• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Scantly clothed males in BDO - Is it ok?

Males in BDO portrayed ok?   155 votes

1. 1. Do you find the portraying of half naked male costumes ok im bdo?

• Yes - I find it ok that males look like they do
    • No - i am not fond of having unrealistic males in bdo
    • I dont care - does not bother me

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 posts in this topic

Posted

as the title says, not to leave out half of it, do you find it ok that male characters in bdo are displayed as incredibly fot dudes, that also have the ability to be half naked?

since theres a lot of focus on females only i think its important to highlight males on equal terms as males look very hunky and can not only be scantly clothed but actually be topless.

Posted

I don't understand, are you asking for more topless male costumes? Or are you saying they are already too exposed? :|

Posted (edited)

It messes with my body image...  *cry*

Its totally unrealistic, try as I might, I'll never achieve that 8' tall hunchback figure...

Edited by Zegram
2 people like this

Posted

It messes with my body image...  *cry*

Its totally unrealistic, try as I might, I'll never achever that 8' tall hunchback figure...

Well how tall are you now? You can get surgery to extend your bones. Just don't expect to ever function the same way again, but if you want the figure for looks you could achieve it! o.O

Posted

If females show a lot of skin, then i have to problem with ''balancing'' it out with having males show skin aswell.

2 people like this

Posted

Well how tall are you now? You can get surgery to extend your bones. Just don't expect to ever function the same way again, but if you want the figure for looks you could achieve it! o.O

Sadly only 6'5" *cry* 

Posted

My Wizard is well into his 40s. Not a problem from which he suffers.

Posted

My Wizard is well into his 40s. Not a problem from which he suffers.

40 going on 400 maybe. ¬¬

Posted

I don't understand, are you asking for more topless male costumes? Or are you saying they are already too exposed? :|

mostly figured to be silly but, at a second thought its not to show away what insane expectations us dudes have to look like tom hardy xP 

im not very phaced by it myself as i will never achieve such a thing or kind of want to, im fairly happy with myself as i am, but if i had that wingded costume irl it would be an hilatious sight ill tell you that! Just inagine a fat beared cupid and youll get there !

Posted

Eh, if females here look like they do then males should be similar to that.

So if they'll ever introduce male elf Archer he should wear a tank top and shorts to match Ranger.

1 person likes this

Posted

Media these days is setting impossible standards for men
maxresdefault.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hmm.. the "Gladiator" look you get from the male "Angel" costume (without wings) on a well-tanned, full muscle-slider Wizard looks ok. :D

Honestly if you want scantily clad females, why not the same with males, out of fainess.

So if they'll ever introduce male elf Archer he should wear a tank top and shorts to match Ranger.

Barbarian-style crossed belts/harness, fur cape, Bow & quiver ok? :)

Edited by Khel

Posted

Hmm.. the "Gladiator" look you get from the male "Angel" costume (without wings) on a well-tanned, full muscle-slider Wizard looks ok. :D

Honestly if you want scantily clad females, why not the same with males, out of fainess.

Barbarian-style crossed belts/harness, fur cape, Bow & quiver ok? :)

Yeah, but it's nowhere close to the bright green frilly mini dress Ranger is forced to wear. v.v

Posted

Yeah, but it's nowhere close to the bright green frilly mini dress Ranger is forced to wear. v.v

Admitted that dress is crap... on the other hand id LOVE the Bern costume the ranger has, on any of my characters.

If id play a Ranger my first move would be to use my first loyality points for a dye.. and Bye Green.

Posted

Pixels are offensive.

Posted

I said no ... i want merkins DAMIT. 

Capture.PNG

Posted

I feel like its lacking in comparison to females, maybe PA should take a break from pimping out their female classes and flip the scales. Start showering males with revealing/skimpy clothes and women with full coverage armors and the like. 

2 people like this

Posted

Admitted that dress is crap... on the other hand id LOVE the Bern costume the ranger has, on any of my characters.

If id play a Ranger my first move would be to use my first loyality points for a dye.. and Bye Green.

Bern used to be an in-game armor, but it was moved to CS later during Korean Beta tests. Ranger used to have few free pretty sets with pants.

https://youtu.be/8Vks4voRuvU

I keep spending all my loyalties on dyes but even when I get some good colors I'm too scared to dye my Grunil... Colors tend to look differently in CC and the actual game, I might get better dyes later and there's no way to get Bleach without spending money (and I won't buy a new Grunil and upgrade it to +15 again just to dye it differently) or there might be a Black Friday sale when costumes aren't ridiculously overpriced and I might buy one...

So running around in basic Grunil right now.

Posted

This is a serious balance issue. I would really like jiggle physics on my wizard's man parts. The only problem is that I know his 60 year old frame will be subject to EXTREME gravitation. SO, I propose a slider on character creation for 'male distention' to really get my swole action if you know what I mean. ;) ;);)  Oh yeah, AND END THE PATRIARCHY!!!1111

Posted

tumblr_nxhcjkpOKQ1s7a1b3o1_540.thumb.jpg

magicmeat1.thumb.png.f102bfcc82273ceb964

magicmeat2.thumb.png.b55b75a0f2c8769cddb

I support magic meat. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I think we need more revealing male costumes.

2 people like this

Posted

This is a serious balance issue. I would really like jiggle physics on my wizard's man parts. The only problem is that I know his 60 year old frame will be subject to EXTREME gravitation. SO, I propose a slider on character creation for 'male distention' to really get my swole action if you know what I mean. ;) ;);)  Oh yeah, AND END THE PATRIARCHY!!!1111

I'm with you man!!! 

Capture.PNG

2 people like this

Posted

I think we need to be able to run around in our underwear so other people can see it. 

I bought pretty undies to show them off, gosh. And I'll buy pretty man undies to show them off. MEAT MEAT MEAT

1 person likes this

Posted

They scrapped that, now we're shooting for a DARK ELF male (which honestly may be pretty sexy looking no homo)

Posted

They scrapped that, now we're shooting for a DARK ELF male (which honestly may be pretty sexy looking no homo)

I hope there'll make a male dark elf. I don't see why they'd make another female elf with a sword tbh (Ranger gets a sword on her awakening).