• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Armor reform stone rank 3 number 67

42 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Still not upgraded ONE PIECE after using 67stones. Anyone else been this unlucky? (human worker 22 luck,lvl 5 city node calph)

Stone number 72 and finally my first ultimate! Only 5 more upgrades to go

Edited by teach

Posted

Its called RNG and now explain me how we can help you.

Posted

Its called RNG and now explain me how we can help you.

Wanting to know if there is anything more i can do to improve the chances of an upgrade or is everything like high luck worker and node investment irreverent.

Posted

Feelsbadman

Worked for me after try no 27.

Posted

Weirdly enough I just posted asking about worker Luck. Mines at 16 - so not feeling overly confident here now... :/

The cost to get Grade3 is not exactly cheap and I've never seen one on AH.

Posted

The biggest issue i had was getting These freaking Black Crystals.

Your workers gain ~4-5 per 24h, u Need 3 per upgrade try and i feel like there are 500 hundret people with me, trying to buy them off the marketplace. It's so annoying.

Posted

i got my ultimate yuria long sword on my 2nd try and my ultimate vangertz shield on my 6th try, both workers were blue named human luck 15-16, whats going to be a ----- is upgrading armor lol.

Posted

I've not even contemplated the weapons yet.

So can someone explain the "make sure you upgrade to Ultimate/blue when you are +15" comments? Should you just leave the stones in the item when you upgrade?

I bought 5 Grunil chests last night to get started with tonight or tomorrrow. I've got all the titles for "crap" RNG results, so should be interesting :D

Posted

I thought tier 2 and 3 stones gave a guaranteed result?

Posted

I've not even contemplated the weapons yet.

So can someone explain the "make sure you upgrade to Ultimate/blue when you are +15" comments? Should you just leave the stones in the item when you upgrade?

I bought 5 Grunil chests last night to get started with tonight or tomorrrow. I've got all the titles for "crap" RNG results, so should be interesting :D

If you upgrade it before you will need to use the same grade of armour or weapon to repair the max durability, it will get really expensive and long winded, not sure what happens when they add past +15 tho

Posted

If you upgrade it before you will need to use the same grade of armour or weapon to repair the max durability, it will get really expensive and long winded, not sure what happens when they add past +15 tho

Why do you people keep spreading this nonsense?

YOU DON'T need the same grade of equipment to repair it, you can use a green one to repair a blue one but you pay an additional 50.000 silver, and about 500.000 silver to repair a golden item with a green one.

1 person likes this

Posted

YOU DON'T need the same grade of equipment to repair it, you can use a green one to repair a blue one but you pay an additional 50.000 silver, and about 500.000 silver to repair a golden item with a green one.

yes but what if you are using a yurai and you upgrade it to blue or gold whats cheaper to repair to max durability!?

Posted

yes but what if you are using a yurai and you upgrade it to blue or gold whats cheaper to repair to max durability!?

it's cheaper to +15 before trying to upgrade to blue/yellow or you're going to rack up a huge Bill when you repair max durability from fail enhancements.

Posted

it's cheaper to +15 before trying to upgrade to blue/yellow or you're going to rack up a huge Bill when you repair max durability from fail enhancements.

exactly, that's what i was saying, trying to get Eugen to spit out the answer of why it is common sense to wait till +15

Posted

Yes. But basically long story short, if you plan to make that armor/weapon +17-18 when the new enchantments are out then don't upgrade it to ultimate now. Not even at +15. Leave it at white or blue at best, to save yourself money later.

Because every time you want to repair the durability at higher than +15 you'll have to pay an enormous amount for repairs if its ultimate. Repairing 10 durability on ultimate Grunil armor will cost 200-300k for the white armor piece to be sacrificed.... and another 500k for using it on an ultimate armor piece. That's like 800k for repairing 10 durability.

Posted

yeah im on upgrade 56 myself on my yuria longsword and I'm starting get -----ing pissed. My rng is shit I've had spend spend spend all my money and buy damn well everything to get my gear. Im growing even more annoyed by the day's we go without sieges I'd really like -----ing cash that comes from castle wars. So I can buy my gear instead having -----ing rely on my lame as rng. #GIVEMEFRAKINGSIEGEWARS #HATERNGBASEDGAMES so I bypass this lame ass rng.

Posted

26 tries on my weapon, still not yellow. most tries with a 22 luck worker

meanwhile 2 guildmates did it at first try, one of them used a lvl 7 blue goblin worker.

Posted

26 tries on my weapon, still not yellow. most tries with a 22 luck worker

meanwhile 2 guildmates did it at first try, one of them used a lvl 7 blue goblin worker.

I would be fuming - knowing it's nothing they did....but still lol

Posted

I would be fuming - knowing it's nothing they did....but still lol

they are already running out of jokes to make about it, they're slowly starting to suffer from it aswell haha :D

Posted

As much as i've gathered from others and my own upgrades, i can tell you that worker luck has jack shlt to do with if your item upgrades or not

But man,  67???

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah that's pretty unlucky man. The players that I know succeeded got their pieces around 6-10 attempts.

Posted

Later on one of the updates that are coming there is a stone that enhances without failure, you can search for it on bdodatabase, pointless to waste money and time like this right now.

Posted

Repairing an ultimate item requires a blue item (green will not work) and only cost an additional 100,000 silver.

Posted

After using 30 Armor Reform Stones:

RNG: 30      Me: 0

Can't handle this  anymore coz it's just gonna keep going this way -_-"

Posted

my longsword went yellow on my 2nd try. lvl 1 prof goblin. (yellow name)