• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

5 reasons why I can't take Daum serious

179 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Clung you the kind of consumer that see's crap, knows its crap, everyone tells you its crap yet you eat it still and support and rip anyone apart that doesn't.

Right back at you! Try again friend.

How i imagine it.

Edited by Entenfachfrau
1 person likes this

Posted

How i imagine it.

Yeah I agree. What we really need to do and what've been saying for weeks now is PLEASE DON'T BUT ITEMS FROM THE CASH SHOP. Its supporting this and DAUM has no reason to change the prices.

Posted

Because their cats are of different level?
With your reply i know that you have no idea and don't even play BDO NA/EU.

Lol, what a moron.

Obviously you didn't even look at the OP, and yet, you still comment bullshit.

OP's preorder cat:
6U5pnpW.thumb.jpg.d3268c20fc6fa3289ad1d7

OP's pearl shop cat:

jEin7XZ.thumb.jpg.51d1e87a5cb686244e4b62

MY PREORDER CAT:

Cat.thumb.JPG.0023328fdf57d92ef241de7923

But hey, why do I bother, you won't even read that anyway.

Posted

Lol, what a moron.

Obviously you didn't even look at the OP, and yet, you still comment bullshit.

OP's preorder cat:
6U5pnpW.thumb.jpg.d3268c20fc6fa3289ad1d7

OP's pearl shop cat:

jEin7XZ.thumb.jpg.51d1e87a5cb686244e4b62

MY PREORDER CAT:

and what happens when you combine a tier 1(preorder) and a tier 1(normal)???
the new cat will have 6 or 4 seconds??

Posted (edited)

MY PREORDER CAT:

Thanks for this. So it seems that only Striped Cat is affected by that "bug".

and what happens when you combine a tier 1(preorder) and a tier 1(normal)???the new cat will have 6 or 4 seconds??

As far as i know from other people the combined outcome will be normal again.

Edited by Novre
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

and what happens when you combine a tier 1(preorder) and a tier 1(normal)???the new cat will have 6 or 4 seconds??

I have done so, it is back to normal.

Edited by Entenfachfrau
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for this. So it seems that only Striped Cat is affected by that "bug".

As far as i know from other people the combined outcome will be normal again.

I have done so, it is back to normal.

mmm Ok so I have no problem then, Tier 1 pre-order or normal must be upgraded so
well Im ok

thanks for response!

sad for ppl who cant upgraded their cats :/

1 person likes this

Posted

mmm Ok so I have no problem then, Tier 1 pre-order or normal must be upgraded sowell Im ok

thanks for response!

You have a striped cat too?

Posted

mmm Ok so I have no problem then, Tier 1 pre-order or normal must be upgraded sowell Im ok

thanks for response!

I also plan to upgrade my cat in about 1 month. Since they would need longer to answer my ticket i never bothered to write one.
But it still sucks that i payed for something and got less than advertised.

Posted

You have a striped cat too?

I have two striped cat xD
one pre-order and one normal

Posted

Just found this.
wow.png
Good old times where you bought a game and it was just normal to have a manual with it.

Posted

I've had multiple tickets go 20+ days, with my most recent one being answered in 34 days. Same is true for at least three of my friends.

Stop making useless tickets, it's a rather simple concept to understand. Most questions can be answered via a quick Google search or asking on the forums. 

Posted

Can't take Daum serious.. really. They are just humans and just a company. Games and systems have errors, like in EVERY game of software EVER. 

People always look at the stuff that doesn't work, the bugs and the content they don't have. What about the awesome game, world and features we DO have. This is a damn great game and claiming to "not take Daum seriously" is just retarded in my opinion, sorry.

Also, in every game i have ever played, the community always whine about their devs/publishers. Tera, LoL, GW2, which are all great games, but god forbid they're not 100% perfect.

Sure there are issues, and some people might get a shitload of them which suck, but the majority is very happy with the game, they just don't posts about that.

Posted (edited)

Only 4 is true.

Try again friend :)

They are all true with the exception of 3. You gotta be a next level ignorant white knight to deny it. 

1. Yes its a scam. It doesn't matter if YOU don't care what you got but there are PLENTY of people out there who do care because it was $100 of their money they spent. We got a fake t5 and a phony pet. THEY DID NOT TELL US that we would be getting bullshit instead of the actual things they listed. It is a scam. The first day or two of the $100 pre-order headstart was very annoying. On top of that having to deal with TWO 5-6 hour maints. On those days. They ALSO went back on their word of the compensation they were supposed to give the people they -----ed over the first day of $100 headstart. Including in all of that every channel after Calpheon 2 lags out and d/cs you constantly on character swap to this day. If that wasnt bad enough the whole Serendia channel issues during release. 

2. There are multiple threads of people waiting for so long for a ticket to be answered. I have experienced this personally on 3 different ticket issues and also have multiple guildies/friends who are still waiting. They got no communication with the community and their support is by far the worst of any game on the market currently. Even gw2 isn't this bad and they are shit. 

3. Volunteer forum ppl are very appreciated but the employee to player interaction is bad. They got 1-2 of their ACTUAL employees checking forums. That should speak enormously on what we're dealing with here.

4. Hiding things and not giving full information on pretty much everything in a mmo is -----ed up. It is their job to provide us full information on THEIR GAME.  Yes, i get somethings are for players to find out but 99% of the info players need is missing. We have to use other means of finding this info like google/reddit/forums. This is not the way it should be. People are wasting money on trying to find info we are supposed to be given. There should be 0 hidden stats. 

5. Kills the whole main thing of the game, which is PVP. The game is shipped to people as pvp being the biggest aspect. Daum not prioritizing fixing desync pretty much kills the main point of the game. 

Now you can just flame but im just giving you the summary of all the shit they have done since Day 1. 

They really need to step up their support and player interaction. They really need to stop going back on their word. They ARE SUPPOSED to give us all the information to their game and not leaving us in the dark. Tons of money has been made since pre-orders started. Use that money to improve your game and make it easier on the player base. Look at how toxic everyone is. These are the reasons and things that promote people to be toxic. Before the game was out everyone was super cool on the forums and now its just a shit show. 

tldr Dev/daum to player interaction sucks and we got lied to on multiple things. Desync needs to go and hidden info/stats needs to stop.

Edited by Mosharn
1 person likes this

Posted

1. Scam. We pay for a product and get a different one (Worse horses / pets from preorder packs than advertised).

Hidden Content

2. Support does not exist. (People are still waiting for a response on 30 day old tickets, no ingame help, no voice support, no live chat).
    I never experienced such bad support anywhere before.

3. Forum managers randomly close threads by their liking. can't handle the amount of threads. (Complains / feedbacks / bugs simply getting ignored).

4. Informations about the game itself are very hard to find (max tier on mounts / pets). While people actually spend money on it.
    (Yes, some people did try to get their pets tier 5 since there is absolutely no information ingame that you can't get past tier 4.
    We also can't see if tier 7/8 horses are out, people are using real cash for more breeding attempts trying to get one).
    Ingame Wiki needs more updates!

5. Server seems to be laggy compared to other MMOs. Desynchronization with other players happens often.
    With all the money saved at employees, they could atleast get some decent hardware.

Pictures from Entenfachfrau to show how useless the ingame Wiki is.

Hidden Content

My pre-order pet has the normal pick-up time.

Posted

Can't take Daum serious.. really. They are just humans and just a company. Games and systems have errors, like in EVERY game of software EVER. 

People always look at the stuff that doesn't work, the bugs and the content they don't have. What about the awesome game, world and features we DO have. This is a damn great game and claiming to "not take Daum seriously" is just retarded in my opinion, sorry.

Also, in every game i have ever played, the community always whine about their devs/publishers. Tera, LoL, GW2, which are all great games, but god forbid they're not 100% perfect.

Sure there are issues, and some people might get a shitload of them which suck, but the majority is very happy with the game, they just don't posts about that.

I never heard from a company where non-humans would work. But still do i usually get support in less than 48hours.

I also really enjoy BDO. Its one of the best MMO's i ever played. I like all those unique features this game has.
This dosn't changes the fact that Daum acts untrustworthy in some aspects.

I don't want Daum to be perfect but i neither wanna play lottery when i buy something.
If you go to the store and buy a bottle of milk you dont want it filled with water.

My pre-order pet has the normal pick-up time.

As far as i know its only the stripped cat and some sort of dog that is affected by this "bug".

Posted

Just found this.
wow.png
Good old times where you bought a game and it was just normal to have a manual with it.

I still have my collector's edition box.  It's still awesome.

Posted (edited)

I agree with most of the points you listed.  But damn, the game is just too addicting and too fun.

I would sell you a fcking ferrari with a Ford KA motor for same price as ferrari because you addicted how it looks. More stupid kid cant i find.

Edited by Zaknafein

Posted

Stop making useless tickets, it's a rather simple concept to understand. Most questions can be answered via a quick Google search or asking on the forums. 

They weren't useless at all, and they couldn't have been answered through the forums or Google.

Clung you the kind of consumer that see's crap, knows its crap, everyone tells you its crap yet you eat it still and support and rip anyone apart that doesn't.

Right back at you! Try again friend.

Brilliant.

Posted

As for the pets, I got a fighting dog as my pre-order pet and it only got as fast as 6.5. I assumed it was slightly rng on how fast the pets could pick items up, or possibly even depended on the type/quality of food you gave them. I took the "Can grow up to 4.5" part of the description as a can and not a will. Have I been living a lie this whole time? o_O

Posted

Better take the daum seriously ... last mistake you make.  Well unless you forget to play with an Alienware, then you'll be making plenty of mistakes.TheDaum.thumb.png.7308f003b2843fc7d5e41c

Posted

Black Desert Support (after you finally got an answer).

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

As for the pets, I got a fighting dog as my pre-order pet and it only got as fast as 6.5. I assumed it was slightly rng on how fast the pets could pick items up, or possibly even depended on the type/quality of food you gave them. I took the "Can grow up to 4.5" part of the description as a can and not a will. Have I been living a lie this whole time? o_O

Thank you.

So it is the brown fighting dog and the striped cat which are bugged, aka 2 sec longer looting time.

Do you still have the pet? can you provide a screenshot please if you do.

Edited by Entenfachfrau

Posted

Yeah I agree. What we really need to do and what've been saying for weeks now is PLEASE DON'T BUT ITEMS FROM THE CASH SHOP. Its supporting this and DAUM has no reason to change the prices.

Let me know how much you were going to purchase so I can fill then void you leave, I'm having fun in this game and see no issue with supporting the publisher. If you have an issue....leave. :)

Posted

if you check their fine print you'll see that there's most probably a clause that states that you are only entitled to said bonuses whilst stocks last or under Daum's discretion.

"While supplies last".  For virtual goods.  <JackieChaneWTF.jpg>