the item database from other well known item sites or is this because of how you've decided to code the app?

Posted

Hey guys! Sorry for the lack of updates.

It's in the process of being updated with all the new equipment and awakening weapons now, though! I finally got someone able to do data entry for me. We were able to get Ninja/Kunoichi and a portion of the newer weapons and armor in already. Hopefully by the end of the year it will be fully up to date.

2 people like this

Posted

Awesome thanks for the update and hard work - it's really appreciated :)

Posted

Some people have been asking for one on here... so here you go: BDO Equipment Calculator

Some notes:

It's not very pretty, but it's functional. I'm looking for someone to pretty it up since UI/UX and CSS are not my specialties (I may have someone already).

Currently blue gear isn't working correctly. Since there are a bunch of variants I need to find a way to make that work. I have an idea on how I might go about it (another dropdown underneath the main gear one with variant selection is the current idea) but I welcome suggestions. For now, if you want accurate stats use yellow or green gear for planning. I'll try to get this implemented soon. I thought about waiting to release until I get that implemented, but it's working otherwise so I figured I'd let people start using it sooner rather than later.

The AP listed on your character sheet appears to be an average of the min and max values from what I gathered, so that's what I used for the main number. However, some stuff doesn't show on the character sheet in-game (apparently the Grunil set bonuses, for example) so this might not perfectly match what it says on the character sheet in-game. If it just seems wrong somehow, let me know (and give me your specific setup with in-game listed AP value) and I'll try to figure it out.

I grabbed all the crystals info from BDO Crystal DB. I'm not sure if all those crystals are in EU/NA currently or if there are any missing.

I would like to find a way to make some filters for the crystals so it's easier to find what you want. I'm working on figuring out a good way to set this up. Any input as to how you'd like me to make crystals easier to find would be appreciated.

I'd like to add a button to share your setup. This will come in a future update.

If you find any wrong information, notice that equipment is missing, have suggestions on features you'd like to see, or somehow find a way to break it... let me know!

Kutum offhand seems to be removed :(

Posted

The seconday weapon selection for ninja is bugged, it doesn't list the options for the ninja secondary, and also it does not include Kutum or the Tadd Shuriken.

Posted

Anyone looking for a gear planner there's also this: http://bdoplanner.com/

1 person likes this