• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Blader & Plum CONFIRMED ! ( 20th RIOT TIME) #Maintopic

238 posts in this topic

Posted

well looks like division it is for the week get my fishing rod and controller ready

Posted

So it begins...20th...

tumblr_m4t8geEpvD1rpzbo4o1_500.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Everyone just start spamming new threads fort he next hour. Lets see how that goes. :|

1 person likes this

Posted

how disgusting is this company that we have to hear EVERY news on other websites and not on ANY of the official channels. this is disgusting beyond measure and you guys  wlll be 1 week to fking late. I hate this company so much and I'm ashamed to be in the same country as them.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

They did't even add coming the 20th to BDO in that video. WHAT **** holes

Edited by scyph

Posted

how disgusting is this company that we have to hear EVERY news on other websites and not on ANY of the official channels. this is disgusting beyond measure and you guys  wlll be 1 week to fking late. I hate this company so much and I'm ashamed to be in the same country as them.

Same country you say... You know what you have to do... :|

1 person likes this

Posted

WHAT THE -----... if its realy 20th then they should go ----- themselves

Posted

Time to do our RIOT.

start_the_fires.thumb.jpg.087b2d39e88507

4 people like this

Posted

start_the_fires.thumb.jpg.087b2d39e88507

Posted

At least with all the riot posts and rage pages we all got something to read until the 20th :)

Posted

Yeha... if it's really the 20th then its just too much.. no information about patches.. no information on coming releases.. nothing.. sorry, but for me its just shit -.-

3 people like this

Posted

It sucks the classes won't be out until next week but STILL we get news from gaming websites before it's posted anywhere on the official forums/website? Friggen pathetic

5 people like this

Posted

Everyone just start spamming new threads fort he next hour. Lets see how that goes. :|

This... after the official announcement... let it begin.

Posted

BabyRage

Posted

KjVazSU.gif

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Still hope so official announcement will say 13th of april. 20th is to late.

NVM...

Edited by Oynoki

Posted

It sucks the classes won't be out until next week but STILL we get news from gaming websites before it's posted anywhere on the official forums/website? Friggen pathetic

totally agree we should not get info from outside sources first it will only lead to people getting angry with them and ultimately lead to bad vibs about the game

1 person likes this

Posted

totally agree we should not get info from outside sources first it will only lead to people getting angry with them and ultimately lead to bad vibs about the game

They don't give a shit as they have proven time and time again. 

1 person likes this

Posted

finally the whine will swift from sorc to bladers:D

oh the tears will flow when half of these douches realize "hey i dont die like this when i play my warrior....wtf" thats because  its squishy you ...nm

Posted

The amout of salt is real.

Pacific-Ocean-from-Space1.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

ugh..........So mad right now nerd rage level 100%

Posted

Maybe we should start a poll and a petition to remove daum from pearl abyss and request a better company to deal with the community.

Posted

So what will the community ask for next? Taking bets.

New race? "OMG not fair! We need Ninja/Kunoichi now!" "Skip Valencia Part 1 and 2, we need Part 3 right away!" "Make PvE Server" "Ban all PvPers" "Duam, reply to our 1500 tickets per day faster!"

If you follow the vids from sometime ago (After ninja was released). Their is a Question mark, showing the slot for yet another class still to come. My guess is and because its already partially in place due to the abilities of other classes... NECROMANCER BABEEE!!!! Well thats my vote anyway, bloody hope im right. 

Posted

Ready your pitchforks and torches. we march for daum HQ

1 person likes this