• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Should loyalty and cash shop weight and inventory slots be made account wide

Should loyalty and cash shop weight and inventory slots be made account wide   212 votes

1. 1. Should loyalty and cash shop inventory slots be made account wide

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Should loyalty and cash shop weight be made account wide

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Above 

Does anyone think that the inventory slots and weight gotten via the cash shop and loyalty be made account wide 

If this does happen everyone who bought the slots before this change would get them applied to all their current and future characters 

1 person likes this

Posted

I voted no.
I'm really enjoying the game and as long as people are buying, there's no need to change the current system.
It'll keep the game up and running with regular content in the long run.

3 people like this

Posted

I think yes, but to me it doesn't matter anyway, only play my main.

Posted

I'm pretty sure I'd spend money on those two if they were account wide. They aren't though so my wallet stays shut.

1 person likes this

Posted

I voted no.
I'm really enjoying the game and as long as people are buying, there's no need to change the current system.

Hyped games are always at their peak for the first few months, it's after that they should be worried about, and it doesn't even seem like they're trying to keep the door open for remaining players. Basically at this rate, it's ignorant to assume the game will be up and running just because everything is expensive in the long run.

2 people like this

Posted

I voted no.

but isn't it the costumes that make BDO the most money I remember reading in that press release the the reason they won't change their prices because they sell so well.

so I think that costumes are Daum's real money maker not inventory 

Posted

Loyalty sure.. But not cash shop.. Probably not.

1 person likes this

Posted

Loyalty sure.. But not cash shop.. Probably not.

so why not the cash shop too just wondering you have an interesting stance 

Posted

Hyped games are always at their peak for the first few months, it's after that they should be worried about, and it doesn't even seem like they're trying to keep the door open for remaining players. Basically at this rate, it's ignorant to assume the game will be up and running just because everything is expensive in the long run.

It's also ignorant to assume that it won't be.
At the moment, people are spending money and the game is doing well.
If things need to change in order to get more people to spend money further down the line, then so be it.

but isn't it the costumes that make BDO the most money I remember reading in that press release the the reason they won't change their prices because they sell so well.

so I think that costumes are Daum's real money maker not inventory 

It all adds up I guess.
I know people spend money on different things and costumes are priority for most.
But for those who trade, fish, gather etc... they'll be buying a lot of inventory and weight. So it'll still be a big money maker.

Posted

cash shop yes, loyalties no

Posted

Where is the "I need to get off my ass and go get a job" option?

Posted

The fact that it's a dollar per slot is ludicrous. If it was at least account-wide that'd be a decent excuse.

Posted

I would like for it to be account wide, perhaps in the long run it would justify people purchasing Inventory slots.

The Weight Limit honestly does not bother me, Only need cap on my main anyway.

Posted

It all adds up I guess.I know people spend money on different things and costumes are priority for most.
But for those who trade, fish, gather etc... they'll be buying a lot of inventory and weight. So it'll still be a big money maker.

but then again most fishers and so on are going to have that one main they invest all their time into leveling skills causing them to invest weight and inventory into that main 

so that possible 192$(Assuming each inventory slot is 1$) they spend on inventory that Daum hopes they spend as well on an alt 

is highly unlikely so at most I think they will make 192$ dollars off the average  hardcore "crafter"

Posted

Depends.  If they give lots of slots for low price,  no. If they give 1 Slot, yes.

Weight should be account wide because it's so gd expensive. 

Posted

I can see sense in not making inventory account wide, but for the carry weight I think it should go across the board.

Posted

From a customer's standpoint: yes, more free stuff please!

From the dev's? Nah, gotta milk every 0.01 cent wherever possible.

Posted

For loyalty inventory and weight being account wide makes sense since its stupid over priced. As for cash shop leave as is but cut the price. Should be 50 cents per slot and not a whole -----ing dollar. Then again everythinf is horrendously overpriced on the cash shop.

Posted

I cannot defend it not being account-wide.. Shame with the dye-system.. Why is it not unlimited uses and acc-wide (or at least make us able to craft some of the colour, and get rare from drops).

And especially to the price the want for it.. I know you can't compare it to storage, but inventory space is appro. 2,5 times as expenssive as storage space, and that is shared :D

Posted (edited)

+1

Edited by Good Sheperd

Posted

but then again most fishers and so on are going to have that one main they invest all their time into leveling skills causing them to invest weight and inventory into that main 

so that possible 192$(Assuming each inventory slot is 1$) they spend on inventory that Daum hopes they spend as well on an alt 

is highly unlikely so at most I think they will make 192$ dollars off the average  hardcore "crafter"

That's true for fishers.

But with characters having their own energy pools, it's the crafters and gatherers that I'm thinking of.
Gathering etc costs energy.
If the serious crafters run 4 alts for the energy, that's 4 times the inventory spaces bought.
Which to me seems crazy but it's not hard to think that people who game seriously might do this.

Posted

Where is the "I need to get off my ass and go get a job" option?

Where is the "Dislike this" option so I could dislike this post?

Posted

That's true for fishers.
But with characters having their own energy pools, it's the crafters and gatherers that I'm thinking of.
Gathering etc costs energy.
If the serious crafters run 4 alts for the energy, that's 4 times the inventory spaces bought.
Which to me seems crazy but it's not hard to think that people who game seriously might do this.

so would it not be fairer and better for both the company and player if these expansions were a one time fee for the account of the buyer 

pros if Daum does this

More players are willing to buy these items

good PR

cons

They could see a slight drop in profit(though honestly I think most of the pearls go to costumes)

but even with the above mentioned you aren't buying the slots directly with cash you buy Daum cash then pearls then possibly these slots so as long as people buy Daum cash they make money so this change make encourage a purchase 

Posted

Yeah but it's not like they'll change it even if 99,9% of community votes "Yes".

Because money.

I'm lucky to be that kind of player who plays 1 and only 1 character forever and ever (read: until the game gets boring and I quit).

Sorry alters. Say goodbye to your wallets I guess.

Posted

When you ask people if they want to spend less money for more stuff.. the majority of them will vote yes....

1 person likes this