• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I turned my Sorc into a man.

90 posts in this topic

Posted

73b30df264529cef72500f3f378187a8.thumb.pfe4faeeac7eb14f0d81828ef2a6975b2.thumb.p

Female GIANT Will be a challenge

I want to try it but I don't have any free slots open on RU 'cause I'm waiting for a character to delete. :(

2 people like this

Posted

u just need a tranny name now , i forget how u work it out  maby try ur fav fruit combined with ur pet name  or something :P

mine would be Mango pickle ... lmao my cats name ^_^

Posted

12108148_10208010138275760_4905138799406018299_n.jpg

Posted

I tried. Chin too op tho

uT2W6X8.jpg

10 people like this

Posted

I tried. Chin too op tho

uT2W6X8.jpg

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh I would hate to wake up in the middle of the night and have that staring at me from my closet. but GOOD JOB that is the most feminine Giant I have ever seen.

Posted

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh I would hate to wake up in the middle of the night and have that staring at me from my closet. but GOOD JOB that is the most feminine Giant I have ever seen.

Thank you. It was grueling work.

Also, for the record, it's scarily easy to make a convincing male face on female characters. Made this in a little over an hour.

7rwEZES.jpgA1CVkZC.jpg

This thread has opened up a whole new world for me. And Daum, pls add female facial hair. This is more important than PvP.

5 people like this

Posted

I tried. Chin too op tho

uT2W6X8.jpg

582185-magi___01___large_24.jpg

Da best woman in the club <3

4 people like this

Posted

Funny-WTF-meme-face_zpsac13ab8e.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys are doing an amazing job making these creations! Everyone's have been absolutely incredible.

Posted (edited)

I want to try it but I don't have any free slots open on RU 'cause I'm waiting for a character to delete. :(

I made a new account, just for her:

30eea963f3d139c5d14edf9a9d036699.thumb.p84f4d2780f0527b1003d404f7a20adba.thumb.p

Edited by Maevynn
2 people like this

Posted

First game that is trans-gender friendly, i am impressed.

Me too, this is amazing. This is greatness.

Huh would that make this the first game where you can play as a trans-male?

I think so. I have to wonder if the Devs imagined or even hoped for the players implementing the character creator generator like this. Black Desert really is the next generation of MMO's. This alone will be free media advertising, and boost sales. Great work, on so many levels. And nice job y'all on keeping it real.

i-was-liberal-before-it-was-cool-hipster    liberal-pa.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Just decided to share my first attempt at turning a female char into a male char. He's still got some small breasts but I flattened them out and widened them to look a little less... boob-like. I don't think I did too shabby for a first time ever playing with char creation, this was about 30 mins of tweaking.

2016-01-02_4905239.thumb.JPG.fcf0174d847

5687afe14ea6e_2016-01-02_7045795-1475_255687afe3b192b_2016-01-02_7059977-1475_25

and his name was Robert Paulson

Posted

Just decided to share my first attempt at turning a female char into a male char. He's still got some small breasts but I flattened them out and widened them to look a little less... boob-like. I don't think I did too shabby for a first time ever playing with char creation, this was about 30 mins of tweaking.

2016-01-02_4905239.thumb.JPG.fcf0174d847

5687afe14ea6e_2016-01-02_7045795-1475_255687afe3b192b_2016-01-02_7059977-1475_25

Your Sorc and my Male Ranger can be friends!

7a3abf90c6462a8899edd42309eb56ab.thumb.p6cc634caf22181cd13ad150ec848d703.thumb.p

Vomit.giftumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo2_500.gifpuking_brian.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Would be cool to get a male counter part for this class like Wizard got with Witch.

Posted

-

I know they're too handsome for words, and may even give the most steeled of us butterflies in our stomachs, but please try to contain your lunch.

Posted

First game that is trans-gender friendly, i am impressed.

I think you missed the point of this thread.  Else, during character creation there would be check-boxes for the following options: bilateral mastectomy, hysterectomy, just to name a few as well as the options for prolonged induction of either hormone treatment with testosterone or estrogen.  Would you like to continue with your politically correct quote?

¤,,,¤

Posted

I think you missed the point of this thread.  Else, during character creation there would be check-boxes for the following options: bilateral mastectomy, hysterectomy, just to name a few as well as the options for prolonged induction of either hormone treatment with testosterone or estrogen.  Would you like to continue with your politically correct quote?

¤,,,¤

I think you missed the point of my post, but to each his own.

tumblr_lq1y7caFjH1qa9xtv.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

wut?

Posted

This was at least entertaining to look at! If only you could take away a bit more of the feminine shape to make the ranger/sorc look more manly. Super cool concept though, and I wonder if we will see any scantily clad man-women running around.

1 person likes this

Posted

WELP! Guess I have myself yet-another mission in CBT2...

Posted

this is great, you guys are gereat 

Posted

We all know it's possible, b-but...

whywouldyoudothat.jpg

Posted

caitlyn_jenner.jpg

male sorc checking in

Posted (edited)

Me too, this is amazing. This is greatness.

I think so. I have to wonder if the Devs imagined or even hoped for the players implementing the character creator generator like this. Black Desert really is the next generation of MMO's. This alone will be free media advertising, and boost sales. Great work, on so many levels. And nice job y'all on keeping it real.

Hidden Content

Thanks, you sir are awesome for the reasonable responses to this 

700.gif 

Vomit.giftumblr_mntiolhySW1snpc3lo2_500.gifpuking_brian.gif

If someone doing something as simple as making their character look more masculine really sickens you that much you will NOT do well in the other parts of the internet.

Edited by Rose Vilehart
5 people like this

Posted

Thanks, you sir are awesome for the reasonable responses to this 

700.gif 

If someone doing something as simple as making their character look more masculine really sickens you that much you will NOT do well in the other parts of the internet.

if its masculine with tits then its not simple, and he will do fine, i almost threw up seeing that