• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Guess the % of warriors rerolling blader

Guess the % of warriors rerolling blader   303 votes

1. 1. My dear fellow warriors. Even though i will NOT reroll, I really wonder how many of us will do so. What's your estimate?

• 1%-25%
    • 26%-50%
    • 51%-75%
    • 76%-100%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Posted

Rerolling Blader becuase i i want a dps melee. Greatsword would be great but its not out for 3 months and i hate playing warrior right now. So for the sake of not burning out and not playing a fun gam i am rerolling. However that new Dark Elf - Shadow Knight class that will be coming out in Korea looks sweet.

I have a feeling Blader's awakening will put them way ahead of Warriors again. Theres videos of a blader pre awakening wrecking an awakened warrior. Its so sad.

Posted

I have a feeling Blader's awakening will put them way ahead of Warriors again. Theres videos of a blader pre awakening wrecking an awakened warrior. Its so sad.

Well.. Awakening shouldnt be much stronger... Aint supposted to be some facerolling upgrade, but different alternative... Just in warriors case it is, since S&B sucks so much... :D

Posted

Well.. Awakening shouldnt be much stronger... Aint supposted to be some facerolling upgrade, but different alternative... Just in warriors case it is, since S&B sucks so much... :D

I hope thats true. I would like Warriors to be at least competitive. Right now every class is S-B ranked while Warriors is like D or even F lol

2 people like this

Posted

I hope thats true. I would like Warriors to be at least competitive. Right now every class is S-B ranked while Warriors is like D or even F lol

Fun fact - CC nerfs in KR (which we have now), were suppostedly shipped bcs of warriors awakening... Since if 2-3 GS warrs formed a small ambush group in GvG they rekted every party they encountered, before they could get on their feet from first KB... :D

Posted

Fun fact - CC nerfs in KR (which we have now), were suppostedly shipped bcs of warriors awakening... Since if 2-3 GS warrs formed a small ambush group in GvG they rekted every party they encountered, before they could get on their feet from first KB... :D

yeah but the problem is, they implemented the nerf including several warrior skill nerfs when we don't have awakening yet. Gimping us.

Posted

Warrior is love. Warrior is life.

Posted

Warrior is hot garbage right now. I'm not waiting 3 months to be PVP competitive, so I'll definitely reroll until I get a GS. There's literally zero reason anyone should be playing warrior over Blader/Plum when it comes to GvG. One can threaten with a kill, the other has a grapple and maybe a knockdown. There's zero competition. If you're not rerolling, you're purposefully gimping yourself for no benefit.

The more people who abandon warrior, the more apparent the class's issues will (hopefully) become to Daum and they will ideally pressure PA to push out a patch to buff them. Until then, goodbye warrior, your below average PVE grind speed and non-existent PVP threat will not be missed.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Warrior gear looks better :3

Look > Performance

Edited by Snowbunny
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

No i'll definitely still play warrior cuz of greatsword. although i'll probably main blader, or ninja after they release ninja awakening, which imo is by far the most bad ass awakening weapon there is.

Edited by Xaqq

Posted

We may do mediocre damage, but we look fantastic doing it! #Warrior4life as the others said let the blader take the non-believers! 

Posted

I might make a blader to have one, but I'll still main warrior.  I like the class, played it from the games release and don't plan to change.

Posted

Warrior is the only manly class for manly men. Re-rollers that will go for a weeb class (or any other class for that matter) are filthy heretics and not manly.

Warrior forever!

Posted (edited)

I'm definitely going to make and play a Blader (still debating if I wanna go Plum though), but not sure if I'll main it simply because it'll take awhile to get to level 55 and money-wise, I would need to re-gear him. I still love my Warrior and I am going to gear him out to the max, but it's always nice to try something new after a couple months sticking to 1 character.

Edited by Xedoc

Posted

Blader, although it's highly likely I'll triple-main Blader, Warrior, and Ranger.

With the Warrior's Awakening, I'll realize my final Keaghan form!

With Blader's Awakening, I'll become Lu Bu (would be Guan Yu, but large beard would be weird on Blader)!

With Ranger's Awakening, I'll become super thigh jiggle!

/end rant

Posted

lol those warriors that want to reroll blader and they dont know that blader is worse in pvp because cc immunity.

Posted

lol those warriors that want to reroll blader and they dont know that blader is worse in pvp because cc immunity.

thats not possible ... they can do damage ... we cant :-P

Though ill stay warrior till i stop the game OR Daum says bah we are tired of nerfing warriors lets delete them.

Posted

Gonna get blader to 50 and then come back for warrior to level it to 55. By then I'll have enough black stones from dailies to get my yuria up to 15 on both chars hopefully

Posted

considering blader just because i dont have an alt yet and want to gain the contribution points. But my main will stay Warrior

Posted

Since I have no alts, I'll probably make a blader but I'll continue playing warrior as my main.

Posted

Ive spent too much on costumes and dyes to switch lol. The struggle to 56 is real, but I keep myself motivated by alt tabbing to warrior costumes. 

Posted

You do know your Class get Dumb stupid OP upon Class awakening. Am I the only one who knows this or nah?

Posted

You do know your Class get Dumb stupid OP upon Class awakening. Am I the only one who knows this or nah?

Thats why im gonna lvl him to 56 anyway. Just to fool around with this badboy awakening.

Posted

haha that would make sense, I personally saw 4 greatsword warriors in kr take on half a guild once, ulti spam and ccs left and right was insane..

Posted

pls reroll to blader @all warriors

im so sick of your trash overpowered class plaguing my life, bladers have no grab and arent immortal so i rather fight bladers than warriors 

Posted

pls reroll to blader @all warriors

im so sick of your trash overpowered class plaguing my life, bladers have no grab and arent immortal so i rather fight bladers than warriors 

Go back to your Tamer Section and start blaming  there.

From your words in this Section it seems like some warrior kicked your butt xD