• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

maintenance on April 13th

40 posts in this topic

Posted

So iv looked around and what do you think is in this on the 13th, just the extra easter week or more ?

Posted

More much more you forgot about the whole rioting in the streets after they don't bring the new class over with the maintenance.

7 people like this

Posted

Since Daum is still saying Soon™ looks like some easter expansion or something. Maybe nerf ranger and buff sorc/wiz more. Who knows.

Posted

So iv looked around and what do you think is in this on the 13th, just the extra easter week or more ?

I have my suspicions based on some things I've been noticing here and there. I'm fine with whatever, though. I have more than a few projects to keep me busy until Musa and Mediah 2 land. 

Posted (edited)

i kinda want bladder so then half the people leave the top grind spots for a few days

but i can't wait till we catch up with kr with all their new stuff coming out soon, maybe it will be sieges that we get

Edited by Kikkro

Posted

i am kinda want bladder

:o

1 person likes this

Posted

i am kinda want bladder

You can have mine if you want, i'm done using it. 

3 people like this

Posted

:o

i know a lot of people are looking forword to it but I'm not really 

Posted

I don't know man some kid in Server chat kept screaming in all caps about fisherman being banned for exploiting this wensday

Posted

i know a lot of people are looking forword to it but I'm not really 

The bladder is a necessity for most mammals. Without it, they cannot expel toxins in liquids that they don't need and can become very unhealthy.

3 people like this

Posted

+16-20 and more mediah content since they gave us a half ass patch

Posted

i kinda want bladder so then half the people leave the top grind spots for a few days

but i can't wait till we catch up with kr with all their new stuff coming out soon, maybe it will be sieges that we get

You have a bladder, else you would never pee

Posted

Hoping for my Blader to become reality with the next maintenance.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am all for the riot, but don't we have to go to South Korea or something? not sure what wrecking up my own neighbourhood is gonna accomplish

2 people like this

Posted

#13thOrRiot

1 person likes this

Posted

I am all for the riot, but don't we have to go to South Korea or something? not sure what wrecking up my own neighbourhood is gonna accomplish

Yeah we do, but I believe DAUM EU headquarters are in the Netherlands. We all board a plane and then go riot at their headquarters until they finally give those sexy new classes to us!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Netherlands are closer, should accomplish something. Reking shaite in your neighbourhood may be fun as well, I doubt it's going to have a positive impact though.

Edited by Wilk

Posted

Maybe nerf ranger and buff sorc/wiz more. Who knows.

That is.. I don't even.

Are you actually playing the game? lol

1 person likes this

Posted

i kinda want bladder

Is yours leaking too much? xD 

Posted

spam the forums as a riot and crash their server?

Posted (edited)

spam the forums as a riot and crash their server?

That would require a pretty large amount of people.  

Edited by Veolan

Posted

I REEEEEAALLY want Musa and Maehwa. Tired of playing "alts" at this point. Oh well I have a few Ps4 games I've not played yet if they aren't this week while I wait.

Posted

They'll release some information on what to expect next maintenance tomorrow when they do their regular announcement about it

Posted

I REEEEEAALLY want Musa and Maehwa. Tired of playing "alts" at this point. Oh well I have a few Ps4 games I've not played yet if they aren't this week while I wait.

Don't forget Dark Souls 3 tomorrow!

Posted

Don't forget Dark Souls 3 tomorrow!

Not a huge priority for me. :) I'm excited for everyone that is excited for it though!