• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

max # of yellow/orange workers?

16 posts in this topic

Posted

just spent over 550 energy on alt characters rolling workers for a yellow+, did I get unlucky or is it possible theres a max number you can have of them and Im at that limit?

Posted

roll for blues and promote them .. i have around 20 yellow+

Posted

Just unlucky. Honestly I would settle for professional and just make sure you are always trying to promote one. Each worker can get a promotion every 10 levels. Not sure if it's worth the hundreds of energy trying for an artisan unless you get lucky on the first few tries

Posted

How many do you have? Atm I have not hit a limit that I am aware of

Posted (edited)

How many do you have? Atm I have not hit a limit that I am aware of

6 in veilia and 14 in heidel 1 in glish 1 in olvia, all yellow or orange.

roll for blues and promote them .. i have around 20 yellow+

lol I thought promoting only changed there skills they had not up'd the rank/color they are, so you can promote blue into yellow, yellow into orange ect? I could of sworn I promoted a blue once, it succeeded, and he stayed blue

edit: also does that mean If I lvl a blue to 30 without promoting he can never achieve orange? bc he could only promote once to yellow?

Edited by Seige

Posted

When you promote a worker there is a chance it fails and doesnt go up. If it fails you have to wait until the next threshold to try again. The thresholds are lvl 10, 20, and 30 for chances to promote a worker. I have gotten 2 artisans quality workers so far from the work contractor and i have promoted a few from the professional quality workers so far as well.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When you promote a worker there is a chance it fails and doesnt go up. If it fails you have to wait until the next threshold to try again. The thresholds are lvl 10, 20, and 30 for chances to promote a worker. I have gotten 2 artisans quality workers so far from the work contractor and i have promoted a few from the professional quality workers so far as well.

dang I got 15+ professtional workers over lvl 20, some lvl 30, I guess I missed alot of opporunity to promote , mainly the lvl 10 gap. I had no clue promoting changed the color of the worker, only thought it reset skills, I promoted 2 blues and they reset to lvl 1 lost all skills but they stayed blue ;/ after that I never promoted again, just sold the workers and rehired yellow through cycling energy

Edited by Seige

Posted

I have yet to see a worker stay the same grade and reset its level. Are you sure you didnt promote a green quality worker that went blue?

Posted

I have yet to see a worker stay the same grade and reset its level. Are you sure you didnt promote a green quality worker that went blue?

Ive never hired a green before, and when I was testing, I had 2 yellow 4 blue, reset a lvl 20 blue into a lvl 1, and I still had 2 yellow 4 blue, and a brand new lvl 1 blue, he def didnt turn orange ;/

going to start promoting now I guess one a day, it is a shame I have 15+ yellow workers above lvl 10 that all -missed- their chance at lvl 10 promotion bc I didnt know how it worked :( ah well, roll them dice lol

Posted

all of my yellow/orange ones are promoted and not even once the color stayed the same after successful promotion

Posted

I thought the promotions stack? Like you could get a worker to lvl 30 and promote them 3x?

Posted

spent 600 energy to get a blue human worker, wanted a human and min blue so idk RNG? xD

Posted

I had a decent amount of successful promotions and I never had the worker stay the same color. 

Posted

I got 4-5 Artisan Workers right off the bad using a few hundred energy in the first couple weeks.

Then I spent a good 500 energy and noticed the same thing, no more Artisans and occasionally a professional.  Now I just upgrade to artisans although it sucks when you get a professional with a killer set of skills and have to wipe him.

Posted

Can anyone confirm this pls?

I thought the promotions stack? Like you could get a worker to lvl 30 and promote them 3x?

Posted (edited)

A worker thats promoted gets reset to L1, so they'll have a promotion chance at 10,20 and 30. I've failed plenty of times with some of my minions...

Dibandicus: not that I've seen, just one try for a L20 that didn't do any tests before

Edited by Tommytools